WWE 2K18 DLC revealed

DrJoeyMagnum

39 minutes ago, Steenalizer said:

Only care about Drew McIntyre, Aleister Black, The Hardy Boyz and the moves pack. The rest is pretty meh. Fuck the MyPlayer Kickstarter, career mode is a waste of space. And who the fuck even is Lars Sullivan? We're seriously getting that guy I've never even heard of instead of Almas?

You don't want to walk with Elias? :'(

Honestly, the on disc roster is a 10 (Roode, DIY, Roderick Strong, Cedric, Ember Moon, Gallagher, Swann all making their debut in a 2K game, just to name a few)

Deluxe and Collector content is a 10

(RVD, enough said.. I despise John Cena as a wrestler but not enough to bring the score down lol)

DLC is a 4

(Not nearly enough for $30. That Kickstarter should be sold separately, I don’t touch MyCareer. No DLC arenas {mentioned} and the only names worth it are the Hardy’z, Drew Mac and Aleister Black. Elias barely wrestles and don’t get me started with that Lars guy. Who the hell is gonna pay for him willingly if he wasn’t packaged with Aleister Black? Same for the Rock n Roll express if they weren’t packaged with the Hardy’z?)

I love it when a new wrestler makes the roster but man do I get upset when we lose wrestlers. Austin Aries, Dudley’s, NAO for example. I know there are reasons for it but I’m sure something could have been worked out. Then there are the head scratching omissions that make you wonder if the WWE 2K team even watches wrestling. No Almas (I know there’s a stupid rumor of him supposedly refusing because they weren’t offering him enough money, which I think is silly) and no Liv is a joke. I don’t care about Ellsworth but he should be in too

8 hours ago, ichiban Rooster said:

did you notice the white privilege this DLC is too? 

I know right, bro? Would it have been so hard for them to have added a black person, a Mexican, and an Asian, to each pack? How about an equal ratio of women? Fucking bullshit, this game needs to have its priveledge checked, bro.

On the bright side, at least this is better than what we'll be getting next year, bro.

• Bliss 1

To be fair though, Elias has become much more forgettable since he lost his last name, bro. Elias is a pretty short word, it doesn't take long to say. Add to that when you lose your last name, you lose a part of your identity. Can you imagine if they just referred to Benoit and Jericho as Chris 1 and Chris 2? WWE really need to get their priveledge checked, for marginalising people's names like that, bro.

• Bliss 1

15 hours ago, pc-HiPcavallo said:

To be fair though, Elias has become much more forgettable since he lost his last name, bro. Elias is a pretty short word, it doesn't take long to say. Add to that when you lose your last name, you lose a part of your identity. Can you imagine if they just referred to Benoit and Jericho as Chris 1 and Chris 2? WWE really need to get their priveledge checked, for marginalising people's names like that, bro.

I feel like if you lose part of your name in WWE, your chances of getting to the top of the card are slim. When Antonio Cesaro became just Cesaro, it became pretty likely that the tag titles, or maybe a US or IC title is as far as he's likely to climb, despite being a great in-ring talent. I don't think Elias is in a much different situation. 

Yes, there's occasional exceptions, like Sheamus, but it's the exception, rather than the rule. 

If @WallsOfJericurl is done, then quite frankly, what's the point in living any longer? I mean, what the fuck am I supposed to do with my hair now, bro? Without his guidance I fear that I won't be able to maintain my sexy hairstyle, or adapt to new styling trends. I'll never crush any puss if my hair looks like shit, bro.

• Haha 1

I'm happy with the dlc but I'm old. Hardyz were it for me. This year though I'll be just as caw heavy if not more with attitude era/ecw guys.

Hardyz and Drew are my favourites amongst  all the DLCs, the rest is a poor selection IMO.

The fact that tie breaker (new one) is a move included in the "moves"  DLC pack is unbearable.

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about it.

15 minutes ago, Raddad88 said:

Moves pack should be for moves that have no reason to be in the game, not to update the roster. 

Oh well

Agreed. I wish they'd do periodic stat/move updates to the game, like sports games do during the season. 

• Like 2

I've wanted them to switch to bi yearly releases with updated dlc for awhile now. 

Evennkf it was just a one time deal to really overhaul te game. 

But why lose money when you don't have to....