matt hardy and jeff hardy are in!!!

Twistedmisery666™

54 minutes ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

in the deluxe edition and season pass 

have they revealed season pass info yet?

It was only a matter of time till they revealed the hardys in the game it's a pretty cool surprise, but not overly excited. Just means we don't have to make them hopefully they have updated moves.

Edited by Mizalike

4 hours ago, Mizalike said:

It was only a matter of time till they revealed the hardys in the game it's a pretty cool surprise, but not overly excited. Just means we don't have to make them hopefully they have updated moves.

Of course they do. They’re set. Trust me. New character always get new moves (even Batista rvd and cena). 

12 minutes ago, Brick said:

Of course they do. They’re set. Trust me. New character always get new moves (even Batista rvd and cena). 

i hope this mean batista got a pinning batista bomb.

i guess we need HBK to be dlc again so we can get a pinning SCM lol

Aye it does. If you haven’t been paying attention moves the number of moves with pins has increased significantly the past couple years. Almost everyone’s sig and finisher get it. 

And as for michaels well you can’t get everything in a year. Roster keeps growing so priority is on the new people. 

Plenty of requests from the community make it in every year. 

It's a good thing the Hardy's weren't marginalised from WWE 2K18, otherwise they might've used drugs, and made themselves outcasts in the wrestling industry as a result, bro.

IMG_1244.gif

...Might have to turn the Hardy's into towels, bro.

• Like 2
  • Bliss 1