PC Release (October 17th, 2017)

dyn0myteCAW

Finally, PC is respected for once. I hate having to buy the console version on PS4, because the CC community is over-bloated with less than great  quality when it comes to caws. Now, I don't have to waste money to buy a console version, and just a a PC one. :) I'd like to see this happen every year going forward. Hopefully, a lot of creators will go straight to PC and start cawing :), So that way, my Universe can be whole.

• Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, steven1977 said:

Ive bought pc version but it still wont download yet because its not the 17th.

Yeah, no preload I believe, and no early access for the game before the release :\

But I wont take a shot at 2K for this, I believe that it's how Steam works.

I was able to pre load games in the past and I believe that I pre loaded the previous 2K games. 

I hope we can pre load this game too. I assumed we would be able to. 

On 10/15/2017 at 1:06 PM, Gift Of Jericho said:

Some games can be preloaded on Steam.

Steam wouldn't even let me download the game until yesterday and even then it was stuck on preload until 9pm when they finally decided to let me boot up the game. Im guessing the UK cant play until America gets their official release.