PC Release (October 17th, 2017)

dyn0myteCAW

i hope that isn't the big news they were bragging about cause that's not all that huge at all.

Just now, ReLL7thirty said:

I think you meant 2017. 

Awesome news for PC players.. they don’t have to wait months after console release like usual 

i just hope this doesn't make the usual creators that ditch the console versions for pc don't decide to just 86 the console version period cause that's gonna suck

it's what i feared. ps4 users ditching ps4 for the pc version yeah this is gonna make caw scene even worse.

6 minutes ago, Jai said:

it's what i feared. ps4 users ditching ps4 for the pc version yeah this is gonna make caw scene even worse.

So instead of a great CAW community and a dying one we get two good ones. The horror.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, cloudropis said:

So instead of a great CAW community and a dying one we get two good ones. The horror.

how is it getting 2 good ones when people are already saying they aren't getting the ps4 version and jumping straight to the pc version. maybe if they actually made it where pc and console cc were interactable.....

8 minutes ago, dyn0myteCAW said:

giphy.gif

Hello pot meet black kettle

you're the main one that starts on ps4 and AS SOON AS THE PC VERSION COMES OUT YOU DISAPPEAR. 

or

"sorry guys but i lost all my data so i'm not going to finish the 5000 people i listed i was going to create"

LMAOL

look i know this is good for PC gamers and all but if anything it should have been a month after console release. now alot of the people that were responsible for great content on ps4 and x1 will be straight up addicted to the pc version.

If i offended or seemed a bit aggressive it's only cause i actually want good content on console systems.

17 minutes ago, hovathagod32 said:

Bobby+Roode+glorious+bomb.gif

i'm not saying but i'm just saying lol

• Too Sweet 1

2 minutes ago, Youngmeezy said:

yuhh that makes a short lifespan for wwe 2k17, but finally they put some fucking respect on our name.

not if you actually enjoy the game. i still play 2k17 and i still enjoy it hell i still play and enjoy 2k16

Just now, Jai said:

not if you actually enjoy the game. i still play 2k17 and i still enjoy it hell i still play and enjoy 2k16

I enjoyed the game ,but the law of diminishing marginal utility still comes into effect after a while. 

1 minute ago, Youngmeezy said:

I enjoyed the game ,but the law of diminishing marginal utility still comes into effect after a while. 

well i won't disagree and admit i get the game every year to have an update. except wwe13. that was just so bad i didn't play it past a month. No what i meant was you have people that will get the game, only play for 2 weeks claims it sucks cause all they do is play online then when the new game is announced creates a thread asking if they or aren't they getting the game. more people state they're getting it then jumps on them claiming it's a waste of money lol 

and i wish i could just get it for the  pc but it just seems too much work to enjoy it on the pc version lol

overall though i am happy the pc versions got it on the same date as consoles

• Like 1

I I don't think we should jump the gun but I actually have to agree with Jai on the concern IF content creators (most if not all) from consoles are jumping to PC, what does that mean for CC for us? Just a genuine curiosity that would be nice to have cleared up.

29 minutes ago, 4 Life said:

Let's hope that they do away with the fucking stupid file size restrictions on mods this year.

the main problem that the old mods from previous games 90% will not be portable ! 

37 minutes ago, 4 Life said:

Let's hope that they do away with the fucking stupid file size restrictions on mods this year.

Well, I think yes, they do women ng different that might make modding tougher

Though I wish that all mods should be portable

8 minutes ago, Dr.C-Squared said:

I I don't think we should jump the gun but I actually have to agree with Jai on the concern IF content creators (most if not all) from consoles are jumping to PC, what does that mean for CC for us? Just a genuine curiosity that would be nice to have cleared up.

Who in particular are you concerned about?

The majority of the big name CAW makers don't end up on PC so I don't know why this is at all a concern.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Just now, dyn0myteCAW said:

The majority of the big name CAW makers don't end up on PC so I don't know why this is at all a concern.

Fair point. I guess I just let the possibility of those switching of it get it me when I shouldn't have let it. My apologies. I'll shut up lol.

But again, great news for the good PC brothers.

6 minutes ago, dyn0myteCAW said:

Umm you're a big name caw maker. did you not jump to pc when the pc version released and stopped making content for ps4? HMMM

Krad is another i could see just going straight to PS4

and there are alot others that made great contributions i could see jumping to pc cause they can make the mods and stuff

Hova is another though i don't fault him one bit cause his mods are actually good.  It would have been a lesser blow if they made the date a month after console released.