Any WWE stage sets you would like to see in a WWE 2K game

Broken chris

42 minutes ago, ichiban Rooster said:

ramp to ring arena is only thing i want lol

you mean like wcw used to have?

i want some more wcw arenas and i'm praying nitro wasn't removed

I would love a tunnel like old TNA - even if they couldn't actually come through it - hopefully some cunning creator can recreate it.

Speaking of stages, the glitch where the stage could be moved forward was great for ECW/indy shows. 

I wish they would add the WWF arenas where the entry way came from the corner instead of being dead center, like they did with WWE 13 & WWE 2K16. It'd work much better now with the backstage stuff.

• Too Sweet 1

9 minutes ago, dyn0myteCAW said:

I'd like to see the 99/00 WCW Nitro entranceway.

This is something I've been working on. The truss design is giving me issues, but if I can find a decent ">" piece, I can replicate this stage pretty close to the original.. Minus the opening and closing during an entrance.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, hovathagod32 said:

This is something I've been working on. The truss design is giving me issues, but if I can find a decent ">" piece, I can replicate this stage pretty close to the original.. Minus the opening and closing during an entrance.

didn't they only briefly have the opening and closing? or am i thinking about something else? i remember when they kept tripping over the "C" on the stage and i seem to remember it being redesigned but i can't remember exactly what that design was.

Definitely a decent Madison Square Garden Template so that some of the old school Royal Rumble's, Survivor Series 2002 etc would be possible to re-create. Sadly it may never happen as it doesn't work for many of the entrances, especially those with movement across the stage etc. But one can only dream

• Like 2

that hype madison square garden as the mecca but yet i havent seen any unique MSG arenas but would like to see RR 2000, SS 02 Raw 98 cactus jack/HHH match 

outside arenas like tribute to the troops

The old ECW Arena, WCW 2000 arena 

• Too Sweet 1

3 hours ago, SandmanRKO said:

that hype madison square garden as the mecca but yet i havent seen any unique MSG arenas but would like to see RR 2000, SS 02 Raw 98 cactus jack/HHH match 

outside arenas like tribute to the troops

The old ECW Arena, WCW 2000 arena 

Not saying that MSG is the best arena but it has the unique history of being the only arena that utilises a side tunnel entrance rather than a traditional large stage set up that WWE mainly uses. It's yet to be recreate in any of the games to date as far as I'm aware? 

Edited by ALXTBO
Realised that you already mentioned said arenas
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ichiban Rooster said:

what about an open baseball stadium?

if only it was still around i wish we could have Atlanta Fulton County Stadium i loved that stadium both in real life and in some of the older games it was represented in.

4 minutes ago, Tornado_X said:

Would be cool to see Trump Plaza back in a WWE game

sorry but hell no . i don't want anything referenceing that idiot

Jeff, did you seriously just call President Trump an idiot? When you call President Trump an idiot, I... actually can't argue with that one. Well played, bro.

On topic. I wanted Hammerstein Ballroom, now that we have it I'm pretty thrilled. Now literally all I'd really want is a ramp that connects to the ring.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pc-HiPcavallo said:

Jeff, did you seriously just call President Trump an idiot? When you call President Trump an idiot, I... actually can't argue with that one. Well played, bro.

On topic. I wanted Hammerstein Ballroom, now that we have it I'm pretty thrilled. Now literally all I'd really want is a ramp that connects to the ring.

yes i did and it surely isn't the first time i've said that lol

22 hours ago, Tornado_X said:

Would be cool to see Trump Plaza back in a WWE game

Psh. Trump's profiting enough off of Americans. He doesn't need 2k paying him licensing fees, too.

I'd really like to see the RAW block letter entrance set in the game. That is one of my favorites for many reasons including nostalgia.

7 minutes ago, Brianthespaz86 said:

I'd really like to see the RAW block letter entrance set in the game. That is one of my favorites for many reasons including nostalgia.

Screenshot-_Original.png

Screenshot-_Original.png

• Like 2