WWE 2K18 WWE2KDev Spotlight Episode 7: Creation Suite

down16

Just now, Mizalike said:

I know I said I was gonna make him. 

oh no i was responding to your question when you were asking if he had been announced lol

Just now, VooDooV said:

Was just thinking... with these smaller arena sizes, I might make Shotgun Saturday Night this year.

was that show actually in a smaller arena size? it's been so long i can't remember lol come to think of it yeah it was and i may do worldwide since it had a smaller venue size as well lol

2 minutes ago, Jai said:

was that show actually in a smaller arena size? it's been so long i can't remember lol come to think of it yeah it was and i may do worldwide since it had a smaller venue size as well lol

They had it anywhere the could haha Think they had it in a subway station at one point? Undertaker vs Hunter Hearst Helmsley  

Just now, VooDooV said:

They had it anywhere the could haha Think they had it in a subway station at one point? Undertaker vs Hunter Hearst Helmsley  

oh yeah i remember that isn't that when taker tombstoned him on the escalator? LOL

2 minutes ago, Jai said:

oh yeah i remember that isn't that when taker tombstoned him on the escalator? LOL

Yeah :D

A shame non of these are on the Network yet... along with Heat and Velocity.

Edited by VooDooV

1 minute ago, VooDooV said:

Yeah :D

yeah i liked that i did do that match in 2k16 it wasn't in a subway or anything but the match came out pretty damn good. instead of the escalator i brought the steps in the ring and tombstoned him on them lol

32 minutes ago, Jai said:

yeah i liked that i did do that match in 2k16 it wasn't in a subway or anything but the match came out pretty damn good. instead of the escalator i brought the steps in the ring and tombstoned him on them lol

Think this year (If I have the time), I might start my own WWF based youtube series with custom intros using the new ingame camera options, mainly the alpha/greenscreen effect

1 minute ago, VooDooV said:

Think this year (If I have the time), I might start my own WWF based youtube series with custom intros using the new ingame camera options, mainly the alpha/greenscreen effect

yeah i stopped my wwf universe after i finished with unforgiven 98 cause i wasn't sure if i was going to continue it.
for unforgiven i had to use 2k14 and wwe13 for that kane/taker inferno match, badd blood 97 i had to use alot of wwe13 for that so yeah but i've decided to continue it cause i have like 557 subscribers and they've started to ask me what happened and why i stopped uploading lol

18 hours ago, Jai said:

WHO YOU CALLIN A BITCH?

Is the win right there lol

and i don't have a paypal account 

Na, bro. This is the win right here.

IMG_0895.gif

That ass is sitting on the iron throne of Westeros, making Alexa Bliss a Queen. Everywhere she goes, she conquers, bro. Smackdown, Raw, Westeros, Smacktalks, Walter White's meth lab etc... When you suggest that Alexa Bliss isn't a real Queen, it belittles her accomplishments, and undermines her authority. When you belittle the Queen and undermine her authority, then your priveledge needs to be checked, bro.

Now I'm sorry Jeff, I really didn't want it to come to this. But I gave you a chance to acknowledge that Alexa Bliss is a Queen, but you failed to do so. Now I'm afraid I have no choice but to scar you for life, with a horribly disfigured Canadian, bro

IMG_1271.gif

I just hope you can learn from this, and start showing Queen Alexa the respect and appreciation she deserves. Otherwise you won't be getting off so lightly should this happen again, bro.

If you don't have a PayPal account, then do you have a mailing account I could send a cheque to or something? I'm happy to send you some money in whatever way is easiest for you. Just let me know your preferred method of payment, bro.

Edited by pc-HiPcavallo
  • Bliss 2

3 hours ago, pc-HiPcavallo said:

Na, bro. This is the win right here.

IMG_0895.gif

That ass is sitting on the iron throne of Westeros, making Alexa Bliss a Queen. Everywhere she goes, she conquers, bro. Smackdown, Raw, Westeros, Smacktalks, Walter White's meth lab etc... When you suggest that Alexa Bliss isn't a real Queen, it belittles her accomplishments, and undermines her authority. When you belittle the Queen and undermine her authority, then your priveledge needs to be checked, bro.

Now I'm sorry Jeff, I really didn't want it to come to this. But I gave you a chance to acknowledge that Alexa Bliss is a Queen, but you failed to do so. Now I'm afraid I have no choice but to scar you for life, with a horribly disfigured Canadian, bro

IMG_1271.gif

I just hope you can learn from this, and start showing Queen Alexa the respect and appreciation she deserves. Otherwise you won't be getting off so lightly should this happen again, bro.

If you don't have a PayPal account, then do you have a mailing account I could send a cheque to or something? I'm happy to send you some money in whatever way is easiest for you. Just let me know your preferred method of payment, bro.

sorry but you know i don't do fish.

1 hour ago, pc-HiPcavallo said:

But how can you have any chips, without a fish, bro?

you know i'm a dude lover lol