WWE 2K18 WWE2KDev Spotlight Episode 7: Creation Suite

down16

1 hour ago, AgeofSandow said:

look again, it's actually a re-animation of the tbone powerslam. Way better than that crappy version they added last year. I have no idea why they made that one so slow. He used to hit it out of nowhere, or after doing a jump. 

I would love that, although it doesn't seem that likely. He would have even more moves, maybe the exploding superplex, new dragon whip, etc.

oh my bad dude i actually thought that was just a powerslam i guess i only got a glimpse at it. i've known you long enough not to make a mistake like that lol your'e as in touch with moves as i am haha. 

yeah i don't know either the one that was in 2k14 (i think that was the last year it was in as i don't have 2k15 on my ps4 anymore) cause i used it alot for luger's comeback powerslam. and yeah we definitely need the dragon whip back. i honestly have no earthly idea why they removed the one that was in. surely it was dated but all they needed to do was reanimate it. is the reversal version of the legwhip still in the game (2k17)? cause if it is i'll assume it made it into 18 and i'll just use that for when i get a benjamin caw. but yeah i really wanted him in the game. he's probably the only person not announced (atleast not yet) that i would have wanted desperately. i actually want him more than the hardyz lol.

maybe just maybe he did some agreement between say may -july of this year with 2k it's happened before with warrior sting and goldberg so who knows lol

i'm just so glad they finally put in a grounded version of the tequila sunrise. i really hated that standing transition to ground version. and torture rack 4 looks like it'd work perfectly for luger lol

So Seth's finisher still doesn't have an official name, both in real life and in the game lol. I have a feeling they don't really want it to be his finisher.

1 hour ago, Jai said:

oh my bad dude i actually thought that was just a powerslam i guess i only got a glimpse at it. i've known you long enough not to make a mistake like that lol your'e as in touch with moves as i am haha. 

yeah i don't know either the one that was in 2k14 (i think that was the last year it was in as i don't have 2k15 on my ps4 anymore) cause i used it alot for luger's comeback powerslam. and yeah we definitely need the dragon whip back. i honestly have no earthly idea why they removed the one that was in. surely it was dated but all they needed to do was reanimate it. is the reversal version of the legwhip still in the game (2k17)? cause if it is i'll assume it made it into 18 and i'll just use that for when i get a benjamin caw. but yeah i really wanted him in the game. he's probably the only person not announced (atleast not yet) that i would have wanted desperately. i actually want him more than the hardyz lol.

maybe just maybe he did some agreement between say may -july of this year with 2k it's happened before with warrior sting and goldberg so who knows lol

i'm just so glad they finally put in a grounded version of the tequila sunrise. i really hated that standing transition to ground version. and torture rack 4 looks like it'd work perfectly for luger lol

It was used a lot and needed to be redone. It was originally for Shelton so that’s how it got reshot 

Just now, Brick said:

It was used a lot and needed to be redone. It was originally for Shelton so that’s how it got reshot 

yeah i'm just glad it's back.

i wonder if we can actually have it where we can turn over the top rope on in regular matches to kinda recreate the rule they used to have in wcw up till late 97 where over the top rope was a dq. it'd  be cool but i'd understand why if it wasn't possible since technically doing an omg dive over the ropes in the games' eyes would be considered a dq lol

glad we got a time limit option as well. meaning i can actually do the 5 and 10 minute time limits the wcw tv title division had

Holy crap...some sweet new CAW additions.

Better control on bodies...black light effects....

and they gave 2 options on the logos (which I like).  We can wrap with no fade, or use fade (which fade actually is somewhat handy with face textue stuff, etc).

Can't wait to get hold of this.

• Too Sweet 1

17 hours ago, Jai said:

That move is in the game, as a reversal though. It's bugging me, because I've been going through his older matches for a moveset for him. He used to set the dragon whip up every match, and sometimes miss it the first try.  It's not like the leg caught moves, where it happens every few matches. It would be a lot better as a strong strike move, where your opp catches your leg and you do the move automatically. Hell, even thinking of using "Jumping Spin heel kick" to emulate that motion.

Also, forgot about that torture rack. Over the years most versions looked pretty crappy, so it's a nice addition. I remember in SVR 11 Yukes gave him that atrocity for a "rack" and it didn't even look right.

3 hours ago, AgeofSandow said:

That move is in the game, as a reversal though. It's bugging me, because I've been going through his older matches for a moveset for him. He used to set the dragon whip up every match, and sometimes miss it the first try.  It's not like the leg caught moves, where it happens every few matches. It would be a lot better as a strong strike move, where your opp catches your leg and you do the move automatically. Hell, even thinking of using "Jumping Spin heel kick" to emulate that motion.

Also, forgot about that torture rack. Over the years most versions looked pretty crappy, so it's a nice addition. I remember in SVR 11 Yukes gave him that atrocity for a "rack" and it didn't even look right.

yeah i've seen that happen with alot of shelton's matches especially his singles run. but i remember that one match with triple h when triple h went for the gut kick before the pedigree, shelton caught his leg and hit him with it lol

yeah my greatest gripe with the way they had the rack was mostly the tap out animation they were basing it on luger cause up till recently luger was the only one that did the rack (other than palumbo mimicking luger) and when people tapped out, they waved their hands in the air they did not tap on the chest.  I don't know where they got that animation from lol

Lex has been my favorite since 95 (i didn't see his wwf run or his early wcw run) and i pretty much know his match psychology by hard. he'll start off with power moves then the opponent gets some moves in, then he makes a big reversal, starts with the 3 running forearms, the reverse atomic drop, the powerslam, then the diving forearm on top of the head (they still haven't gotten this move in) then he goes for the rack

another thing they need to do if they're gonna keep putting wcw luger in they need to put his "it's torture rack time" taunt in the game as a wakeup taunt. i was using the cowboy time taunt but they removed that. 

i'm hopeful they gave it to him cause he did that in every match when he got ready to go for the rack.

Maybe i'm just an over nitpicky luger fan but i feel if they added these changed for luger it could work for other people as well. i mean how hard could it be to put a torture rack taunt in the game lol

So 

it's funny instead of doing this:

i have to do this lol

Edited by Jai

22 hours ago, tich said:

Watermark image option in create a show, so we will finally be able to use a custom "tv logo" instead of none or wwe :)

i really hope that means that wcw and other non wwe shows don't get wwe commentary plastered all over the place

Ok, I'm sold. I'll preorder on Tuesday, bro. That glow effect will allow me to turn the Queen into a fucking spectacular Rainbow Dash. It'd be nice to see the look on that bitch Naomi's face when she sees that Queen Alexa has conquered her glow, bro.

IMG_1231.gif

• Like 1
  • Bliss 3
  • Sad 1

You're right, bro. I can't call women bitches, but Naomi is an exception. She isn't a bitch because she's a woman, she's a bitch because she defied the Queen and stole her Smackdown Women's Championship (twice. You'll note the matches were rigged), and her Wrestlemania moment. Naomi needs to have her priveledge checked for her crimes against Queen Alexa, and the Kingdom of PC Bliss. If you need to have your priveledge checked for opposing the Queen, then you're a bitch. End of story, bro.

IMG_1040.gif

4 minutes ago, pc-HiPcavallo said:

You're right, bro. I can't call women bitches, but Naomi is an exception. She isn't a bitch because she's a woman, she's a bitch because she defied the Queen and stole her Smackdown Women's Championship (twice. You'll note the matches were rigged), and her Wrestlemania moment. Naomi needs to have her priveledge checked for her crimes against Queen Alexa, and the Kingdom of PC Bliss. If you need to have your priveledge checked for opposing the Queen, then you're a bitch. End of story, bro.

IMG_1040.gif

Who YOu Callin a BITCH?

lol sorry couldn't resist!

21 minutes ago, ichiban Rooster said:

that's not PC bro, you can't call women bitches

giphy.gif

sorry, but there's only ONE QUEEN in this MF

@Jai, bro! Are you seriously trying to suggest that Alexa Bliss isn't a real Queen? Blasphemy against the Queen, and micro aggressions that seek to marginalise Queen Alexa from her throne will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Jeff, I like you, bro. But you're not going to win this one. I don't want to have to check your priveledge, I just want to give you money to show my support for your lifestyle. Now please for the love of Bliss, take it back, and give me your PayPal details, bro!

IMG_1109.gif

have to defend my Queen, and I will check your priveledge if necessary, bro. Please don't let it come to that.

• Bliss 2

3 minutes ago, pc-HiPcavallo said:

@Jai, bro! Are you seriously trying to suggest that Alexa Bliss isn't a real Queen? Blasphemy against the Queen, and micro aggressions that seek to marginalise Queen Alexa from her throne will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Jeff, I like you, bro. But you're not going to win this one. I don't want to have to check your priveledge, I just want to give you money to show my support for your lifestyle. Now please for the love of Bliss, take it back, and give me your PayPal details, bro!

IMG_1109.gif

have to defend my Queen, and I will check your priveledge if necessary, bro. Please don't let it come to that.

WHO YOU CALLIN A BITCH?

Is the win right there lol

and i don't have a paypal account 

On 9/22/2017 at 9:50 PM, pc-Penguin said:

Alright, Mr. 2Kayfabe spoke about the blurring issue on the video.

Okay. Cool. I thought so. Don't know who really likes the fade effect but okay.

• Like 1

I can’t believe arn Anderson ain’t been confirmed I guess I will make him bloody 2k. I was gonna make arn Anderson a manager for heath slater. I’m gonna get hated for this but I don’t care but 2k should have fixed the logo stretch when 2k15 came out its abit too late to fix it now I ain’t gonna use this feature now.

On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 3:41 PM, WolfgangJT said:

Holy crap...some sweet new CAW additions.

Better control on bodies...black light effects....

and they gave 2 options on the logos (which I like).  We can wrap with no fade, or use fade (which fade actually is somewhat handy with face textue stuff, etc).

Can't wait to get hold of this.

I think I'll probably only ever use the fade option for face textures tbh and the new logo mapping without fade for just about everything else like tattoos and attire logos, CM Punk's tattoos were a nightmare to do in 2K17 due to the fade not allowing me to place or stretch each logo into position correctly which won't be a problem this year.

Also Hogan's tie n dye tights will be much more accurate now that we can wrap logos around entire clothing parts, I'm really looking to getting this game and trying out the new improvements to the caw suite.

36 minutes ago, Mizalike said:

I can’t believe arn Anderson ain’t been confirmed I guess I will make him bloody 2k. I was gonna make arn Anderson a manager for heath slater. I’m gonna get hated for this but I don’t care but 2k should have fixed the logo stretch when 2k15 came out its abit too late to fix it now I ain’t gonna use this feature now.

he's not in

30 minutes ago, Kidd Dibiase said:

Have they said anything about or even admitted that CC search engine was broke and they fixed it this time around.

yeah it was mentioned a few times. i know smacktalks mentioned they said they went back to the drawing board on cc and i know that Bryce Yang (director of Visual Concepts) mentioned they took a more google like approach to the CC search engine. hoping it's much better than it was last few games. and yeah they even admitted and apologized for the engine being so broken beyond repair.  Hope this helps :)

• Like 1