WWE 2K18 Collector's Edition/Cena Nuff Edition Revealed!

the King Lives

3 hours ago, ALXTBO said:

Also hoping that they update Rolling Thunder, seems so undynamic without him running into the ropes 

I hope they add RVDs's sell to the rko that look brutal.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steenalizer said:

It's a shame because last year's was fantastic and had a lot more content too.

i find it funny how everyone bitched and complained about how the nxt stuff was locked to the collector's edition. now they release a collector's editon that isn't tied to dlc people are still complaining. not you steenalizer but i'm speaking in general. I think they should have done something with the hardyz or the undertaker. cena definitely should have been an afterthought.  I could imagine a broken hardyz type statue with "That OWL" etched on their shoulders lol

3 hours ago, Raddad88 said:

I hope they actually get rvd's 5 star right!

actually the 5 star is right. it's just the pin combo and post sell that's wrong.  they should have left the one that was in WWE12 or whatever game that was. it really just needed a pin combo and needed to sell properly. 

2 hours ago, Jai said:

i find it funny how everyone bitched and complained about how the nxt stuff was locked to the collector's edition. now they release a collector's editon that isn't tied to dlc people are still complaining. not you steenalizer but i'm speaking in general. I think they should have done something with the hardyz or the undertaker. cena definitely should have been an afterthought.  I could imagine a broken hardyz type statue with "That OWL" etched on their shoulders lol

actually the 5 star is right. it's just the pin combo and post sell that's wrong.  they should have left the one that was in WWE12 or whatever game that was. it really just needed a pin combo and needed to sell properly. 

It's not right in the slightest, rvd was all hang time and impact, the one in the game is low, super fast and impact free. 

Its terrible, the shit pin just adds to it. 

1 hour ago, Steenalizer said:

An update video to tell us there's no update video. Couldn't they have just tweeted this? 

that's what i said. and so did status. I think this is getting out of hand. it's like they can't do anything without putting up a damn video.  That's why i sort of wish they've just go back to updating us every 3 months leading up to the game's launch via magazine like the old days.  I mean they don't really understand the concept of social media. I could see if they were showing off content but they aren't. So instead of having all these crazy inmates making stupid suggestions on their official forums, let's just close the damn thing down, let IGN, Gamespot, Game Informer and EGM2 (if they're still around) cover the news leading up to release and go back to the roster countdown.  I'm sorry if this offends ANYONE but I have just about had it with 2K and their inability to comprehend what it means to give an update on their games.  That definitely doesn't mean wait till 2 weeks before launch.

Rant over. I don't do many of these but i'm actually being serious for once

20 hours ago, seanironmaiden said:

they should have it as a rope grapple move

I'd be equally as happy with it as a side strong attack move still. There's already a couple splashes/elbows/leg stedrops in the game which are performed like this including running into the ropes

2 hours ago, Steenalizer said:

An update video to tell us there's no update video. Couldn't they have just tweeted this? 

Wouldn't surprise me if the intent of the video was basically just made to show the screenshot tease that his head was covering.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

They did that shit on purpose. They are trolling us. They are killing us with the fucking suspense !!!

yeah like i said i wish they'd just go back to magazine updates. cause i mean it pretty much is the same thing. except we don't have to worry about those youtubers getting special treatment anymore.

imo its clickbait to do that. also i fell like they should bring the update livestreams like they had 2k14.

Edited by MD

4 hours ago, MD said:

imo its clickbait to do that. also i fell like they should bring the update livestreams like they had 2k14.

I remember looking forward to those every week. Lol. Good times.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ya Boy Punk Fan said:

I remember looking forward to those every week. Lol. Good times.

yeah they told what you wanted to hear without spoiling everything. but nowadays it seems like 2k wants hide the fact that the game even exist. i wish they could the 2k14 streams.

Edited by MD

9 hours ago, MD said:

that was THQ not 2K i mean i would love to have that but 2K seems to be obsessed with youtube. i mean posting a video saying there won't be a video? yeah they're obsessed LOL

• Like 1

On 29/07/2017 at 2:26 AM, Jai said:

The ultimate five star frog splash is on smackdown vs raw 2007 if they could do that in this game but with a pin, I'm happy and content i hope the Hardys has all new moves only if they are in this years game.

14 hours ago, Mizalike said:

The ultimate five star frog splash is on smackdown vs raw 2007 if they could do that in this game but with a pin, I'm happy and content i hope the Hardys has all new moves only if they are in this years game.

why wouldn't they be in the game. that would be a huge blow to the community if they were omitted considering they returned at wrestlemania. even if they aren't on disc they will be dlc.

2 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Like AJ Styles last year, the Hardys are pretty damn sure guaranteed lol. Don't worry.

yeah i know. i wouldn't even mind if they used matt and jeff's entrances that were removed after 2k14 lol

4 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Yet they are gonna get broken on TV and then become outdated as fuck in the game lmao.

well they said that if it's past june they can't do anything about it. i'd prefer them not being broken anyway since i never really followed that gimmick.

1 hour ago, Jai said:

well they said that if it's past june they can't do anything about it. i'd prefer them not being broken anyway since i never really followed that gimmick.

tenor.gif