BHANGRA MAN'S / Wolfgang Jeff and Matt Hardy - UPLOADED 23/04.2017 plus Matt re uploaded 24/04/2017

BHANGRA MAN

13 hours ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

Very Strange LoadWarrior.  I made slot 2 with all that in mind. 

Is there anywhere possibly where you using the earlier caw with the logos deleted in a game or universe.  Just trying to help out 

I know you are... im gonna try to play around with it later, I never really used universe much, just mostly play exhibition matches with friends or online... yeah wolfie I deleted all my arenas that had custom logos as well as the shows, and it still doesn't work... its driving me insane... what I don't get is how I had the earlier Jeff and deleted it, on top of 3 other fairly logo heavy caws, as well as all the logos, and can't even redownload that Jeff... because even if I didn't delete those logos the game shouldn't redownload those anyway if I already had them on my save

Edited by LoadWarrior

@LoadWarriorI hope all gets resolved

@noj222 I don't know how the system counts logos. I think Matt is in total 22 logos of which around 10 is unique.

Jeff slot 2 is probably 8 unique logos and less than 15 logos overall where as slot 1 with wm33 attire uses more than 15 unique logos and more like 29 in total.

Hope you manage to download but 2k need to fix this next game 

• Like 1

If those are the logo counts then I honestly don't get it... 🙄 I deleted much more logos than that..

Edited by LoadWarrior

Awesome work on these guys. I didn't have a problem creating space. If you delete a logo you also have to delete the superstar or arena or show it is attached to as well I believe. I would try deleting the logos and everything they are attached too then back out, save your data and restart your system and game. Works fine for me every time doing that method. I did opt to download the Jeff Hardy with less logos though.

But these play so well. Thanks for getting these out guys. These Hardy Boyz definitely made the game fun again.

• Like 1

I think you guys with the texture uploading problem have to do with your region. I kept getting low band width on my end last few days. 

------

Bhangra great caw I see what you did with the pants mathematically it works I guess I just used to many layers because I wanted perfection and was being a pedant with my caw. As for the nose yeah I hear you it's hard to get his nose do to the poor choices the game has. I usually just up the tip as high as possible and stop before it gets odd looking gives the best effect.

@LoadWarriorany luck ? Have you tried during a less busy network time. If you managed to get the older Jeff with more logos than I am equally confused. I hope you are able to down load soon. Don't know if you tried mister23kennedys advice

@Tripin_the_1 likely classic hogan and one or two others 

@omega sentryglad you like the caw 

@anyone hopefully no issues with the cas in game. If there is let me know 

3 hours ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

@LoadWarriorany luck ? Have you tried during a less busy network time. If you managed to get the older Jeff with more logos than I am equally confused. I hope you are able to down load soon. Don't know if you tried mister23kennedys advice

@Tripin_the_1 likely classic hogan and one or two others 

@omega sentryglad you like the caw 

@anyone hopefully no issues with the cas in game. If there is let me know 

Yeah I'm gonna try some more things, I'm gonna delete some logo heavy entrance attires ok some caws and cross my fingers that I don't do all this for nothing 

On 4/25/2017 at 4:51 AM, LoadWarrior said:

If those are the logo counts then I honestly don't get it... 🙄 I deleted much more logos than that..

Dude same! I'm pissed I deleted someone else's Jeff and can't even find that one now.

They are still linked in your game.  You can't just delete the logos,  you have ti delete anything they were used in too...universe shows where am atenga you deleted was used,  or caws were used...career mode where you used that caw or it is linked....all that also had to have it removed to fully remove it. 

Edited by WolfgangJT

My problem is I don't believe I used them in career or universe modes... i never use universe and didn't start a career... so I just deleted the caw and then went to the deletion utility and deleted each logo those caws had.. then I even just deleted the whole i universe mode that I barely used to where if I wanted to play universe I'd have to start a new one... and I still can't get them... but yesterday I was still able to get like 5 caws that ph guy put out 

Edited by LoadWarrior

Do a search on the tags listed...usually he has "bhangra22man" in all of them ...they are still there as far as I know.  He wouldn't have taken anything down.

• Like 1

Hmm really strange Load. Well I hope you have better luck. Maybe try a new Id and alternative game ?

@J1F011 I can confirm all cas are still there as Wolfie said search for my tag name bhangra22man

• 2 weeks later...