BHANGRA MAN'S / Wolfgang Jeff and Matt Hardy - UPLOADED 23/04.2017 plus Matt re uploaded 24/04/2017

BHANGRA MAN

Thanks for the comments and

@KeepitMillion not sure what I will do for old attire requests yet as I got others I want to make well at least one more caw first

@Mister23Kennedy yes broken matt finished..wm33 matt finished working on others over the weekend and Monday..pics soon

• Like 1

Some attire previews. I only have one more current Matt and Jeff attire to make. For Matt it shall be attire from last week and as for Jeff I make tonights one if its easy

For now thanks Wolfie for helping me to convert these attires and I hope they are liked; Upload shall be either Wednesday or Thursday

• Like 1

Great on Matt. I'd like to point out a few things.

•He's not in that great of shape physically, maybe make him a little bigger/thicker

•His nose needs to be a little more round

•Maybe darken the beard a little bit

•Take a tad off of the prostusion of his ears

3 hours ago, Beaudreaux said:

Great on Matt. I'd like to point out a few things.

•He's not in that great of shape physically, maybe make him a little bigger/thicker

He's not any bigger/thicker honestly, just less defined, which he could choose a less defined ab choice if he wants, though it ruins the side (makes him have a beer gut, which Matt does not have, even being less defined)...but front wise comparison..middle shot is a promo shot of him now, far right is Broken Matt.  .

mattattirenew.png

•His nose needs to be a little more round

•Take a tad off of the prostusion of his ears

His ears protrude about that much, just the upper part is less rounded and more straight down shaped on real life Matt, a choice not available in the game.  Nose isn't any more rounded than we have it...he just has a slight dip in above the tip, also not a choice in the game without over-exaggerating the tip.

mattbannernewface.png

•Maybe darken the beard a little bit

Can't say I agree there either...his facial hair when they returned was much lighter/closer shaved than it was as Broken Matt..if anything, could have been taken exactly the opposite and be lighter, but that'd become less noticeable from afar in the game.

hardys.jpg

20170403_raw_hardysexclusive--de3fe7dc60

Edited by WolfgangJT

5 hours ago, WolfgangJT said:

He's not any bigger/thicker honestly, just less defined, which he could choose a less defined ab choice if he wants, though it ruins the side (makes him have a beer gut, which Matt does not have, even being less defined)...but front wise comparison..middle shot is a promo shot of him now, far right is Broken Matt.  .

mattattirenew.png

His ears protrude about that much, just the upper part is less rounded and more straight down shaped on real life Matt, a choice not available in the game.  Nose isn't any more rounded than we have it...he just has a slight dip in above the tip, also not a choice in the game without over-exaggerating the tip.

mattbannernewface.png

Can't say I agree there either...his facial hair when they returned was much lighter/closer shaved than it was as Broken Matt..if anything, could have been taken exactly the opposite and be lighter, but that'd become less noticeable from afar in the game.

hardys.jpg

20170403_raw_hardysexclusive--de3fe7dc60

You're right about the beer gut. The body options need to expand on the game.

On the ears, I guess it just looks different because of the style of hair. I have seen the Randy Savage hair used for Matt. But the style on him is most correct.

And on the nose, looking at the last picture from the promo shots, it does look a little less defined than it used to be. But I guess angle and perspective make a difference. I know his nose is more thin. I've made a Matt. Not as accurate as this one but it does have a thin nose

apologies everyone upload be Friday now for sure slight delay..I had several things come up today

Sorry very slight delay too many things happened today

Upload be Saturday night UK time for sure

Edited by BHANGRA MAN
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

last delay upload tomorrow night as i have to tweak movesets

No worries. Just glad these will be released at all. What's Jeff's second attire going to be? Any chance at a blue sleeved attire from last Raw and a purple attire for his attire after mania?

18 hours ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

last delay upload tomorrow night as i have to tweak movesets

I'm interested to see how you got the pant textures so straight....I ran out layers trying to do that so I have 3 snaffus..... hhmmmm

Finally all uploaded. Updated pics below. Credit to Wolfie for entrance moves, Righteous and Harloeffect for movesets

Jeff Slot 2 without the WM33 attiire is not as logo heavy as the others. So that should make it easy to download

Updated first post

Tags for all:

BHANGRA22MAN

WOLFGANGJT

then either Matt hardy or Broken Matt or Jeff

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

Finally all uploaded. Updated pics below. Credit to Wolfie for entrance moves, Righteous and Harloeffect for movesets

Jeff Slot 2 without the WM33 attiire is not as logo heavy as the others. So that should make it easy to download

Updated first post

Tags for all:

BHANGRA22MAN

WOLFGANGJT

then either Matt hardy or Broken Matt or Jeff

AWESOME !! If only these servers would work for a minute for me.

I don't get it... I deleted 3 caws to get these, including one of the Jeff caws of yours that I downloaded awhile back, which I KNOW has more logos than the slot 2 Jeff you just uploaded.... and i deleted at least 50-60 logos, more logos than both of these have put together, and I can't download any of these... I can't even redownload the same Jeff that I previously just had, literally the same caw I just deleted, which you would think I would be able to do since I just had it... what the fuck is wrong with this game... I deleted the caws first, then deleted all the logos associated with those caws in the deletion utility, am I missing something here..? Is there somewhere else I need to DELETE from...?  I was so excited to get these, this logo shit is a disaster, it's so frustrating, i don't even know what else to do... 

Edited by LoadWarrior

@LoadWarrioris it possible there is a season you got going or an arena you may have to delete ? Hopefully someone can help you out after all the hard work I don't like this issue for people.  I made slot2 as it's mainly in game designs 

I have like 2 custom arenas now, but they basically have all in game designs on them, and deleted my universe cause I barely even use it... I know it's ridiculous, Its not your fault at all, i just don't know if I'm missing something, It was a great idea that you made that slot 2 one and i don't get how I can't even download that when it barely has any logos,... especially after I deleted that super logo heavy face paint jeff that you made awhile back, and now I can't even redownload that.. its not your fault this logo thing is a piece of shit, I literally opened up like 60 logos which should have been more than enough for both Matt and Jeff, even should've been enough for the wm33 Jeff slot

Edited by LoadWarrior

Very Strange LoadWarrior.  I made slot 2 with all that in mind. 

Is there anywhere possibly where you using the earlier caw with the logos deleted in a game or universe.  Just trying to help out 

9 hours ago, LoadWarrior said:

I have like 2 custom arenas now, but they basically have all in game designs on them, and deleted my universe cause I barely even use it... I know it's ridiculous, Its not your fault at all, i just don't know if I'm missing something, It was a great idea that you made that slot 2 one and i don't get how I can't even download that when it barely has any logos,... especially after I deleted that super logo heavy face paint jeff that you made awhile back, and now I can't even redownload that.. its not your fault this logo thing is a piece of shit, I literally opened up like 60 logos which should have been more than enough for both Matt and Jeff, even should've been enough for the wm33 Jeff slot

I've read that even though you delete an arena, you also have to delete the show you had it on...same with any CAWs that you linked into the Career mode.  Not sure if that helps.

• Like 1

Was bought to my attention by Wolfe and one or two others that matts attributes defaulted some how all fixed now including broken matt move sets 

• Like 2