BHANGRA MAN'S / Wolfgang Jeff and Matt Hardy - UPLOADED 23/04.2017 plus Matt re uploaded 24/04/2017

BHANGRA MAN

Finally all uploaded. Updated pics below. Credit to Wolfie for entrance moves, Righteous and Harloeffect for movesets

Jeff Slot 2 without the WM33 attiire is not as logo heavy as the others. So that should make it easy to download

Tags for all:

BHANGRA22MAN

WOLFGANGJT

then either Matt hardy or Broken Matt or Jeff

17/04/2017

Some attire previews. I only have one more current Matt and Jeff attire to make. For Matt it shall be attire from last week and as for Jeff I make tonights one if its easy

For now thanks Wolfie for helping me to convert these attires and I hope they are liked; Upload shall be either Wednesday or Thursday

========

Applied fixes to Matt ; thanks to WOlfie for the skin color help / direction and did two other fixes myself

I think Matt is final now

========

As promised these were always coming to PS4 again updated with thier SPOILER WWE Return attires. Hopefully these are liked

Face pics for now with attire pics coming during the week. Hopefully Jeff does not wear anything to radical this week as aiming to release in max a weeks time

Thanks to myself and Kung Fu for base texture of Matt Hardy to which me and Wolfie did heavy modifications.

Morphing etc for Matt this year is converted by me from Wolfie's Xbox One release

For Jeff well its both mine and Wolfies that was released earlier this year with profile tweaks by Wolfie

SLOT 1

jbanner1.png

SLOT 2

jbanner2.png

BHANGRA MAN'S / WolfgangJT Matt hardy - uploaded 23/04/2017

mbanner.png

mattattirenew.png

BHANGRA MAN'S / WolfgangJTs Jeff Hardy wm33 ATTIRE - 17/04/2017

jeffattirenew.png

BHANGRA MAN'S / WolfgangJTs Jeff Hardy 

jeffbanner.png

BHANGRA MAN'S / WolfgangJTs Matt Hardy - Morphing etc conversion by me of Wolfies Xbox One Release UPDATED 11/4/2017

mattbannernewface.png

Edited by BHANGRA MAN
  • Like 1

Looks like they was made in the game.Very talented. I've been following you 2 plus zurik since svr2006. I think that's how he spellled his name lol. I know you guys are busy but I was wondering if you guys could make this green and yellow attire? I'm sorry I asked this here I used to get on Caws.ws but it seems like everything has changed. 

If you feel really free time ish could you make these 2 as well?

Sorry again for asking. I know you guys are probably tired of creating the old version of caws. I just fell in love with your classic caws from 98-04. If to busy or tired of remaking the same caws you've  already made I understand completely. One of your guys biggest fans. Glade to see yall still creating. 

Edited by Keepit1million

Great work, B man. Might be a bit too much burn tool on that Matt texture though, he looks a little dark and over saturated. Morphing looks great though, maybe just make the bottom lip less fat. Absolutely nailed Jeff here.

Damn bman, I'm looking forward to these... since Matt has worn 1 attire so far, unless he wears a second wwe attire between now and your release, can you do the red broken Matt attire for the second that wolf had..? Or just a totally different previous wwe attire...?

Edited by LoadWarrior

8 hours ago, HarlotEffect93 said:

Hey Bhangra, you can use my Matt Hardy moveset I made if you wanted. Nice CAWs. 

^ the one that is on mine,  FYI...have had no complaints. ;)

As far as Matt's skin tone, Matt's tan varies, tbh.

Likely too much work for him to have to start back over from scratch to change the initial texture skin tone...but there is a lot of times Matt is a bit more "colorful" and darker tanned than Jeff is...seems to vary quite a lot.  One minute, they are about the same shade lightness, next Matt is darker and more "tanned".  You can see it pretty clearly in the refs below, and all of those are Broken era...last one is WM...he's not quite as different there as some of the Broken era, but still is a bit more tanned than Jeff is.

http://17r1l63fshd52dy9yakdizhkog.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Broken-Hardys.png.jpg

http://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Cover-576x350.jpg

https://tribzap2it.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/matt-jeff-hardy-wrestlemania-wwe.jpg?w=1400

http://pm1.narvii.com/6178/2b739784e905a90e2c4ea1ed99b14146c5990598_hq.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/95/WM33.jpg

Comparison:

WM33_comparison.png

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 2

Both are looking pretty good so far as per, got a couple of things for you guys to maybe look at though. The eyebrows on both Matt and Jeff look asymmetrical to me, not sure if this is intentional (you see it on most Jeff CAWs at least). Is there a better hair choice for Matt? I feel his hairline is more receded, and also I think his face overall looks a bit slim, his cheeks look chubby and bloated these days IMO.

Image result for matt hardy 2017

45 minutes ago, Spinebuster_94 said:

Both are looking pretty good so far as per, got a couple of things for you guys to maybe look at though. The eyebrows on both Matt and Jeff look asymmetrical to me, not sure if this is intentional (you see it on most Jeff CAWs at least).

It's intentional.. their eyebrows are not completely symetrical...can be seen in refs, such as:

jeff_hardy_by_xxzombiehotkillaxx-d4ww75f

jeff_hardy__wwe_champion__by_jeffhardy4e

jeff-hardy-1-1.jpg

hardys-1449404137-800.jpg

matt-hardy.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by WolfgangJT

17 hours ago, LoadWarrior said:

Damn bman, I'm looking forward to these... since Matt has worn 1 attire so far, unless he wears a second wwe attire between now and your release, can you do the red broken Matt attire for the second that wolf had..? Or just a totally different previous wwe attire...?

Which Matt just did tonight... 😁

Matt Hardy is looking wonderful but I think he's a bit too tan. Unless its just how it was captured. Otherwise they're coming off really nice. Great start !

1 hour ago, LoadWarrior said:

Which Matt just did tonight... 😁

Already working on it. ;)  Should have preview by tomorrow night.

26 minutes ago, Mister23Kennedy said:

Matt Hardy is looking wonderful but I think he's a bit too tan. Unless its just how it was captured. Otherwise they're coming off really nice. Great start !

Already addressed it..as long as Bhangra's skin tone matches mine, tan color is fine comparing to recent shots.

WM33_comparison.png

in game coloring can be seen in this vid pic that has the Broken versions, which are the exact same skin tones on the current versions...and Matt is more of an orangey color than red,  Any lighter, and he'll be too pale.

skin.png

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, WolfgangJT said:

Already working on it. ;)  Should have preview by tomorrow night.

Already addressed it..as long as Bhangra's skin tone matches mine, tan color is fine comparing to recent shots.

WM33_comparison.png

in game coloring can be seen in this vid pic that has the Broken versions, which are the exact same skin tones on the current versions...and Matt is more of an orangey color than red,  Any lighter, and he'll be too pale.

skin.png

Your eyes are definitly better than mine so I trust you guys. And just curious, did you create that updated Raw arena yourself Wolfie? 

49 minutes ago, Mister23Kennedy said:

Your eyes are definitly better than mine so I trust you guys. And just curious, did you create that updated Raw arena yourself Wolfie? 

Bhangra figured out his was 10 points darker than my settings when we checked this morning...did a design test last night to make sure I had the exact color of mine to him, so he'll have an update coming soon that has that and some fixes on <- that side of the face where it also appeared a bit darker than mine (he used an edit of the face texture I used where we cleaned up some stuff, must have made part of it a tad darker)...should help the overall darkness look of it a bit so it matches what you see above.  ;)

As far as him being an orangey tan, if that's some people's issue...he's always been that way when tanned.  See below, where you can easily see the orange that's in the pants design, and note, his skin tone isn't far from that same orangey hue.

Gil5eUFX6ts.jpg

And nope, that's an arena in a vid I found on Youtube that had our Hardy's in it.  The shot is just a screenshot from that video, not a video I did.

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, WolfgangJT said:

Bhangra figured out his was 10 points darker than my settings when we checked this morning...did a design test last night to make sure I had the exact color of mine to him, so he'll have an update coming soon that has that and some fixes on <- that side of the face where it also appeared a bit darker than mine (he used an edit of the face texture I used where we cleaned up some stuff, must have made part of it a tad darker)...should help the overall darkness look of it a bit so it matches what you see above.  ;)

As far as him being an orangey tan, if that's some people's issue...he's always been that way when tanned.  See below, where you can easily see the orange that's in the pants design, and note, his skin tone isn't far from that same orangey hue.

Gil5eUFX6ts.jpg

And nope, that's an arena in a vid I found on Youtube that had our Hardy's in it.  The shot is just a screenshot from that video, not a video I did.

Looks like you guys know exactly what you're doing. Can't wait to download these and see the finished product !

Thanks for the comments everyone..Updated Matt first post

@Spiney well with the fixes I applied to the texture and stuff I think he think he looks fine chubbiness wise but as Wolfie said on eyebrows they are not idential

@MisterKennedy . Hipp and others I think the skin color is fixed now on Matt hope its liked and final

Edited by BHANGRA MAN
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

Thanks for the comments everyone..Updated Matt first post

@Spiney well with the fixes I applied to the texture and stuff I think he think he looks fine chubbiness wise but as Wolfie said on eyebrows they are not idential

@MisterKennedy . Hipp and others I think the skin color is fixed now on Matt hope its liked and final

Matt looks incredibly better. Love the updates. Can't wait to see the final attires on these two. Great work BHANGRA

11 hours ago, WolfgangJT said:

**check my XBox1 topic for the new Matt attire preview.  ;)  Bhangra will be converting...

It's incredible how fast and accurate you work Wolfie. Matt's entrance shirt is a nice little bonus too. Excited for both these attires to get over to the PS4 side. Just curious, which tag entrance have you been using for your Hardy Boyz?

Edited by Mister23Kennedy

On 4/12/2017 at 10:53 AM, Mister23Kennedy said:

It's incredible how fast and accurate you work Wolfie. Matt's entrance shirt is a nice little bonus too. Excited for both these attires to get over to the PS4 side. Just curious, which tag entrance have you been using for your Hardy Boyz?

Didn't set up their tag one yet, to be honest.  Likely going with the one you see most videos, like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duwlEVM_h5Q