WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

pozzum

5 hours ago, grayfox12 said:

the folder is:

C:\Users\"yourPCname"\AppData\Roaming\Pozzum

thanks a lot Pozzum,it's solve the problem.

you're the boss ;)

you can also use %appdata%\pozzum and it will take you to the  folder

Hey so I have a bit of a problem.I downloaded Bobby Roode from ALCLegacy in the program.When I injected the pofo and moveset I restarted the game but when I load up Roode it doesn't load the match at all?

Hi I'm having trouble downloading Paul Bearer (or Pau Bearer) as the other option is stated. Could someone kindly look into this please. A number of the other mods have installed without issue. Many thanks for this tool and your dedication. 

I know this was asked last year, but with the amount of control this tool already allows, thought I'd ask it again- any way we can modify the pinning system? I'm not a noob at this series, but damn I hate the pin system (when being pinned, talking about offline play).

Many times a slight lapse in concentration - or even just getting slightly unlucky, leads to being pinned after a devastating armbar or ground grapple early on in what should be an epic match.

theres probably 4 ways I could imagine this could be improved:

-stop the "aim point" from moving to random position (would then be asked to learn the sweet spot

-increase the size of the aim point

-slow down the ball that the player controls,

and most likely if is all not possible, hopefully unlimited or at least a player defined increase in number of "resiliency" Y kickouts (like custom amount of finishers- I guess you could call it a "Level 4 Resilliency")

hopefully something can be done to make more epic matches!

cheers

Edited by pi_ga

4 minutes ago, pi_ga said:

I know this was asked last year, but with the amount of control this tool already allows, thought I'd ask it again- any way we can modify the pinning system? I'm not a noob at this series, but damn I hate the pin system (when being pinned, talking about offline play).

Many times a slight lapse in concentration - or even just getting slightly unlucky, leads to being pinned after a devastating armbar or ground grapple early on in what should be an epic match.

theres probably 4 ways I could imagine this could be improved:

-stop the "aim point" from moving to random position (would then be asked to learn the sweet spot

-increase the size of the aim point

-slow down the ball that the player controls,

and most likely if is all not possible, hopefully unlimited or at least a player defined increase in number of "resiliency" Y kickouts (like custom amount of finishers- I guess you could call it a "Level 4 Resilliency")

hopefully something can be done to make more epic matches!

cheers

I doubt anyone would mod the pin system... just edit the settings.

ive been playing with the following settings and editing the stats of the wrestlers significantly. Have gotten awesome results. But it's a pain to edit all attributes... so I edit a few and play with those few until I feel like editing more. Here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9YrBtoIGMzkPcEM-Kh82BmFy6MQo5rZeMyhDxwU03k/htmlview#gid=4

17 minutes ago, nicomoto2014 said:

I doubt anyone would mod the pin system... just edit the settings.

ive been playing with the following settings and editing the stats of the wrestlers significantly. Have gotten awesome results. But it's a pain to edit all attributes... so I edit a few and play with those few until I feel like editing more. Here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9YrBtoIGMzkPcEM-Kh82BmFy6MQo5rZeMyhDxwU03k/htmlview#gid=4

Cheers- I'll take a look at it- is there any particular stats that make a bigger kick out zone or any of the other options I mentioned?

dont mind if it's not "realistic" in terms of who's got the better stats, just want a more enjoyable experience with, like I said, more epic matches..

Edited by pi_ga

I think it's the fucking submission system that needs modding lol.

Edited by Gift Of Jericho

53 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

I think it's the fucking submission system that needs modding lol.

Yeah. Tapping out within seconds on the first submission at full health isn't fun. Legend difficulty is just right for me otherwise, but when I have that set I can't get out of even the earliest submission attempts without even having taken any damage. This even happens when I'm playing against jobbers with jobber stats.

Kicking out of pins isn't too bad, although I'd like to see old-school kickout/escape systems that don't depend on timing and are dependent on health and stats instead (but requiring a button press to attempt to get out so you can do the honors or stay in a submission longer if you want to).

I'd also like to see a manual tapout system for players. That means, you have to press a tap out button (or maybe "tap" by wiggling the stick up and down). If you refuse to do it and can't get out, you'll pass out and have the referee stop the match without tapping out once your body part is worn down. It would be cool to have the referee check on you by raising your arm three times and you could attempt to catch it if you are still at enough health, too.

I wish we'd find out how to change things like that. Alas, I don't really see it happening. The best bet is to hope that we can tweak some of the current systems to be a bit easier on higher difficulties like they are on lower ones or maybe to be able to find and restore one of the older systems that is still in the files somewhere and in a working state. The latter is rather unlikely, as most of the old ones that are still partially in, like the breaking point submission system aren't actually working anymore. 

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

Yeah. Tapping out within seconds on the first submission at full health isn't fun. Legend difficulty is just right for me otherwise, but when I have that set I can't get out of even the earliest submission attempts without even having taken any damage. This even happens when I'm playing against jobbers with jobber stats.

Kicking out of pins isn't too bad, although I'd like to see old-school kickout/escape systems that don't depend on timing and are dependent on health and stats instead (but requiring a button press to attempt to get out so you can do the honors or stay in a submission longer if you want to).

I agree, submissions is ridiculous- but can't it be changed to a button game? (Haven't ever tried it)- found lowering the submission stats for all my opponents goes a long way to helping..

I hate that shitty kick out timing determines whether you win or lose a match, regardless of whether it's 1min old or 30mins deep- just so unrealistic. Should almost solely depend of a players health, and then some skill to top it off (ie when the chips are down, a miraculous kick out).. Shame no one has figured out how to edit the actual system, but was hoping some precise stats editing might have made it easier to cope with? 

Hey.

I downloaded this tool yesterday because I wanted to put a few bonus wrestlers like CM Punk into the game, but then I saw the unlock feature and did it the same way you showed in your tutorial, but somehow there still aren't all wrestlers unlocked (I still have to buy them with VC), and I want to move people like Referee and Paul Heyman away from the unlocked wrestlers. Also downloading & injecting CM Punk didn't work at all for me.

Any way to undo the modding or do I have to reinstall the game? Does that even work or do I have to reinstall steam?

1 hour ago, rastla said:

Hey.

I downloaded this tool yesterday because I wanted to put a few bonus wrestlers like CM Punk into the game, but then I saw the unlock feature and did it the same way you showed in your tutorial, but somehow there still aren't all wrestlers unlocked (I still have to buy them with VC), and I want to move people like Referee and Paul Heyman away from the unlocked wrestlers. Also downloading & injecting CM Punk didn't work at all for me.

Any way to undo the modding or do I have to reinstall the game? Does that even work or do I have to reinstall steam?

VC unlocks are separate from the unlocks I discuss.  To be clear most of the mods host on the tool are designed to run with what I call Pac Plus.

What this means is that you have to load the WWE 2K17+ tool each time you load the game to show those bonus wrestlers.

Most mods are best removed with either the superstar deleter in CCT or installing an empty moveset and pofo over that modded slot. (empty pofo and moveset are included in the first time setup in the working folder.)

Hello pozzum! I don't think this has anything to do with the tool specifically, but I found it very odd:

So, I clicked on the "Donate" button on the tool, donated to you (which by the way, sorry I couldn't donate more, but not rolling in cash here so you know), everything went fine, whatever, tool's working great, I've installed some mods, pac plus working well, the whole deal. I restart the PC, and all of a sudden when I try to use it again, it doesn't work. Like, at all. Doesn't even open. Try to re-install it, and I'm not able to do it, because the version I have (which I deleted) is newer than the one I'm trying to install.

Am I being a noob? Can someone help me with this? Thanks!

3 hours ago, Rozay said:

Hello pozzum! I don't think this has anything to do with the tool specifically, but I found it very odd:

So, I clicked on the "Donate" button on the tool, donated to you (which by the way, sorry I couldn't donate more, but not rolling in cash here so you know), everything went fine, whatever, tool's working great, I've installed some mods, pac plus working well, the whole deal. I restart the PC, and all of a sudden when I try to use it again, it doesn't work. Like, at all. Doesn't even open. Try to re-install it, and I'm not able to do it, because the version I have (which I deleted) is newer than the one I'm trying to install.

Am I being a noob? Can someone help me with this? Thanks!

I've had some people have this issue and I'm unsure of how to trouble shoot this at this time.

I know the temporary fix is to delete the Settings.bin in the %appdata%/Pozzum

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, pozzum said:

I've had some people have this issue and I'm unsure of how to trouble shoot this at this time.

I know the temporary fix is to delete the Settings.bin in the %appdata%/Pozzum

Redid the setup and it worked again! Thanks.

I have a steam version of the game.

After checking the required files, it says the detected version is unknown and when I click on submit log it says:
WWE 2K17 Ver: ?.?.? Updated ?/?/17

7 hours ago, PoopingGamer said:

I have a steam version of the game.

After checking the required files, it says the detected version is unknown and when I click on submit log it says:
WWE 2K17 Ver: ?.?.? Updated ?/?/17

Check if you have an update for the game that you have to do.

Just now, PoopingGamer said:

it's up to date.

Next time you try it Submit a Log and edit the text to Say Pooping Gamer and I'll see if I can get extra info from that.

5 minutes ago, pozzum said:

Next time you try it Submit a Log and edit the text to Say Pooping Gamer and I'll see if I can get extra info from that.

I should also say - my default steam folder is in the C: drive but I've install the game in F: drive and now there's a new steam library folder.

2 hours ago, pozzum said:

I didn't quite understand what I should type

Hey @pozzum, I try to do a 2/3 falls but there is no winner. i was just trading wins with Chris Jericho. i stopped when it was 5/5. The bell rings as the match ended, but it still continued. I left everything as a one on one normal match with the 2/3 falls count on. Im wanting to see if it was on my side or if its a legitimate bug in the program.

Finally just got a chance to try this out, WOW, great job on this man!  That download feature is really awesome, I haven't messed with the match editor at all yet, but I didn't even know that Pac Plus was already integrated 0_0  Thanks again!