WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

pozzum

5 hours ago, BFG said:

My program wont load in anyway ive reinstalled every update and still won't work everything is allowed in my settings any idea, plus ive just updated windows

I need to do a new update for the new game so perhaps a fresh install with a cleared appdata folder will help when that comes out.

2 hours ago, Levon_BITW said:

good to know, thank you

Yeah it's 6 hours atm. Until my isp yells at me or I have to upgrade something.

I'm having a problem getting into it. When I open the program, its not detecting my game and it says the the detected version is unknown. Never had any problems with it until now. Can someone help me?

4 minutes ago, Jules145 said:

I'm having a problem getting into it. When I open the program, its not detecting my game and it says the the detected version is unknown. Never had any problems with it until now. Can someone help me?

Offsets have changed with new update.

5 minutes ago, Jules145 said:

Oh ok. So do we have to wait until its fixed?

I would think so, CCT needs fixing as well, would think it is the same for Data Editor as well.

2 hours ago, Booty O's said:

I would think so, CCT needs fixing as well, would think it is the same for Data Editor as well.

2 hours ago, Jules145 said:

Oh ok. So do we have to wait until its fixed?

The Update fixes are out with version 0.0.2.7

• Like 2

Im going to download and try it out. I usually install with data editor and CCT, but I want to try 2k17+ and see how it works.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nicomoto2014 said:

Im going to download and try it out. I usually install with data editor and CCT, but I want to try 2k17+ and see how it works.

They all work pretty well together as well. There's a data editor pic/launcher on 2k17+ so you could modify movesets and pofos etc. I really love what Pozzum has done with the tool and plan to support it as much as possible and try to get others to use it as well. Love how those 3 guys have worked together to have each tool work with eachother if need be

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Booty O's said:

The Data Editor for WWE 2k17 shouldn't require a fix, since it doesn't access game memory and the few files it modifies don't appear to have been affected by the update. Thus you should be good to use the latest version.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cave Waverider said:

The Data Editor for WWE 2k17 shouldn't require a fix, since it doesn't access game memory and the few files it modifies don't appear to have been affected by the update. Thus you should be good to use the latest version.

All ok here after updating 2k17+ and CCT, Data Editor works fine, added couple more mods to game and worked perfectly! 😊👍

Thanks for clearing that up!

• Like 1

These types of errors are the reason why I sometimes stay away from these types of tools...

I downloaded Tyson, T1 and T2... installed them in their respective slot... but Tyson has invisible entrance, and forever loading winning animation error... T1 has fake Tyson in his slot instead... and T2 has T1 pac... so I wonder were T2 ended up... Probably overwrote some other character I had installed, maybe?

Is this normal? Why is this happening?

Plus, I wasted 3 downloads on these errors now...

I like the idea of the tool... But it has these errors that totally mess up your game. Or am I doing something wrong?

hi Pozzum,

That's my first message so,

first, a big thanks for this tools,and all the community (VisitorX,Caverider,etc...), you guys make the game a lot more funnier.

second, the bad news ^^, since the patch from yesterday, i've download the new version of WWE 2k17 + and it doesn't open.

I'll double click on the icon, the "circle" from windows appeared,disappeared and nothing.

previously your trainer begins immediatly but now nothing happens ??? like BFG, upster.

Can you help please ?

what ever a big thanks for all the work you invest in modding

(sorry for the bad english it's not my native language)

I become this when i startet wwe2k17

wwe2k17_x64.exe can not load the game crushing by starting the game.What mußt i do.I install the game new maybe then go.

Shit downlaod 3 Hours i mußt wate shit steam.

yeah... so this tool is totally Fing my game up... I installed various Triple Hs and none are right... I download Black with Red attire Wrestlemania recent one and DX triple gets installed in that slot... wtf? is this a tool error or what? I shouldnt have tried this... now I have a bunch of messed up attires slots...

32 minutes ago, nicomoto2014 said:

yeah... so this tool is totally Fing my game up... I installed various Triple Hs and none are right... I download Black with Red attire Wrestlemania recent one and DX triple gets installed in that slot... wtf? is this a tool error or what? I shouldnt have tried this... now I have a bunch of messed up attires slots...

I haven't had any issues with the tool so far. It's actually a pretty amazing one.

7 hours ago, lunero406 said:

Because asuka is called alexa and the names are changed there is some solution

2v81y01.png

Start wwe 2k17+ (it will say pac plus injection failed) start wwe 2k17 then got to options in wwe2k17+ and select the carmella fix.  Thise should adjust pac plus to your game.

2 hours ago, BFG said:

Ive downloaded updated version still not opening at all any ideas?

Common solution for this is deleting the settings.bin in the appdata folder.

1 hour ago, grayfox12 said:

hi Pozzum,

That's my first message so,

first, a big thanks for this tools,and all the community (VisitorX,Caverider,etc...), you guys make the game a lot more funnier.

second, the bad news ^^, since the patch from yesterday, i've download the new version of WWE 2k17 + and it doesn't open.

I'll double click on the icon, the "circle" from windows appeared,disappeared and nothing.

previously your trainer begins immediatly but now nothing happens ??? like BFG, upster.

Can you help please ?

what ever a big thanks for all the work you invest in modding

(sorry for the bad english it's not my native language)

Same as above.  I still have to figure out what is causing this bug.

3 hours ago, nicomoto2014 said:

These types of errors are the reason why I sometimes stay away from these types of tools...

I downloaded Tyson, T1 and T2... installed them in their respective slot... but Tyson has invisible entrance, and forever loading winning animation error... T1 has fake Tyson in his slot instead... and T2 has T1 pac... so I wonder were T2 ended up... Probably overwrote some other character I had installed, maybe?

Is this normal? Why is this happening?

Plus, I wasted 3 downloads on these errors now...

I like the idea of the tool... But it has these errors that totally mess up your game. Or am I doing something wrong?

43 minutes ago, nicomoto2014 said:

I'm sorry that you are having issues.

If you wish to troubleshoot your issues I would gladly assist you through this thread or via pm.  If you do not wish to use the program I also understand it.  I'm still very actively working on this tool and if you want a completely problem free product then this is not one yet.

1 hour ago, Kane3000 said:

I become this when i startet wwe2k17

wwe2k17_x64.exe can not load the game crushing by starting the game.What mußt i do.I install the game new maybe then go.

Shit downlaod 3 Hours i mußt wate shit steam.

You may want to re run setup. This is a button in the options.  It will clear your cache files and get the latest string for the game.

14 minutes ago, Legend_killer79 said:

I haven't had any issues with the tool so far. It's actually a pretty amazing one.

Yeah, my issue is that, for example... I have default Triple H at slot 0... Manager Triple H at slot 1... then download 2k15 Triple H into slot 2, 2k16 Triple H into slot 3, and WrestleMania recent one Triple H at slot 4... but when I play the game I get DX Triple H at slot 4 (which I never downloaded) and 2k15 Triple H in slot 3 (which should be 2k16 one)... this and the Tyson/T1/T2 deal I mentioned above...

I understand that it is A LOT of work to develop a tool like this and it is totally generous of someone to do it for free and for the community... I´m just frustrated by these types of errors that mess up the way I tried to organize the game. So yeah, I´ll wait for a while and manually inject mods until this tool is a little more stabilized for my taste. Thanks anyway.

9 minutes ago, nicomoto2014 said:

Yeah, my issue is that, for example... I have default Triple H at slot 0... Manager Triple H at slot 1... then download 2k15 Triple H into slot 2, 2k16 Triple H into slot 3, and WrestleMania recent one Triple H at slot 4... but when I play the game I get DX Triple H at slot 4 (which I never downloaded) and 2k15 Triple H in slot 3 (which should be 2k16 one)... this and the Tyson/T1/T2 deal I mentioned above...

I understand that it is A LOT of work to develop a tool like this and it is totally generous of someone to do it for free and for the community... I´m just frustrated by these types of errors that mess up the way I tried to organize the game. So yeah, I´ll wait for a while and manually inject mods until this tool is a little more stabilized for my taste. Thanks anyway.

Feel free to also direct the downloads to go to like your downloads folder and install them manually from there if you still want to use the resources that are on the server but still want to install manually.

Also I'll look into the tyson and arnold issues as soon as I can.

Edited by pozzum
  • Like 1

I can't seem to find this appdata folder any ideas again thanks for replies

7 minutes ago, BFG said:

I can't seem to find this appdata folder any ideas again thanks for replies

Believe I have fixed it thanks for your time my friend