.pofo/.moveset files (Some Superstars added !!!!!)

LorenzDerBoss

This is my .pofo/.moveset file thread where i'm gonna upload my files to contribute to this huge community

I'm a total newbie in modding so tips are always very helpful

Download Section

Plz do requests in the comments so i can do more .pofo/.moveset files

First one is Jeff Hardy (WWE-Edition)

If any of the files not on the slot you want to install them,watch @pozzum's tutorial for editing pofo's for WWE 2K16

Plz contact me, if there are bugs

Edited by LorenzDerBoss
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

...but....I was...with the...and the... :'(  

:p 

There there mate, once a community pofo/moveset database thread gets going as it does every year, your name will be all over that shit :D

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 4 Life said:

There there mate, once a pofo/moveset database thread is going your name will be all over that shit :D

Currently creating one, you're totally right ;)

7 minutes ago, LorenzDerBoss said:

Currently creating one, you're totally right ;)

Lmao, I was just messin' with ya, you can do whatever you want, as long as you follow the rules, I don't even REALLY know the rules, I assume they are something like this:

Rule 1: Do not talk about Smacktalks

Rule 2: Do not upload other people's work or link to their downloads(only to their original forums)

Rule 3: Post noob questions in the help/support section

Rule 4: Do not request passwords within the forums

Rule 5: DO NOT talk about Smacktalks!

:D  If you want some ideas for guys to do, here is a list of guys I will likely not get to anytime soon, if ever, but have gotten requests for:

Adam Rose
Bad News Barrett
Cameron
Corey Graves
Damien Sandow
Layla 
Ryback
Hernandez
Homocide

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo

2 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Lmao, I was just messin' with ya, you can do whatever you want, as long as you follow the rules, I don't even REALLY know the rules, I assume they are something like this:

Rule 1: Do not talk about Smacktalks

Rule 2: Do not upload other people's work or link to their downloads(only to their original forums)

Rule 3: Post noob questions in the help/support section

Rule 4: Do not request passwords within the forums

Rule 4: DO NOT talk about Smacktalks!

:D  If you want some ideas for guys to do, here is a list of guys I will likely not get to anytime soon, if ever, but have gotten requests for:

Adam Rose
Bad News Barrett
Cameron
Corey Graves
Damien Sandow
Layla 
Ryback
Hernandez
Homocide

i'm just linking to the original forum's :|:| think, the database is my goal now

Edited by LorenzDerBoss

Also, just in case you don't know, I started a .moveset/.pofo thread here.  Just wanted to tell you in case you are working on one that is already done, feel free to use any of them as a template to make a different version of their movesets, or whatever you want, I'm not worried about credit, just trying to share with the community as best I can until I can figure out how to make ACTUAL mods :)  

4 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Also, just in case you don't know, I started a .moveset/.pofo thread here.  Just wanted to tell you in case you are working on one that is already done, feel free to use any of them as a template to make a different version of their movesets, or whatever you want, I'm not worried about credit, just trying to share with the community as best I can until I can figure out how to make ACTUAL mods :)  

okay, thx mate

1 hour ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

...but....I was...with the...and the... :'(  

:p 

JJAJAJAJAJAJ laughed so loud over here ! 

Both of you guys are a great contriburion to this forum, i always apreciate all the work of people like you guys.

5 hours ago, pozzum said:

Make a database thread when you actually have a decent database built not just as a placeholder.

i actually missclicked, didn't want to have the thread online yet, my fault

10 hours ago, pozzum said:

Make a database thread when you actually have a decent database built not just as a placeholder.

Database is online ;)

Kenny Omega

Cameron

Damien Sandow

Justin Gabriel

Layla

Mickie James

Just throwing you some ideas, I have been requested these and LIKELY won't be able to get to them soon, thanks for making some of these newer generation movesets :) 

Awesome!

EDIT: When I downloaded Sandow's moveset and when to extract it, the folder inside says Apollo Crews, not Damien Sandow

Edited by xXJHARDYFAN92Xx

13 minutes ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

Awesome!

EDIT: When I downloaded Sandow's moveset and when to extract it, the folder inside says Apollo Crews, not Damien Sandow

i know, my brain was afk, it was pretty late in my time zone