WhereTheFdidTheEgo

@angelwar19 

Essa Rios added (I'm really happy with how this one turned out)  If anyone knows if the Rios Driver is in the game(It starts like a frankensteiner/sunset flip powerbomb, but turns into a DDT) let me know.  

So, I've been up for a while... :D 

I was messing with some other games and I decided to port 50 titantrons from the game Legends of Wrestlemania, I think they suite the legends(especially) MUCH better than the 2k17 default ones, I hope you like them, enjoy! http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/66269-titantrons-legends-of-wrestlemania-trons-ported/

@Dennis-Bieser Just tagging you because a lot of mods you are doing were in this pack, thought you might be interested :) 

@esbatmusic Almost forgot to tag you.... yeah, I went ham and just did it all in one night :p  Time for some shut eye.

• Like 4

Just a suggestion

TJ Perkins, Johny Gargano, Ciampa, and zack sabre jr

I guess you forgot add their original move

TJ is missing : Pop up Kick, Headstand Headscissors, and Two Amigos and his own taunt, TJP 1,2, and 3

For Johny is : Middle Rope Neckbreaker, Arm-Trapped Crossface 2 and Snapmare and Single Leg Dropkick(not sure about this two)

For Ciampa : Bridging Fujiwara armbar(You just use normal fujiwara armbar for him), Gordbuster G.T.S, Rope Hung Flatliner

For Zach Sabre : Wrist Clutch Level Pull(I remember this is one of his finisher named 'European Clutch')

That's it, i already fix them by my own, hope you check the moveset more detail on the future

37 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Alex Shelley please :D

You might want to ask @ahmedady, I noticed that he is doing a lot of the indy guys, I am just not very good with them(I will update the ones that were previously mentioned), but I'm not familiar with their work so it's hard to put as much detail on their moveset as someone I grew up watching, I might give it a shot though, depends on what mods come out and how fast, etc. :)  All the ones that I post on my own though, you can bet are built from the ground up, it's really tedious, my game STILL crashes all the time in create a moveset mode too, it's like winning an iron man match when I complete a full one :D 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

You might want to ask @ahmedady, I noticed that he is doing a lot of the indy guys, I am just not very good with them(I will update the ones that were previously mentioned), but I'm not familiar with their work so it's hard to put as much detail on their moveset as someone I grew up watching, I might give it a shot though, depends on what mods come out and how fast, etc. :)  All the ones that I post on my own though, you can bet are built from the ground up, it's really tedious, my game STILL crashes all the time in create a moveset mode too, it's like winning an iron man match when I complete a full one :D 

I understand, I will ask him :D. Thanks anyway mate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Alex Shelley please :D

I got bored and said screw it, I'm working on it right now :p  It's not an easy one, had to try to port over a 2k14 moveset, it's turning out pretty good though(not sure how current the finishers will be, but it should be decent)  Should be done fairly soon :) 

• Like 2

Awesome !!!

Regarding moveset, you can check AgeOfSandow channel on Youtube to get references (unless you already know this). 

Thank you so much !!!

Just now, Gift Of Jericho said:

Awesome !!!

Regarding moveset, you can check AgeOfSandow channel on Youtube to get references (unless you already know this). 

Thank you so much !!!

Wow... the one time I don't check his and he has a 2k16 one :D  All good, I was just now to the sigs/finishers, I will use his to touch it up a bit :) 

• Like 1

If you're not sure about his current finisher and signature just check the wikipedia

(I said that because i just realize cody curent finisher is modified figure-four leglock)😂

38 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Awesome !!!

Thank you so much !!!

Alex Shelley added  you might want to change his 2nd finisher from the spinning complete shot to the frog splash, I wasn't sure which one to pick, I think it turned out pretty good though, let me now what you think :)  If someone made a mod of him, link it in here and I'll add the .pac location, I'm INSANELY tired now lol, goodnight everyone, if there are any issues, I'll fix them tomorrow :p 

3 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

I understand, I will ask him :D. Thanks anyway mate.

i accept request and i wiil work on it in my free time and released it very soon for you 

• Like 1

Don't mean to bother you again, but any update as to when the movesets for Justin Gabriel, Ryback, Corey Graves, or others or the pofos for Santino, Layla, and Cameron will be added?

Just now, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

Don't mean to bother you again, but any update as to when the movesets for Justin Gabriel, Ryback, Corey Graves, or others or the pofos for Santino, Layla, and Cameron will be added?

No, I'm sorry, I've been busy trying to complete the movesets that I want to get done, plus ones for mods that are being released, and I'm also working on a big mod project with @esbatmusic so you might want to ask @ahmedady to try those ones, he does more of the current generation guys :) 

If you make a list and PM me, I can make you some .pofo files, those are easy to make, it's just the movesets that are really tedious..

16 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

No, I'm sorry, I've been busy trying to complete the movesets that I want to get done, plus ones for mods that are being released, and I'm also working on a big mod project with @esbatmusic so you might want to ask @ahmedady to try those ones, he does more of the current generation guys :) 

If you make a list and PM me, I can make you some .pofo files, those are easy to make, it's just the movesets that are really tedious..

Ah, I gotcha :) No big deal.

Will do :)

Found a couple more .pac files that work in 2k17 :)  Juventud Guerrera and Val Venis .pac locations added, I will make movesets for them when I can.

could you to the wolves Eddie Edwards pofo and moveset  and davey richards pofo and moveset and chris sabin as well plz and thank you  

hey guys, am I the only one with a very strange issue with alle movesets? If I upload one with cheat engine everything goes wrong! I don't mean only with missy moves but it's everything unplayable. I have to reset always to default the charachter and to set the moves manually

38 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

hey guys, am I the only one with a very strange issue with alle movesets? If I upload one with cheat engine everything goes wrong! I don't mean only with missy moves but it's everything unplayable. I have to reset always to default the charachter and to set the moves manually

try setup movesets with other method like using cct by @TheVisitorX if didnt work try wwe2k17+ by @pozzum