WhereTheFdidTheEgo

Could you do movesets for:

-Adam Rose

-Bad News Barrett (and pofo as well? The pofo I had made him be "Wade Barrett" in my game and I want him as "Bad News Barrett")

-Cameron

-Corey Graves

-Damien Sandow

-Justin Gabriel

-Layla

-Ryback

dears  after the HOF  update all the added pofo lost their names and shows in the list with out names the added wrestlers ? is that normal I am using Xpacker latest update ?

I even used the pofos from this forum too on a new save file and still is does not show the names ?

Edited by B2Y

18 minutes ago, B2Y said:

dears  after the HOF  update all the added pofo lost their names and shows in the list with out names the added wrestlers ? is that normal I am using Xpacker latest update ?

I even used the pofos from this forum too on a new save file and still is does not show the names ?

have you install the latest superstring ? 

$ Ted Dibiase $ added :cool:

Honky Tonk Man will be next, gonna take a bit though, I'm waiting for my 2k16 to reinstall so I can port it over and then make the necessary changes.

• Like 1

Can you do Adam Rose and Cameron .pac, pofo and moveset? The ones I had wouldn't show up in my game so I deleted them.

Edited by xXJHARDYFAN92Xx

iam trying to replace ur cody rhodes with stardust, but it not installed and my stardust is not in game again why?

Sorry for my English 

6 minutes ago, amirsyaiff said:

iam trying to replace ur cody rhodes with stardust, but it not installed and my stardust is not in game again why?

Sorry for my English 

I have no idea, I didn't even post a Cody Rhodes :D  You might want to back up your files, verify them on Steam, and then reinstall your mods, I have heard that some people are having issues after the HoF patch, I can make a Stardust .pofo for you if you want(just PM me), but if you need further help, please search/post in the help/support section, thanks.

While I had 2k16 installed, I decided to test out a few more .pac files:

Shane McMahon(3 attires), Lord Steven Regal, William Regal, and both versions of The Terminator added :)  I will make .pofo files for them soon(and a .moveset for at least Regal).

Honky Tonk Man should be done sometime tonight or tomorrow.

• Like 2

Honky Tonk Man added :) 

...also added Howard Finkel for people that want to replace Lilian Garcia's model :D 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

I have no idea, I didn't even post a Cody Rhodes :D  You might want to back up your files, verify them on Steam, and then reinstall your mods, I have heard that some people are having issues after the HoF patch, I can make a Stardust .pofo for you if you want(just PM me), but if you need further help, please search/post in the help/support section, thanks.

iam so sorry its lyncaz mod hahaha... 🙏 

I noticed some moves that I missed in Austin's .moveset, also I uploaded the wrong Shinsuke Nakamura .moveset, I have updated these links as well as add a few more wrestlers: Randy Orton (Legend Killer Era), Kane (Ruthless Agression Era), and The Rock(retro)

Question about your owen heart mod. When I downloaded the moveset & pofo file, there were no numbers shown. It just looked like this "OwenHeart.moveset"....

What do we do when we go to the memory sheet?

16 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

Question about your owen heart mod. When I downloaded the moveset & pofo file, there were no numbers shown. It just looked like this "OwenHeart.moveset"....

What do we do when we go to the memory sheet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqwokrhqVbc

Jim Ross Commentary model added(replaces JBL)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, amazing-maze said:

Yes I know how to install. What I'm asking is where are the slot numbers for the moveset & pofo files. What number on the memory sheet are they using??? Sorry about this

the filename of the pofo and  the moveset are indistinct, the  info inside the pofo is the relevant one.

take a look at this, i hope that can help! 

• Like 1

could you plan to make jack gallaher.rich swann.tj perkins.cedric alexander.akira tozawa..zack sabre pofo and moveset ?

and can you make a pofo for brock lesnar Ruthless Aggression

21 minutes ago, ahmedady said:

could you plan to make jack gallaher.rich swann.tj perkins.cedric alexander.akira tozawa..zack sabre pofo and moveset ?

Someone already make gallaher and swann

2 hours ago, ahmedady said:

I'm not really sure who I will do next, I think I've hit the limit(until pac-plus) of mods that I can have installed, I think I might try to do those DIY guys that people keep requesting, maybe some others, plus the few left labeled "unfinished", just been busy lately, it gets really tedious doing .movesets.  I have a few more finished that I need to port over from my CAWs.

I think on my next update I will just make a .pofo for EVERYONE on the list, just in case people want to install them as seperate mods.

• Like 1