WhereTheFdidTheEgo

Needed to add Big John Studd to my list of requests

• Booker T. (pofo and wcw harlem heat moveset if it was different)
  • Carlito
  • General Adnan
  • Umaga
  • Max Moon
  • Maven
  • Billy Kidman
  • Superstar Billy Graham
  • Big John Studd

3 hours ago, steven1977 said:

Any ideas as to why Batista's Retro model just comes with Trunks but no Elbow/knee Pads or Boots?

I've tried to put them in edit superstar mode but as soon as I save them the clothes isn't saving.

I'm not sure, I just remember it was the only one with hair that I could get to load in the game.  It should save as long as you have an open CAW slot to save it as an alt attire, then if you go to "My WWE" and select him, you can set his default attire to that, and it will give him a render for when you select him/pause :)

How do you remove moveset files from game as benoit and rvd ones that from wwe2k15 has messed up most of my movesets as they freeze ingame now 

23 hours ago, SonofJoker87 said:

How do you remove moveset files from game as benoit and rvd ones that from wwe2k15 has messed up most of my movesets as they freeze ingame now 

here's a list of "proper" evt files from WWE 2K15 that can mess up your game :

Credit to Tekken & the rest of the community for the examples

109 .pac    Hulk Hogan
111 .pac    Hulk_Hogan_DLC60
123 .pac    Rey Mysterio
131 .pac    CM Punk
254 .pac    Ultimate Warrior
322 .pac    Alberto Del Rio
365 .pac    Shawn Michaels alt
410 .pac    The Undertaker with Druid
412 .pac    Hulk Hogan Old School
413 .pac    Hollywood Hulk Hogan
417 .pac    Alberto Del Rio Car Entrance
418 .pac    Alberto Del Rio WWE 13
419 .pac    Fandango with Dancer
424 .pac    Shawn Michaels HH010
426 .pac    CM Punk MiTB Sitting
438 .pac    John Cena Green
439 .pac    John Cena Red
461 .pac    Jimmy Uso
504 .pac    Rob Van Dam

Just go to "evt" folder and  remove them manually (keep only the ones you need) , sometimes the "double" evt pac files can mess up your game too so check if you got any "doppleganger" (ex: 00109.pac and 00109_Hulk_Hogan.pac) in your "evt" folder .

I fixed many  entrance glitches using this method (ex. Goldberg with "black" backstage area, or Undertaker with no hat) .

Hope it helps ;)

-- EDIT --

You are referring to the "moveset" and not the "evt" files, sorry . you can change the moveset (use the rock moveset sample for all the ones you want to  change) using DATA EDITOR 2K17 or you can remove them using Custom Character tool

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, The Devil Gamer said:

Hey awesome mods there,hey does PAC location means CH files?

"pac" file is a file format used in all WWE 2K15/16/17 games, main directory is "pac" folder that includes all the "pac" files present  into the game ( "evt" , "ch", "menu" , etc. subfolders) .

Edited by Thunder72

22 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

"pac" file it's a file format used in all WWE 2K15/16/17, main directory is "pac" folder that includes all the "pac" files present  into the game ( "evt" , "ch", "menu" , etc. subfolders) .

Thanks!!

I know we have Drew GALLOWAY'S pofo file, but I'd like Drew MCINTYRE'S.

On 5/6/2017 at 2:29 PM, Thunder72 said:

here's a list of "proper" evt files from WWE 2K15 that can mess up your game :

Credit to Tekken & the rest of the community for the examples

109 .pac    Hulk Hogan
111 .pac    Hulk_Hogan_DLC60
123 .pac    Rey Mysterio
131 .pac    CM Punk
254 .pac    Ultimate Warrior
322 .pac    Alberto Del Rio
365 .pac    Shawn Michaels alt
410 .pac    The Undertaker with Druid
412 .pac    Hulk Hogan Old School
413 .pac    Hollywood Hulk Hogan
417 .pac    Alberto Del Rio Car Entrance
418 .pac    Alberto Del Rio WWE 13
419 .pac    Fandango with Dancer
424 .pac    Shawn Michaels HH010
426 .pac    CM Punk MiTB Sitting
438 .pac    John Cena Green
439 .pac    John Cena Red
461 .pac    Jimmy Uso
504 .pac    Rob Van Dam

Just go to "evt" folder and  remove them manually (keep only the ones you need) , sometimes the "double" evt pac files can mess up your game too so check if you got any "doppleganger" (ex: 00109.pac and 00109_Hulk_Hogan.pac) in your "evt" folder .

I fixed many  entrance glitches using this method (ex. Goldberg with "black" backstage area, or Undertaker with no hat) .

Hope it helps ;)

-- EDIT --

You are referring to the "moveset" and not the "evt" files, sorry . you can change the moveset (use the rock moveset sample for all the ones you want to  change) using DATA EDITOR 2K17 or you can remove them using Custom Character tool

Could I simply open a file in HxD and change the pac number to a different one? For example, could I not just open Punk's champion entrance entrance and change the pac from 617 to, say, 620? Since there is no 620 pac file in my evt folder. Or is it much more complicated than that?

3 hours ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

I know we have Drew GALLOWAY'S pofo file, but I'd like Drew MCINTYRE'S.

Could I simply open a file in HxD and change the pac number to a different one? For example, could I not just open Punk's champion entrance entrance and change the pac from 617 to, say, 620? Since there is no 620 pac file in my evt folder. Or is it much more complicated than that?

Yes, you can can do that via HxD editor: always remember to assign the correct number  (entrance, ch,etc.) to the newly assigned (Hex edited) values in DATA EDITOR 2K17.

Edited by Thunder72

1 hour ago, Thunder72 said:

Yes, you can can do that via HxD editor: always remember to assign the correct number  (entrance, ch,etc.) to the newly assigned (Hex edited) values in DATA EDITOR 2K17.

How do you mean? Could you please explain?

12 hours ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

How do you mean? Could you please explain?

Not that easy man, it's  a matter of  trial and error.

Hex edit the pac file with number  (slot) you want to assign the entrance, change also to that corresponding number when you save that pack .

In DATA EDITOR 2k17 you need to point out the exact entrance or  character  number you've changed before saving the pofo or moveset file.

Sometimes you also need to Hex edit  some specific lines (with HxD editor)  to fit the entrance to the number that you want (ex. Hogan entrance set to 500 slot instead of 109) .

It's easier with the "ch" pac, but it can be harder with winning animations or entrances.

I've done that only for Hogan entrance in WWE 2K16 but I didn't tried with WWE 2K17 pac files yet.

Good luck ;)

Edited by Thunder72

5 hours ago, jakeab1995 said:

I'd like to request a pofo and moveset for Jinder Mahal please!

Yes plz Jinder  Mahal pofo and moveset files plzz.1 question can we download superstars only by installing pofo ,moveset?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2017 at 0:47 AM, SonofJoker87 said:

Could i Request Pofo and moveset for Bobby Lashley please :)

lashley already maked on my thread

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ahmedady said:

lashley already maked on my thread

I tryed downloading them both but it wouldn't let me kept saying virus beware 

19 minutes ago, SonofJoker87 said:

I tryed downloading them both but it wouldn't let me kept saying virus beware 

try another web engine