WhereTheFdidTheEgo

1 minute ago, Zev Ronso said:

Terminator 2 and Ryback's movesets don't works to me and the game stucks before their match begun. Why?

Probably because you either didn't make new cache files, or missed a part somewhere in tutorial, these should ALL work, I use the same method to extract each one, I will test them though just to make sure

44 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Probably because you either didn't make new cache files, or missed a part somewhere in tutorial, these should ALL work, I use the same method to extract each one, I will test them though just to make sure

I used Cheat Engine.

The pofos works very well, but are the movesets the problem.

Thanks for the help! ;)

I'll wait your answers. ;)

26 minutes ago, Zev Ronso said:

I used Cheat Engine.

The pofos works very well, but are the movesets the problem.

Thanks for the help! ;)

I'll wait your answers. ;)

I'm not sure, I just tried them and they work fine(I use CCT to install them)  I personally despise Cheat Engine so I really wouldn't know how to troubleshoot that at all, I would suggest installing via CCT/Data Editor

12 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

I'm not sure, I just tried them and they work fine(I use CCT to install them)  I personally despise Cheat Engine so I really wouldn't know how to troubleshoot that at all, I would suggest installing via CCT/Data Editor

Thanks, but i want to continue with Cheat Engine and fugure out the problem. ;) 

i needed to add Billy Kidman to my list unless someone knows another place his pofo and moveset already exist?

• Booker T. (pofo and wcw harlem heat moveset if it was different)
  • Carlito
  • General Adnan
  • Umaga
  • Max Moon
  • Maven
  • Billy Kidman

as always WhereTheFdidTheEgoI really appreciate all your help, hard work and effort on all of this - you are the best!

Perfect! Ryback and Terminator 2 works very well to me, too! XD

I installed Layla's pac and imported her moveset and pofo by Data Editor, but the game do not detect Layla, but a character without a name and does not work.

What is the problem? Thanks! ;)

8 hours ago, motishow said:

anyone has rick steiner pofo and moveset? thanks

I'll probably do that one next, just been busy, took on a lot of projects/life :p 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, eplate2 said:

Fit Finlay is already there - check the header post

Oh oops, my bad. You're definitely right.

1 minute ago, motishow said:

Anyone has pofo and movset for Junki Yard Dog pls?

I'm going to try to get to some of these sometime this week, I want to get Rick Steiner, JYD, and a lot of other retro guys done still(plus other requests), just have been busy, plus working on some side things, etc.  I'm sure someone else will come along with a large scale .pofo/.movesets thread soon.......... right? :p 

• Like 2

Can I ask i downloaded all iron sheik's pack and it wont install or save into the slot for some reason have no problem with no other mods thanks for a response

Hey there! Are your moveset files directly exported from 2k17? (Like of AJ Styles) Or have you edited them?

Edited by DrJoeyMagnumRyan
Please don't quote the first post of the topic
  • Like 1

@UTKR lol no, I always change something within it, I think for AJ, I just switched a few moves and gave him the 450 springboard for a finisher :)  Next time you post in here though, please go to the bottom of the page and just type it in there, instead of quoting the topic, saves a lot of space ;) 

Any ideas as to why Batista's Retro model just comes with Trunks but no Elbow/knee Pads or Boots?

I've tried to put them in edit superstar mode but as soon as I save them the clothes isn't saving.