WhereTheFdidTheEgo

there is a issue with the Smash from Demolition either pofo or moveset, it crashs the game when you try and select him ave tried 4 diff slots all all the same.

I tried him with Ax's moveset edited and the same crash and also with a generic moveset from 2k17+ and same crash on selection screen.

I'm looking over the pofo in Data Editor and i cant see for the life of me whats wrong with it :S

Edited by GS1981

1 hour ago, GS1981 said:

there is a issue with the Smash from Demolition either pofo or moveset, it crashs the game when you try and select him ave tried 4 diff slots all all the same.

I tried him with Ax's moveset edited and the same crash and also with a generic moveset from 2k17+ and same crash on selection screen.

I'm looking over the pofo in Data Editor and i cant see for the life of me whats wrong with it :S

I'll test it real quick and see if happens to me

• Like 1

i noticed they use wwe 2k16 elements like some t1 arnie stuff

26 minutes ago, motishow said:

I don't have that issue with demolition

what slot do you have them in?

hmmm it doesn't seem to be that either because i made my own pofo for him

ok sorry guys it was infact the model i was usign for smash, i had to inject it into a 2k16 pofo and i must not have saved it properly (to change the slot number)

6 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Little preview of something I'm working on, it's also why I haven't been doing many movesets lately, no idea yet on a release date, a lot of stuff to do still

http://imgur.com/a/SSFjE

Looks great would the wwf sign appear in matches for example

Just now, BFG said:

Looks great would the wwf sign appear in matches for example

Thanks, and yeah, I plan to completely overhaul all the logos, I also want to do some arenas(hopefully) ;)  I'll likely do a Golden Era version at some point too :) 

Just now, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Thanks, and yeah, I plan to completely overhaul all the logos, I also want to do some arenas(hopefully) ;)  I'll likely do a Golden Era version at some point too :) 

Sounds great looking forward to the wwf one just trying to collect all the wrestlers from the attitude era then lifes complete :) 

Hi guys do you rememebr i mentioned the Batista moveset was broken earlier in this thread, its not just liek this for me, its being reported on the discord under modding-help also.

The same happens with Farooq but i used pozzums Farooq moveset and it fixed the problem.

Havign the movesets installed doesn't stop him from working but it makes the game unstable.

from discord...

] TheBrandamonium: Hey guys I need a bit of help

[6:25 AM] TheBrandamonium: I loaded a Batista pofo and moveset to his spot (160) and he works and everything

[6:25 AM] TheBrandamonium: But the pofo I dled was listed as 465

[6:26 AM] TheBrandamonium: When I injected it I selected 160

[6:26 AM] TheBrandamonium: And like I said, he works, but when I scroll past him on My WWE/Edit Superstars it says

[6:26 AM] TheBrandamonium: "Save Failed. System storage access error occurred"

[6:27 AM] TheBrandamonium: But then I click okay and I can select him and edit him how I want and it even saves.

[6:27 AM] TheBrandamonium: But every time I scroll past him it says that

@Slambuca

I have heard about this error before, but I HIGHLY doubt it has anything to do with my files, I have reinstalled him(and Faarooq) multiple times using the files I uploaded and I never once had a problem with him like that, I've never been told of a fix for that error, all I know is that is has something to do with your save file being corrupted(I THINK) I also have had confirmation from multiple people that my Batista/Faarooq files worked fine for them, so I really have no idea what could be causing that, unless you are missing something when installing them...

Also, make sure you load the .pofo into Data Editor, click the drop down box and choose your slot that you want to use, THEN press install via CCT, also, when you load in the .moveset into CCT, sometimes it will change the slot #, always make sure your slot # of choice is picked before you click install, then it should be good to go, I have never had a problem doing it that way.

I have used other movesets and it rectifys the problem, its literally Batista and Farooqs moveset, like i said its not just me its happening to.

I'm not trying to point the finger but using Pozzums Farooq moveset it works perfect with no issues but using the one from this thread its throws up errors, have you literally gone into 'edit superstar' and put your cursor on the wrestler in question? i don't think you have, if yo ufollow the steps that guy said on discord you will see the same error, it does it on a fresh install also becasue i had to get the undertakers hat back fro ma mod conflict so i started again.

That or its got a issue with my machine, which is a fresh install of Windows 10 x 64 (6 weeks ago) on a samsung evo 250 ssd, i7-6700k, gtx1080 and 16 gb of ddr 4 all built by myself, which makes no sense to me.

Another issue i have just come across is Hawk and Animals either pofo or moveset conflict with eachother, both work but you cant use them as a tag team??

I have been installing mods since 2k15 and first time i have had these errors, just trying to get to the bottom of it

Edited by Slambuca

Batista files work fine for me, can't say much about Farooq since I don't have him.

A good idea is to open the pofo and then the moveset on Data Editor and check if everything is alright, especially on the ch number for both. That might be creating some conflicts since I noticed almost all pofos/movesets from here have wrong ID's, which isn't a big deal since you can quickly fix it on Data Editor.

yeh i have checked it over and asked others tro check it over, its like it doesent get on with certain systems then for it to be happening to a few people but not to others, have you 100% gone into 'edit superstar' and then put the cursor on the wrestler in question?

Also for the Hawk and Animal conflict, what would i change to fix that?

Also can i state i have used lots of moveset and pofos from this thread with zero issues, this is my main resource.

@Slambuca

Yes, I have gone into that menu and tested out every aspect of them when this was first brought up, none of that happened to me...

If you mean that Hawk/Animal cannot be made into a team, you likely just need to open each .pofo into Data Editor, click "announcer settings" and where it says "commentary name" just select whatever slot # you are using for him and save it, when I make these files, I just use the same slot(for the most part) to extract from, otherwise it would take forever to get them released, I will add that to the tutorial section, I forgot to mention it on there.

another guy has piped up on the discord now saying the same thing about the Batista issue, it is the moveset, i installed a generic one and problem solved, no more errors.

And thanks for the info about Hawk and Animal will give it a go.

Just now, Slambuca said:

another guy has piped up on the discord now saying the same thing about the Batista issue, it is the moveset, i installed a generic one and problem solved, no more errors.

And thanks for the info about Hawk and Animal will give it a go.

That is strange, I have NO idea what could be causing that, I use the same method every time I extract these files(using X-packer) so they should all work the same 0_o

Just checked my game and I don't have any issues with Batista. Very odd.

It's definitely something regarding the ch number on either the pofo or moveset. I don't see any other explanation since I'm using the same moveset file.

• Like 2

...triple post lol.

I got him working with the generic moveset so will just make my own, im having trouble seperating hawk and animal :S

Edited by Slambuca

it says Hawk's commentary name is 496 and animals is 497 same as their slots.

Edit.

Ok fixed the conflict no worrys, learn alot doing this lol :D

Edited by Slambuca

i know we spoke about this through pm's but i just wanted to remind you -

looking for :

• Booker T. (pofo and wcw harlem heat moveset if it was different)
  • X-Pac  just found his pofo and moveset elsewhere
  • Carlito
  • Col Mustafa decided to just use Iron Sheik's moveset and it works fine
  • General Adnan
  • Umaga
  • Max Moon
  • Maven

whenever you have time as I know you have been super busy with your brand new menu and logo mod

Edited by eplate2

3 hours ago, SonofJoker87 said:

Whats this Req. PacPlus I want to add certain but it only for PacPlus how to i get that?

WWE 2k17+ is required to use those slots

• Like 1