WhereTheFdidTheEgo

So completely new to WWE 2k mods here (haven't played a WWE game since SvR 2009) . I installed the pofos/movesets/pac files for both Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy but they both show up as no-name characters, their names are blank which isn't ideal. Your instructions were pretty concise so I'm not sure what went wrong, just wondering if I made a mistake or I'm missing something

Just now, wingztofall said:

So completely new to WWE 2k mods here (haven't played a WWE game since SvR 2009) . I installed the pofos/movesets/pac files for both Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy but they both show up as no-name characters, their names are blank which isn't ideal. Your instructions were pretty concise so I'm not sure what went wrong, just wondering if I made a mistake or I'm missing something

You need to install the super string and then you have to delete/move your chunk_cache.bin and chunk_cache2.bin and make 2 new text files, name them chunk_cache.bin and chunk_cache2.bin(make sure the extension changes)if you have trouble with that step, someone upload a couple of empty chunk files, I just can't remember where they are, doing this allows for mods to load and read correctly, happy modding :) 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, B2Y said:

Can you make  :

Kenny Omega , Sabu , Sandman, Adam Cloe , Rick Stiner

Yeah, I'm going to update Scott Steiner too, I just realized that I uploaded an early version of his moveset :/ 

hey WhereTheFdidTheEgo - i was wondering if you might be able to add pofos and movesets for val venis and juventud guerrera - i am going to be adding those to my roster next but cant seem to find anything but pac files right now

4 hours ago, eplate2 said:

hey WhereTheFdidTheEgo - i was wondering if you might be able to add pofos and movesets for val venis and juventud guerrera - i am going to be adding those to my roster next but cant seem to find anything but pac files right now

Yeah, they are on the list, just not sure when I'll get to them, been busy lately, I will eventually though :) 

1 hour ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Yeah, they are on the list, just not sure when I'll get to them, been busy lately, I will eventually though :) 

Thanks man! 2k should just hire you 

8 hours ago, eplate2 said:

Thanks man! 2k should just hire you 

lol no, if anything they should hire guys like Dennis, pozzum and Tekken, I'm not even a modder(...yet, I will figure it out eventually), this page wouldn't exist if it wasn't for them, thanks though, I'm glad you like them :) 

I should have some more up by tonight, was just really busy lately, hopefully I can crank out like 4-5(depending on the amount of crashing in create a moveset :/)

1 hour ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

lol no, if anything they should hire guys like Dennis, pozzum and Tekken, I'm not even a modder(...yet, I will figure it out eventually), this page wouldn't exist if it wasn't for them, thanks though, I'm glad you like them :) 

I should have some more up by tonight, was just really busy lately, hopefully I can crank out like 4-5(depending on the amount of crashing in create a moveset :/)

well all of you guys should work for 2k haha

• Like 1

17 hours ago, eplate2 said:

Val Venis added :) 

Can you fix Ospreay height and weight? When i choose him to have rival with Bálor, he look so small and short, his body looks too small

All i remember he's tall than Finn because he was 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in), and his weight is 79 kg (174 lb) while finn height is 1.8 m (5 ft 11 in) and his weight is 86 kg (190 lb), so he's taller than finn

3 hours ago, angelwar19 said:

Can you fix Ospreay height and weight? When i choose him to have rival with Bálor, he look so small and short, his body looks too small

All i remember he's tall than Finn because he was 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in), and his weight is 79 kg (174 lb) while finn height is 1.8 m (5 ft 11 in) and his weight is 86 kg (190 lb), so he's taller than finn

I fixed it, sorry about that, must have just forgot to update that one, I had him at like 5'4 194lbs :D  He should be good to go now :) 

• Like 1