WhereTheFdidTheEgo

3 minutes ago, motishow said:

Here Hawk , Animal and Corey Grave wwe2k16 movesets ported with data editor 2017

http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/qDFEQTrN/file.html

It will be great if you can finish them

Awesome, that was quick! :D  If you could find me a Crush, and Rick/Scott Steiner from 2k16 that would be very helpful!  I will get them done most likely tomorrow, if I have time.  I am finishing up Hurricane right now :)  Should be posted soon

@LeonRick

STAND BACK!!!!.... There's a Hurricane being added! :) 

33 minutes ago, motishow said:

Here Hawk , Animal and Corey Grave wwe2k16 movesets ported with data editor 2017

http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/qDFEQTrN/file.html

It will be great if you can finish them

Nevermind about The Steiners, no idea what changed, but I tried the links again and they worked this time :D  So, they will be done soon as well, thanks for the LoD link :) 

1 hour ago, kwonnwo said:

APA moveset plz

Faarooq is already up, I'll make one for Bradshaw eventually,  I don't think JBL's moves are all that different though then they were back then, other than maybe the taunts, I'll look into it though :) 

Can you please do The Great Khali Pofo? I am trying to use Pozzum's pofo file port from 2k15 but it is showing incorrect name as it was done for 2k16.

And is there a way I can edit Rey Mysterio Jr. to just Rey Mysterio?

Edited by UTKR
correction

36 minutes ago, UTKR said:

Can you please do The Great Khali Pofo? I am trying to use Pozzum's pofo file port from 2k15 but it is showing incorrect name as it was done for 2k16.

You can't use 2k15 or 2k16 movesets, the only way to do it is to load it into data editor and open each move category individually and put them where they need to go in "create a moveset" in-game.

Yes you can do that, just open his .pofo into data editor and you will see the 3 name sections that are filled, will be something like 3FA7, just go to pozzums' string table, make sure you are on tab 0001(top left), search for Rey Mysterios' name(ctrl+f), you will see four digits to the left of it, just copy/paste them into those 3 name slots and save(you can also do the twitter thing if you want to, I leave them blank) then just reinstall your new .pofo(it saves in a pofo folder within the data editor folder)

45 minutes ago, UTKR said:

Sorry, I misread it :p  I will just add Khali in a bit, I think his moveset is preset in the game, so it will be easy :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UTKR said:

Great Khali added :) 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

The only movesets I am now missing are:

-Cameron

-Damien Sandow

-Justin Gabriel

-Layla

and

-Santino Marella :)

I will get to them eventually, got quite a few requests and ones I want to port, I will be posting The Road Warriors next, it takes a long time just to do one full one, it's usually over an hour just for the ones that I port from 2k16(depending on how many crashes I have to deal with :/), then I gotta upload them/organize/post... don't worry it will get there though, I will be active on this page for quite a while, it's shaping pretty decent so far :) 

In the meantime, you could always read how I ported them(in the comment I made to @Cave Waverider on page 13, just need to use the default .moveset files in the Data Editor/pofo files/Templates/WWE2k16(or /WWE2k15) folder 

^nevermind that, I think it was someone else, I will just PM you the "How to"   Sorry for tagging you Cave :p 

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo
I'm dumb as fuck... I'm sorry

8 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

I will get to them eventually, got quite a few requests and ones I want to port, I will be posting The Road Warriors next, it takes a long time just to do one full one, it's usually over an hour just for the ones that I port from 2k16(depending on how many crashes I have to deal with :/), then I gotta upload them/organize/post... don't worry it will get there though, I will be active on this page for quite a while, it's shaping pretty decent so far :) 

In the meantime, you could always read how I ported them(in the comment I made to @Cave Waverider on page 13, just need to use the default .moveset files in the Data Editor/pofo files/Templates/WWE2k16(or /WWE2k15) folder 

^nevermind that, I think it was someone else, I will just PM you the "How to"   Sorry for tagging you Cave :p 

don't bother bout santino, i think i gonna make him next, now i have more time bc i have holidays now :p

1 hour ago, LorenzDerBoss said:

don't bother bout santino, i think i gonna make him next, now i have more time bc i have holidays now :p

Awesome, thanks man, it would help a lot if you could do some of the newer generation guys :) 

17 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

You can't use 2k15 or 2k16 movesets, the only way to do it is to load it into data editor and open each move category individually and put them where they need to go in "create a moveset" in-game.

Yes you can do that, just open his .pofo into data editor and you will see the 3 name sections that are filled, will be something like 3FA7, just go to pozzums' string table, make sure you are on tab 0001(top left), search for Rey Mysterios' name(ctrl+f), you will see four digits to the left of it, just copy/paste them into those 3 name slots and save(you can also do the twitter thing if you want to, I leave them blank) then just reinstall your new .pofo(it saves in a pofo folder within the data editor folder)

Sorry, I misread it :p  I will just add Khali in a bit, I think his moveset is preset in the game, so it will be easy :) 

Thank you so much 😊

Edited by UTKR
Missed to write the reply
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, motishow said:

Thanks for hawk and animal, hope you can convert corey graves too

I will, just not sure exactly when, 'Soon' ;) 

Just now, UTKR said:

I tried to rename Rey Mysterio but his name comes as CHAMPION in game.

Please help.

I'll make you a new .pofo in a bit and PM it to you :) 

Also, make sure you have the updated super sting installed

@UTKR

btw, the letters you should have entered into Data Editor were 392F for Rey Mysterio, just so you know.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

I'll make you a new .pofo in a bit and PM it to you :) 

Also, make sure you have the updated super sting installed

@UTKR

btw, the letters you should have entered into Data Editor were 392F for Rey Mysterio, just so you know.

Oh thank you so much. You are awesome.😄😁

1 minute ago, UTKR said:

Oh thank you so much. You are awesome.😄😁

You get it fixed?  Or do you still need a .pofo, I'm sorry I forgot, was wrapped up in a moveset :p 

23 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

You get it fixed?  Or do you stillcaed a .pofo, I'm sorry I forgot, was wrapped up in a moveset 

Yes I fixed it. Thanks for helping.

But I still don't find from where you got the value in Pozzum's table. All I can see is 7B00 to the left of Rey Mysterio's name slot.

Thanks again for helping😊

1 minute ago, UTKR said:

Yes I fixed it. Thanks for helping.

But I still don't find from where you got the value in Pozzum's table. All I can see is 7B00 to the left of Rey Mysterio's name slot.

Thanks again for helping😊

http://imgur.com/a/ekkyT

You're welcome :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Jay Lethal and Ricochet please ! :D

Hopefully tonight sometime(at least one of them), internet has been really spotty for me lately, SO windy outside, I am working on Christopher Daniels right now ;)