WhereTheFdidTheEgo

Just now, Levon_BITW said:

Can you please do Will Ospreay and Pentagon Jr's pofo and moveset?

They are on the list, I'm going to do/redo a bunch of guys that were requested, as well as try to port/credit .movesets from 2k16 with some tweaks, I'm going to hopefully get some done by tomorrow, no guarantee though, the power has been REALLY iffy lately, been a lot of storms/wind..  

Some wrestlers at the front of the list: Haku, Will Ospreay, Shelton Benjamin, Charilie Haas, Elias Samson, Ax, Smash, Crush, Hawk, Animal and I will also be doing the other ones that @Legend_killer79 requested that I haven't gotten to already, and THEN back to porting more from 2k16(if someone else doesn't first)   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfKzrO_IQJA  :D 

49 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

You go to "Victory" in the Creations menu, I don't usually do those, or the entrances(most times) because I am lazy AF by the time I get a full moveset done :D 

Not that, i mean the animation before the match, before he handed the title to the referree

Ohhhh, you just go to create an entrance, go into the upper menu(if it's advanced) and set his "champ entrance" :) 

3 minutes ago, angelwar19 said:

Not that, i mean the animation before the match, before he handed the title to the referree

1 minute ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Ohhhh, you just go to create an entrance, go into the upper menu(if it's advanced) and set his "champ entrance" :) 

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo

2 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Well not that too😂did you ever play title match? After entrance both competitor is on the ring right? And lilian start to say "introducing the challenger" etc, that moment is what i mean

5 minutes ago, angelwar19 said:

Wait... do you mean right after entrance?  I didn't even think of that, I'm not sure if there is a way to change that, @Cave Waverider might know if this is changeable, I really have no clue, I don't remember seeing any option for it in Data Editor

1 minute ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Wait... do you mean right after entrance?  I didn't even think of that, I'm not sure if there is a way to change that, @Cave Waverider might know if this is changeable, I really have no clue, I don't remember seeing any option for it in Data Editor

Yeah that what i mean, it little weird when i see roderick is make a flip before raise his title😂

• Like 1

Just now, angelwar19 said:

Yeah that what i mean, it little weird when i see roderick is make a flip before raise his title😂

LMAO!!!  I thought they all had that same generic title animation for that part, I always skip them :D  I will make his .pofo from scratch and see if that fixes it :) 

3 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

LMAO!!!  I thought they all had that same generic title animation for that part, I always skip them :D  I will make his .pofo from scratch and see if that fixes it :) 

Thanks for that, i just realize that while i use roderick, man since when he make a flip with his head above the title?😂

Half of them is have a special animation

42 minutes ago, angelwar19 said:

Thanks for that, i just realize that while i use roderick, man since when he make a flip with his head above the title?😂

It should be fixed, was likely a problem within the .moveset, just redownload them both to be sure, if you made any changes, make sure to copy/paste them in-game before you do so you can just copy them back over :)  Hopefully no more backflips, only backbreakers :p 

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo

1 hour ago, angelwar19 said:

39 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

It should be fixed, was likely a problem within the .moveset, just redownload them both to be sure, if you made any changes, make sure to copy/paste them in-game before you do so you can just copy them back over :)  Hopefully no more backflips, only backbreakers :p 

Nevermind, I just tried it out and realized that it was skipping/freezing during his entrance, so he will have to do backflips for a while longer until I figure it out lol, I reuploaded the old one, sorry about that, I had no idea there were different animations for that...

3 hours ago, angelwar19 said:

Roderick Strong fixed :)  No more backflip title matches :D 

25 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Roderick Strong fixed :)  No more backflip title matches :D 

What did you change to get rid of it?

Just now, Cave Waverider said:

What did you change to get rid of it?

I renamed the info in Slot 6(my new test slot) within X-packer to make a new .pofo, injected it into the game, then copied over all the stats/moves from the Roderick Strong CAW I used as a base for his moveset, had a weird glitch(after copying the entrance from the CAW to him) where it would skip his entrance if he came out first, and would hang in the ring if he was set to come out second... I copied over Appollo Crews' entrance to him, and that fixed the glitch.  Then I just Extracted the new files from slot 6 with X-packer and edited the .pofo in Data Editor to add the announcer info :)  Sorry it wasn't a quick fix :p 

I just had no clue about those championship animations, originally for Strong, I just copied his stuff to Kalisto and then extracted from Kalistos' slot... hopefully not too many others have goofy championship animations like that, Strong was the only one I extracted from Kalisto

30 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

I renamed the info in Slot 6(my new test slot) within X-packer to make a new .pofo, injected it into the game, then copied over all the stats/moves from the Roderick Strong CAW I used as a base for his moveset, had a weird glitch(after copying the entrance from the CAW to him) where it would skip his entrance if he came out first, and would hang in the ring if he was set to come out second... I copied over Appollo Crews' entrance to him, and that fixed the glitch.  Then I just Extracted the new files from slot 6 with X-packer and edited the .pofo in Data Editor to add the announcer info :)  Sorry it wasn't a quick fix :p 

I just had no clue about those championship animations, originally for Strong, I just copied his stuff to Kalisto and then extracted from Kalistos' slot... hopefully not too many others have goofy championship animations like that, Strong was the only one I extracted from Kalisto

Finally, thanks man, so what i have to download? Pofo? Or moveset?

49 minutes ago, angelwar19 said:

Finally, thanks man, so what i have to download? Pofo? Or moveset?

Pretty sure it was the .moveset, but might as well do both to be safe :) 

2 minutes ago, Legend_killer79 said:

@WhereTheFdidTheEgo Did you fixed Batista moveset? I've been using a ported one from 2K16 and it has some issues in it.

There shouldn't be anything wrong with my Batista .moveset, you can't use 2k16 .movesets, they are not compatible, will cause all sorts of glitches(I'm going to port as many as I can), btw I'm about to upload Will Ospreay :) 

• Like 1

Just now, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

There shouldn't be anything wrong with my Batista .moveset, you can't use 2k16 .movesets, they are not compatible, will cause all sorts of glitches(I'm going to port as many as I can), btw I'm about to upload Will Ospreay :) 

I know that, was just wonderind if yours was good. Gonna use it then xD.

Keep them coming man, it's super useful.

Just now, Legend_killer79 said:

I know that, was just wonderind if yours was good. Gonna use it then xD.

Keep them coming man, it's super useful.

Sheiiiiiiiiiiit, my Batista moveset puts 2ks' to shame! :cool:  Was an early one though, so he is probably like 1,000 overall :p 

8 hours ago, Levon_BITW said:

Can you please do Will Ospreay and Pentagon Jr's pofo and moveset?

Will Ospreay added :) 

Just now, motishow said:

Thanks a lot, if you can pls port Corey Graves, Animal and Hawk movesets pls

I want to port Animal and Hawk, but for some reason the DL links won't work for me, they never lead to a file :(  It might take a while to do them, unless sometime has those 2k16 movesets and can send them to me, I need Crush and the Steiner brothers too.