WhereTheFdidTheEgo

24 minutes ago, Mj King said:

Can you make ryback pofo moveset ??

I'll have a good sized update fairly soon ;)

hey the Farooq and Batista either pofo or moveset on both characters when installed in no matter what slot causes the game to hang on a black screen on start up and in the edit superstars menu throws up a error message, i have anohter 20 off mods installed and it only happens with these 2 from this thread.

1 minute ago, Slambuca said:

hey the Farooq and Batista either pofo or moveset on both characters when installed in no matter what slot causes the game to hang on a black screen on start up and in the edit superstars menu throws up a error message, i have anohter 20 off mods installed and it only happens with these 2 from this thread.

That doesn't make sense 0_o... I use both of them, they are just vanilla 2k16 models, maybe go to your pac/ch folder and make sure it is renamed correctly and then open the .pac with HxD and see if the ID # matches the slot #, other than that I have no idea why that would happen, I'll double check the .pofo files in a bit, but I'm pretty sure those are good to go.  I don't think .pac files(other than Lesnars) would cause a crash on startup, if you need to you can install the dummy .moveset/.pofo on pozzum's main page to overwrite it and basically uninstall the mod.

I don't think its the models, i think its the pofo/movesets both of them have ott stats also

best way to check mate, go into to 'edit superstar' and when you roll over either of these characters it will throw up a error message about unable to acsess storage, but only on those 2 mods, have uninstalled and reinstalled in 4 diff slots and says the same every time.

12 minutes ago, Slambuca said:

I don't think its the models, i think its the pofo/movesets both of them have ott stats also

best way to check mate, go into to 'edit superstar' and when you roll over either of these characters it will throw up a error message about unable to acsess storage, but only on those 2 mods, have uninstalled and reinstalled in 4 diff slots and says the same every time.

It's gotta be something else, or you are missing a step or something, I just downloaded/reinstaled Batistas' .pofo and .moveset and the game loaded up fine, I could access his menu and it didn't hang on the match load screen... maybe try installing it via cheat engine

btw, on a side note, I know that the .pofo files do not include the announcer information, when I started this page, and up until now, I was only using X-packer to make the .pofo files and you can only edit the name/height/weight, so I didn't even notice for the longest time, I also play with voices turned off...  I will take a day when I can and remake them all with the announcer info added and also try to fix up the attributes a bit. :) 

If you don't want to wait, you can just load up the .pofo files into Data Editor and add it yourself, but yeah, I'll get it done hopefully soon :p 

can you go into 'edit superstar' and see if it gives you a error message when you roll over those 2 mods? yes 100% installed correctly, have installed 100s of mods before, the game does load up fine but it hangs with a black screen just after the splash, if you are using a SSD you will probably not notice it.

2 minutes ago, Slambuca said:

can you go into 'edit superstar' and see if it gives you a error message when you roll over those 2 mods? yes 100% installed correctly, have installed 100s of mods before, the game does load up fine but it hangs with a black screen just after the splash, if you are using a SSD you will probably not notice it.

Yes, I could go to his and Faarooqs' "edit superstar" menu, I can also edit them in-game..  I really have no clue what could be causing that for you, and no I don't use an SSD, for what it's worth, my Batista is in slot 399 and Faarooq is in slot 464.  I wish I could help more, but i honestly have NO clue what could be causing that, I have heard about that error before though, you might want to search the help/support section.

definitely those 2 pofos becasue when i uninstall them with CCT the problem goes away, just did it again, i think the ratings are to high on them, causes a problem i think.

i tried slot 399 for Batista and same thing, i noticed the 2 mods that im having problems with are both rating 99

i installed your honkey tonk man pofo for example, no problem..

1 minute ago, Slambuca said:

definitely those 2 pofos becasue when i uninstall them with CCT the problem goes away, just did it again, i think the ratings are to high on them, causes a problem i think.

Like I said, they work fine for me, you could try going into create a moveset and copying over someone elses attributes and then resetting them from there, I don't think that would hang your game though, I remember having guys with overkill stats in 2k16 :D  I'll check it out when I do the big update though, just in case, if anyone else has a problem with Batista or Faarooq, let me know please.

• Like 1

i'm  going to spend a few more hours installing mods now mate so will see if the problem pops up elsewhere for me.

by the way, they are both fully usable, they just cause the hang and the error message, it says 'Attention - Saved Failed, System Storage access error occurred.

Its definitely not a issue with my storage tho, i'm a hardcore PC gamer, its used constantly.

just a update mate, it is the pofo because i tried a different Farooq pofo and moveset and no more error message, theres no other Batista pofo available for me to try at the moment, i'm not slating your work tho mate, just pointing out a bug, i love this thread :)

Edited by Slambuca

i just beat batista up with a lot of dominators xD works fine both of them

ps: im using the first pac of batista, no the other two

Edited by hhhgames

8 hours ago, Slambuca said:

just a update mate, it is the pofo because i tried a different Farooq pofo and moveset and no more error message, theres no other Batista pofo available for me to try at the moment, i'm not slating your work tho mate, just pointing out a bug, i love this thread :)

5 hours ago, Slambuca said:

fair one my game just didnt like those 2 movesets then for some reason.

It's all good, sorry I disappeared, storm knocked out the power for a long time, that is strange though, I've never heard of just a .moveset causing problems like that... you might want to reinstall/verify on Steam(After you backup) I helped someone else a while back get Batista working(before I updated the tutorial), and now @hhhgames has confirmed that it works, so that is very strange, I have heard of that system error before and I think it may have something to do with your save file, you might want to use one of your backups(CCT makes them by default when you install a mod, you can find them in CCTs' directory)  Wish I could you help you more :(  Hopefully you can get it working, after the update, he was one of my early ones and yes he was 99 :D  My more recent ones are much better, but they will all be getting an overhaul :) 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOkay, so I loaded every single .pofo file on this page into Data Editor and added the announcer information and fixed the attributes on the ones that were set at 77 for whatever reason, the only thing you should need to do now is to open the .pofo file into Data Editor, click announcer settings and choose whatever announcer name you want them to have(I did this for Edge and Christian)

@Dennis-Bieser @4 Life @LeonRick @Legend_killer79 @pozzum @R4zoR <- tagging you guys because I know you have used .pofo files from this page, just want to be sure that you get the updated versions(In case you didn't edit them yourselves), these ones should have no problems at all :) 

On a side not, @tekken57 @Cave Waverider, I noticed when I loaded the .pofo files into data editor that about 80% of them were set as 1 inch taller(sometimes 2) than I had them set in X-packer, not sure which one, but one of the programs might be off when it comes to height, just wanted to let you know.

Enjoy!  Next update will be more movesets, FINALLY! :p 

• Like 1

@WhereTheFdidTheEgo Thanks for the info but I usually always check the pofos/movesets from here on Data Editor and change things accordingly. Still, saves me a lot of time, especially on movesets so keep the good work coming!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOkay, so I loaded every single .pofo file on this page into Data Editor and added the announcer information and fixed the attributes on the ones that were set at 77 for whatever reason, the only thing you should need to do now is to open the .pofo file into Data Editor, click announcer settings and choose whatever announcer name you want them to have(I did this for Edge and Christian)

@Dennis-Bieser @4 Life @LeonRick @Legend_killer79 @pozzum @R4zoR <- tagging you guys because I know you have used .pofo files from this page, just want to be sure that you get the updated versions(In case you didn't edit them yourselves), these ones should have no problems at all :) 

On a side not, @tekken57 @Cave Waverider, I noticed when I loaded the .pofo files into data editor that about 80% of them were set as 1 inch taller(sometimes 2) than I had them set in X-packer, not sure which one, but one of the programs might be off when it comes to height, just wanted to let you know.

Thanks a lot for all your efforts, much appreciated. With regards to the height, I apply a formula to the value in the pofo to compute this, the difference could be due to rounding.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

8 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Thanks a lot for all your efforts, much appreciated. With regards to the height, I apply a formula to the value in the pofo to compute this, the difference could be due to rounding.

The Data Editor also rounds the height, so it can display an in off at times. Nothing to worry about, though, as the values should remain the same as they are.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

Where the location for title animation? When title match, roderick strong hold and raise the title like kalisto when lilian announce him

1 hour ago, angelwar19 said:

Where the location for title animation? When title match, roderick strong hold and raise the title like kalisto when lilian announce him

You go to "Victory" in the Creations menu, I don't usually do those, or the entrances(most times) because I am lazy AF by the time I get a full moveset done :D