WhereTheFdidTheEgo

Just now, Gift Of Jericho said:

I need Roderick Strong and Shelton too :D

On 3/29/2017 at 0:08 PM, Legend_killer79 said:

I actually wanted some if possible.

Roderick Strong, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin and Elias Samson for now. Thanks.

I will work on these tomorrow, I am just now going to bed, I got all the Show/Universe vids/themes I wanted to complete done, so I will get back to uploading movesets soon.  Sorry for the wait, I just REALLY wanted to get that project done, make sure to check them out if you haven't already, it makes universe mode SO much better :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Um...how's Strong going ? :D

Didn't look so hot on NXT Takeover.... :cool:  Should be fairly soon, got wrapped up in the HoF ceremony and that PPV....... and then WrestleMania/Walking Dead is tomorrow 0_0 :D  I'll see what I can do though, I should be up for a while tonight yet

• Like 1

Just now, Gift Of Jericho said:

I just started Takeover 15 minutes ago lol, what a shame I couldn't watch it live.

**May or may not have looked too hot.... :p  my bad 

1 minute ago, motishow said:

can anyone port moveset and pofo of Corey Graves?

thanks

I plan on trying to port as many .movesets from last year as possible, that is going to be my next project :)  I'll try to update finishers and whatnot as best I can 

Just now, angelwar19 said:

Did you use kalisto as for his base pofo? Because his social media name was kalisto and he introduced from mexico

Yeah, was pretty sure that I changed all of his names... I'll double check it in a bit, the moves should be good though.

2 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Yeah, was pretty sure that I changed all of his names... I'll double check it in a bit, the moves should be good though.

That's why you make his moveset after nxt takeover? To make his moveset more accuratly?😂

Just now, angelwar19 said:

That's why you make his moveset after nxt takeover? To make his moveset more accuratly?😂

I've honestly never watched him until that PPV :p  I stopped watching for quite some time, I'm trying to give them a chance again, that is why I'm not familiar with that many new movesets ;)  I know I can wikipedia/YouTube the moves, but it takes a lot of time to make it accurate, I tried on his though since so many people wanted it, let me know if it is decent :) 

5 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

I've honestly never watched him until that PPV :p  I stopped watching for quite some time, I'm trying to give them a chance again, that is why I'm not familiar with that many new movesets ;)  I know I can wikipedia/YouTube the moves, but it takes a lot of time to make it accurate, I tried on his though since so many people wanted it, let me know if it is decent :) 

Okay then, but hope you fix the pofo, it little weird when they said roderick from mexico😂 Good job on entrance, when his entrance he have green theme

1 minute ago, angelwar19 said:

Okay then, but hope you fix the pofo, it little weird when they said roderick from mexico😂 Good job on entrance, when his entrance he have green theme

I think you can change it in the Edit Superstars menu, but yeah I'll fix it.  I don't usually do entrances, blame 2k for making them part of the .movesets :D 

30 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

I think you can change it in the Edit Superstars menu, but yeah I'll fix it.  I don't usually do entrances, blame 2k for making them part of the .movesets :D 

Nothing wrong with entrance, i mean he have green light like his real entrance, i guess apollo entrance is a good choice because it give you roderick real light colour(p.s : i never watch him, i just see his titantron and i see he have green light)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Legend_killer79 said:

Thanks man! Hope you can fullfil my other requests!

Don't worry, I will, just gonna take a little longer, been quite a busy week for me, I will get to them though :)