PH_Guy Mike Bennett Released

Legend_killer79

1 minute ago, PH_Guy said:

@angelwar19 Yeah, that happens with some mods, don't know why. Mods based on Hideo (Tozawa or Ibushi) looks so f'n ugly when that happens lol.

Maybe it's related to that second face texture. The wrinkly one?

1 minute ago, PH_Guy said:

@angelwar19 Yeah, that happens with some mods, don't know why. Mods based on Hideo (Tozawa or Ibushi) looks so f'n ugly when that happens lol.

Looks like Finn's soul is on Shane body, when the camera close to his face, he change to Finn, my enemy is tapout because seeing their faces😂

5 minutes ago, PH_Guy said:

When Will you Comeback Ph So Much Excited Too See Ur  Awesome mods 

18 minutes ago, PH_Guy said:

@LordJustice17 No, I always change the head_f too. It's the head model that changes to the based one, of course, with the disabled facial animations.

What's your next project? Please make young talent from cwc or nxt division like last year

12 hours ago, Legend_killer79 said:

Since I haven't used them much, I haven't find any of those glitches.

today i play a match with ec3 vs akira tozawa ec3 chest was invisible & when akira tozawa was moving to hit something and then its having black dots like shades on body 

5 minutes ago, Raheem Baksh said:

today i play a match with ec3 vs akira tozawa ec3 chest was invisible & when akira tozawa was moving to hit something and then its having black dots like shades on body 

Well, that's something you have to ask @PH_Guy

I did the porting only.

Just wanted to give a small update:

- I'm currently on a break from porting and focusing on resuming my Universe Blog. I'll still keep porting mods with the rightfull permissions tho.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Legend_killer79 said:

Just wanted to give a small update:

- I'm currently on a break from porting and focusing on resuming my Universe Blog. I'll still keep porting mods with the rightfull permissions tho.

So is Andrade taking a break with you too or you are gonna release him first ? :D

9 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

So is Andrade taking a break with you too or you are gonna release him first ? :D

Probably. Matter of checking if I already have him ready. I also have Carlito and Curt Hawkins more or less ready.

I'll resume porting very soon.