Curb Stomp City - Neville Revisited Preview

Curb Stomp City

6 hours ago, Raheem Baksh said:

the hair style looks perfect but man can you pls increase his beard by using 3d beard to give his beard a look like this ?

neville_wwe_cruiserweight_champion_by_ni

I'll try :)

• Like 1

When I go to change CM Punks entrance music and titantron in edit entrance, his motion reverts back to a generic one? How do I fix this?

Edited by Mark8147

On 3/6/2017 at 1:25 PM, Mark8147 said:

When I go to change CM Punks entrance music and titantron in edit entrance, his motion reverts back to a generic one? How do I fix this?

You need to change the entrances with Cheat Engine. I edited Rey's entrance in 2K17 adding his Titantron and music, but the game changed his entrance animation to Tamina. I went back into Cheat Engine, and changed the setting back to his original. Everything worked as expected after that.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, shanafan said:

You need to change the entrances with Cheat Engine. I edited Rey's entrance in 2K17 adding his Titantron and music, but the game changed his entrance animation to Tamina. I went back into Cheat Engine, and changed the setting back to his original. Everything worked as expected after that.

No the pofo already does that for you. You just need to install the evt file that is included in the download.

• Like 1

hey man 

i love you're mods since 2k16 especially CM Punk,  i have a request for you

can you do the shield mod like you did before in 2k16? (with all attires)

the undertaker wrestlemania 15 attire titantron, minitron, enterance mod 

and randy orton 2002 and legend killer mod

ow i almost forgot, also John cena Thuganomics mod

thank you very much dude and sorry if my english is so bad :)

5 hours ago, Dean Punk said:

hey man 

i love you're mods since 2k16 especially CM Punk,  i have a request for you

can you do the shield mod like you did before in 2k16? (with all attires)

the undertaker wrestlemania 15 attire titantron, minitron, enterance mod 

and randy orton 2002 and legend killer mod

ow i almost forgot, also John cena Thuganomics mod

thank you very much dude and sorry if my english is so bad :)

And hollywood the rock 2003 

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, The Devil Gamer said:

How to install these on PC can u tell me plzz

Why quote the first post? look though the forum for the answer, and if your game is pirated, it wont work

12 hours ago, Levon_BITW said:

Why quote the first post? look though the forum for the answer, and if your game is pirated, it wont work

Can u tell me plzz.

@Curb Stomp City I'm trying to install Legend_killer79 version of CM Punk with all the attires but I'm having problems. I install it using cheat engine and I can get it to work, but only the first attire appears. Can you help me install it with all the attires? I have the universal attire unlocker.

Use the universal attire unlocked Via data editor. Open the UA GUI and change one of them to Punk's slot. Save then load game

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

Use the universal attire unlocked Via data editor. Open the UA GUI and change one of them to Punk's slot. Save then load game

Thanks man, it worked

• Like 1

hey can you or someone else do me a favour. Please do a Drew McIntyre and please upload the original tyler breeze files as I mest up and accidently replaced him with adam cole!!

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Zev Ronso said:

Sorry, but i can't able to download the championship in the first page because i can't see the links. :wacko:

It says its community creations right above it.