Sound Editor 2017 3.2.0 / Custom Character Tools 2017 1.0.3 / [LAST UPDATE 08/24]

TheVisitorX

Is there any way to change the song name in the game? dont know which file would have this data, probably the sound.pac file. any way to try this? I know it says that we cant rename songs but i dont know if thats just meant for this program or in general

Edited by xPandamon

Ran into a weird issue with Sound Editor. The icon for my Sound Editor desktop shortcut changed a few days ago, and I didn't think anything of it. Tried launching it today, and it said the file no longer exists. Went into my Sound Editor folder. Everything all there, except the "Sound_Editor.exe" is now 0 KB and gives me the error "this app cannot run on your PC". Very strange. Guess I'll just have to reinstall. 

Edited by ahunter8056

Alright, I'm running into some issues. I import the wem file I want over the song I want to replace, and it says file loaded, BUT when I try to play it to test it says "Couldn't play source file" and when I load up the game the song remains unchanged.

Anyone else encounter this issue?

11 hours ago, PunchyLovhole said:

Alright, I'm running into some issues. I import the wem file I want over the song I want to replace, and it says file loaded, BUT when I try to play it to test it says "Couldn't play source file" and when I load up the game the song remains unchanged.

Anyone else encounter this issue?

" when I load up the game the song remains unchanged. "

Was the game open when you've tried to change the sound? If so, please close the game, because SE doesn't work when the game is open.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Hello Dear TheVisitorX! I wanna thank you for making the .MP3 and .WAV import without first converting the files! That's F'n Awesome! As always, Great work from you!

Thank You Very much! Vielen Dank! Merci beaucoup!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guys i have problem XML Parsing Error when i Converting track this error C:/Program Files (x86)/Audiokinetic?Wwise c2014.1.6 build5318/Authoring/x64/Release/bin/Plugins/AkCompressor/xml Plug-in deinition error at line 0:

failed to load external entity

"file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Audiokinetic/Wwise%20v2014.1.6%20build%205318/Authoring/Data/Schemas/Plugin.xsd"

@TheVisitorX hello my friend sorry for disturb, i try with your tool to inject titantron on a caw.....but, i saw that there is not slot reference for select Caw.....how i can put titantron i a caw, using your Tool?

i replaced some themes from the main game, and it works perfectly! Thanks so much!

How do I replace themes from DLC characters though? I know you open these DLC.pck files, but all I can find in there is commentary sounds related to the DLC characters but I cant seem to find the actual themes of guys like Brutus Beefcake or the von Erichs. Can anybody point me where to look at?

There is a tree menu on the left with two entries. One is "sfx", the other one is "English (us)". Click on "sfx" and you should see the themes for that DLC.

I seen something a couple days ago explaining the volume slider for the converter, now....I can't find it anywhere. All songs in game are quiet as hell. I just slide the bar all the way to the right or maybe just a few clicks?

5 hours ago, SnakeSlippers said:

I seen something a couple days ago explaining the volume slider for the converter, now....I can't find it anywhere. All songs in game are quiet as hell. I just slide the bar all the way to the right or maybe just a few clicks?

Ensure that the "Apply Track Gain" checkbox is ticked.

On 7/27/2017 at 7:59 PM, napoleonehotel1 said:

@TheVisitorX hello my friend sorry for disturb, i try with your tool to inject titantron on a caw.....but, i saw that there is not slot reference for select Caw.....how i can put titantron i a caw, using your Tool?

im facing the same issue. I have renamed the tron file and put it into the titantron folder. and then ive assigned it on data editor but in the game, the titantron doesn't appear.

Alright went back and reconverted the songs I put into the game already with the Apply Track Gain ticked. Big difference thank you. 

Nvm fixed the problem.

Edited by SnakeSlippers

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for this now i can have the right themes for my wcw wrestlers and old wwf guys i have made. I just hate the wwe remake of DDP theme song now i have the real song for him BANG!

• Like 1

If you select the "backup" option then yes. Rename the backup and copy and paste that file to your game sound directory. Or you could try to export the original sound file as wem file and import that one later with SE.

Hi everyone,

Shall You help me?

I use the sound editor and data editor..

I want to change the Big E themes on Legion of Doom, but I cant see his wem in the sound editor sfx list.

In The data editor i can find his entrance music and victory  in the list.

Every one how can I do it

Because example I could  make theese two programs change the themes music Bo Dallas.

His I can see in the two programs.

You should use another one because it's not possible to change Big E's theme, because it's a combination of two sounds. First one is the announcement sound (voice), the second one is the normal "The New Day" stable theme. So that's the reason why there is no theme for Big E.

40 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

You should use another one because it's not possible to change Big E's theme, because it's a combination of two sounds. First one is the announcement sound (voice), the second one is the normal "The New Day" stable theme. So that's the reason why there is no theme for Big E.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

And why write some times that - "error: Couldn't create ackup file "- in sound editor, when I try import an another wem file into the wreslter wem.

Before I could it.

1 hour ago, Dollarman said:

And why write some times that - "error: Couldn't create ackup file "- in sound editor, when I try import an another wem file into the wreslter wem.

Before I could it.

Check if you have enough disk space. These files are fairly large. Otherwise check if the Sound Editor 2017\backup\ directory exists and you have permissions to write into that folder.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

Check if you have enough disk space. These files are fairly large. Otherwise check if the Sound Editor 2017\backup\ directory exists and you have permissions to write into that folder.

wow I had 800mb on my disk, after I deleted bacup files have 20 Gb.

Thank you