Sound Editor 2017 3.2.0 / Custom Character Tools 2017 1.0.3 / [LAST UPDATE 08/24]

TheVisitorX

5 hours ago, BFG said:

To replace commentary and announcer's names is there any idea what files up to which person thanks for any response

Sorry, but no... Only the ones that are already there. Its a lot of work to add the missing ids, so give the people some time.

2 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Sorry, but no... Only the ones that are already there. Its a lot of work to add the missing ids, so give the people some time.

Its fine im in no rush man just quite irritating replacing a person then the background stories come up in game

• Like 1

I need a quick favor from anyone. Can someone give me a quick summary of how to inject videos into a caw slot or link me to a tutorial on how to do so please?

Thanks advance. 

Is there a way for CCT to pick up mods put into slots that havent replaced a already in game wrestlers, for example to place a render picture on them or do you have to replace someone to do this thanks for a response

14 hours ago, delong212 said:

i injected CM Punks theme but the game loads to arena but then that is it never goes anywhere

That has nothing to do with SE. Check if you have some other mods installed. It is mostly an issue with mods from previous games. Also make sure that you have the right (empty) chunk_cache bin files.

23 hours ago, BFG said:

Is there a way for CCT to pick up mods put into slots that havent replaced a already in game wrestlers, for example to place a render picture on them or do you have to replace someone to do this thanks for a response

You can't add new renders, only replace existing! So, no, it's not possible to add renders to "custom" slots. Same thing for announcements.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

On 4/30/2017 at 8:53 PM, delong212 said:

i injected CM Punks theme but the game loads to arena but then that is it never goes anywhere

That sounds like you injected his minitron or wall tron incorrectly.

Im not sure if im doing this right but using CCT going by last years process but I get a message about 2k17 running and then it says dont have it running while Pacs are being installed, but last year you needed it running so you could save in game. So not sure what im doing wrong.

32 minutes ago, steven1977 said:

Im not sure if im doing this right but using CCT going by last years process but I get a message about 2k17 running and then it says dont have it running while Pacs are being installed, but last year you needed it running so you could save in game. So not sure what im doing wrong.

The game only loads .pac files on startup, so you'll want to install .pac files while the game isn't running.

On the other hand, you can naturally only inject things into memory while the game is running and the save loaded. If you want to inject .pofo/.moveset/.team_info files you'll have to have the game running and the save loaded. Don't forget to save the game after you've installed things into memory as well.

1 hour ago, Cave Waverider said:

The game only loads .pac files on startup, so you'll want to install .pac files while the game isn't running.

On the other hand, you can naturally only inject things into memory while the game is running and the save loaded. If you want to inject .pofo/.moveset/.team_info files you'll have to have the game running and the save loaded. Don't forget to save the game after you've installed things into memory as well.

Yeah looks like I had done it right. I realised in the roster menu when you start a match I had a few blank names at the top so somethings gone wrong somewhere as I wondered where the Hogan mod had gone.

Not sure why the names arent appearing properly anymore.

1 hour ago, steven1977 said:

Yeah looks like I had done it right. I realised in the roster menu when you start a match I had a few blank names at the top so somethings gone wrong somewhere as I wondered where the Hogan mod had gone.

Not sure why the names arent appearing properly anymore.

Try to download and Install the latest version of the Super String. You might have an older version or it may have been overwritten with a patch which would explain the blank names.

On 5/2/2017 at 7:02 PM, SixZz|RipZz said:

That sounds like you injected his minitron or wall tron incorrectly.

thanks i tried switching them out but to no avail.  how do i delete those 2 specifically and see if that works

18 minutes ago, delong212 said:

thanks i tried switching them out but to no avail.  how do i delete those 2 specifically and see if that works

Try swapping it for one of the superstars in data editor and reinject it should work from there

9 minutes ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

Try swapping it for one of the superstars in data editor and reinject it should work from there

Thanks that worked like a charm

13 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Try to download and Install the latest version of the Super String. You might have an older version or it may have been overwritten with a patch which would explain the blank names.

I had already installed it but im presuming it must have overwritten as didn't realise Steam auto updated so that must be what happened.

Thanks for all your help, I think the community would be lost if it wasent for great guys like you who make these awesome programs.

having an error issue every time i inject and cant get it to convert files either i set it up to run as administrator but it is refusing to work can you help

1 hour ago, jaysyn said:

having an error issue every time i inject and cant get it to convert files either i set it up to run as administrator but it is refusing to work can you help

Make sure that you have properly installed Wwise (the 2014 version) and the vcredis located in the SE main directory.

how do i figure out which one to use 64 or 32 or both is the proper order Wwise,  authoring data, authoring 64/32 oh and which do i select in vcredits repair or uninstall

file 0 conversion failed error i keep getting

Is there a file size limit?

I tried importing an Alistair Black theme, as well as some others found in the Multi-media mod section and they don't work.  When I right click and press play inside the sound injector tool it says "Error loading source file".  Before that it says it has successfully been injected.  In game its still the original theme i tried to import over.

I've successfully imported other themes but for some reason the Black theme doesn't work.  If it makes a difference, the file is the largest in the game after it has been injected slightly larger than the Bellas' theme.  I'm also tying to inject over Goth 1.  I think it was around 9.12 file size.

Edit - Problem resolved, I was loading while the game was running.

Edited by myk13

Is there a zipped version of the Custom Character Tools 2017? Because I don't like to use installers, I like portable tools better.

On 5/15/2017 at 7:16 PM, Alexa Blissed Off said:

Is there a zipped version of the Custom Character Tools 2017? Because I don't like to use installers, I like portable tools better.

No, there isn't.

Hey,

So I downloaded @laddanator's R&Y Hollyood Hogan mod, and it comes with Lillian Garcia's announcement files for Hogan from 2K15 I think. I replaced Greg Valentine with Hogan, found his announce files in ra_m.pck and replaced them all with one of the Hogan callouts. However, when I select him, and when he's coming out, she still says Greg Valentine. Any idea why?