Sound Editor 2017 3.2.0 / Custom Character Tools 2017 1.0.3 / [LAST UPDATE 08/24]

TheVisitorX

On 3/31/2017 at 8:41 PM, TheVisitorX said:

Sound Editor 3.0.1 has been released. It's only a fix for the wrong "ReplacedSound" bug. Please run the auto-updater to update to the newest version.

I don't know how I missed this on Friday, but thank you for the update!  I just tested it out with wav and mp3 files and it works great.  I hope to get a lot of use out of this :D

• Like 1

After some days and maybe after some updates of the cct and win10, cct says that the game isnt running, but it is. Until last week, it worked...I hate 2k and VC

4 hours ago, Wölfpack said:

After some days and maybe after some updates of the cct and win10, cct says that the game isnt running, but it is. Until last week, it worked...I hate 2k and VC

I assume you've upgraded to the Windows 10 Creator's Update (version 1703). If you're running Riva Tuner Statistics Server, update it to RTSS version 7.0.0 Beta 17 or later. If you are running any overlay programs or other programs that hook into Direct3D, update them to a version compatible with the Windows 10 Creator's Update or shut them down until there is an update. The way Direct3D works has changed  a bit with the latest Windows Update so any applications that hook into the libraries need to be updated or they'll crash many programs.

Edited by Cave Waverider

17 hours ago, Wölfpack said:

Please start your game, run CheatEngine, look for The Rocks moveset address in pozzums memory table. In CheatEngine select "Browse memory", go to his moveset address and show me a screenshot of the result / first few bytes. Without that I can't help... 

Edited by TheVisitorX

2 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Please start your game, run CheatEngine, look for The Rocks moveset address in pozzums memory table. In CheatEngine select "Browse memory", go to his moveset address and show me a screenshot of the result / first few bytes. Without that I can't help... 

Pozzys Table says for Rocks Moveset:  142AD3436

=> rockmoveset_cheatengine.jpg

1 hour ago, Wölfpack said:

Pozzys Table says for Rocks Moveset:  142AD3436

=> rockmoveset_cheatengine.jpg

This means you don't have the latest patch of the game installed, as your game uses the memory addresses of the older version of the game. This means current versions of tools that manipulate memory like CCT will not work for you.

Backup your mods. After that, ensure Steam is in Online Mode (and also isn't blocked by your firewall and your Windows User account has full permissions to run it) and set to automatically update this game (right-click on the WWE 2k17 entry in your Steam Games list, then click Properties->Updates->Automatic Updates and set Priortiy to either Always keep this game up to date or High Priority - Always Auto-Update this game before others (recommended). Restart Steam (in Online Mode) and see if it updates.
If it doesn't, let Steam verify your game files (right-click on the WWE 2k17 entry in your Steam Games list, then click Properties->Local Files->Verify Integrity of Game Files).

If this doesn't work or you are missing any of the described options, your Steam may not be up to date (or an unstable beta version). Download the latest release channel version of the Steam Client from steampowered.com and install it to see if it helps.

In the end, restore all your mods (don't forget to install the Crash Fix with Mods via the latest version of the Data Editor for WWE 2k17 or manually replace the chunk_cache*.bin files with empty ones and also download and install the latest version of the Super String if you use it.

33 minutes ago, Aguskan said:

Still can not find savegame :(

First, ensure that Custom Character Tools 2017 is up to date (uninstall your current version, then download the latest version from the top post of this thread and install that to make sure in case you have a very old version that can't find the new one via the update function).

Second, ensure your Windows User Account has full access and permissions to read and write in your Steam Folder and it's sub-folders as well as the folder and sub-folders you have installed Custom Character Tools 2017. If it doesn't you'll have to move your Steam installation to a space you have full access to (ideally one your account has ownership of) and move the game there.

Third, open the latest version of Custom Character Tools 2017 and under Settings->Settings->Savegame directory click the litte button [ ... ] then point it <pathToYourSteamInstalltion>\Steam\userdata\<YourSteamId>\510510\remote

If that doesn't work, check if you actually have an actual, valid save game (look in the installation folder of <pathToYourSteamInstalltion>\Steam\userdata\<YourSteamId>\510510\ and see what's in there. It should have a file remotecache.vdf, remote directory with several files, including a file called SAVEDATA and one called SAVEDATA_BACKUP. If not, let the game create one and create a quick CAW and save it. Then Exit the game and Steam to check if these folders and files have been created.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 2

You were right. Now CCT works again. thank you so much =)

It seems sometimes that I got problems that I use the beta version of steam. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cave Waverider said:

This means you don't have the latest patch of the game installed, as your game uses the memory addresses of the older version of the game. This means current versions of tools that manipulate memory like CCT will not work for you.

Backup your mods. After that, ensure Steam is in Online Mode (and also isn't blocked by your firewall and your Windows User account has full permissions to run it) and set to automatically update this game (right-click on the WWE 2k17 entry in your Steam Games list, then click Properties->Updates->Automatic Updates and set Priortiy to either Always keep this game up to date or High Priority - Always Auto-Update this game before others (recommended). Restart Steam (in Online Mode) and see if it updates.
If it doesn't, let Steam verify your game files (right-click on the WWE 2k17 entry in your Steam Games list, then click Properties->Local Files->Verify Integrity of Game Files).

If this doesn't work or you are missing any of the described options, your Steam may not be up to date (or an unstable beta version). Download the latest release channel version of the Steam Client from steampowered.com and install it to see if it helps.

In the end, restore all your mods (don't forget to install the Crash Fix with Mods via the latest version of the Data Editor for WWE 2k17 or manually replace the chunk_cache*.bin files with empty ones and also download and install the latest version of the Super String if you use it.

First, ensure that Custom Character Tools 2017 is up to date (uninstall your current version, then download the latest version from the top post of this thread and install that to make sure in case you have a very old version that can't find the new one via the update function).

Second, ensure your Windows User Account has full access and permissions to read and write in your Steam Folder and it's sub-folders as well as the folder and sub-folders you have installed Custom Character Tools 2017. If it doesn't you'll have to move your Steam installation to a space you have full access to (ideally one your account has ownership of) and move the game there.

Third, open the latest version of Custom Character Tools 2017 and under Settings->Settings->Savegame directory click the litte button [ ... ] then point it <pathToYourSteamInstalltion>\Steam\userdata\<YourSteamId>\510510\remote

If that doesn't work, check if you actually have an actual, valid save game (look in the installation folder of <pathToYourSteamInstalltion>\Steam\userdata\<YourSteamId>\510510\ and see what's in there. It should have a file remotecache.vdf, remote directory with several files, including a file called SAVEDATA and one called SAVEDATA_BACKUP. If not, let the game create one and create a quick CAW and save it. Then Exit the game and Steam to check if these folders and files have been created.

Thank you so much bro!! I put the savegame and now works

has anyone figured how to get around the glitch that causes the female faces to "Zombify" when you use the gender switch to make it so girls can fight guys? Please help! 

sorry visitor , I meant sound injector 2.  it was really easy to install music.

now its sound editor 2017 , but the lay out is different . how do I use this?

Please help, and thanks for your hard work.

Hey Visitor X! So I'm trying to import X Pac's theme (.wem format provided with Tidals's entrance port). It says the file was imported successfully and lists the replaced sound as "X-Pac" however in game the default sounds remain when I try to preview them. I've attempted on Spark 1, 90's 2 and Tyson Kidd and nothing changed. :( Am I missing something?

Inject sounds only when the game is not running or it does not work because the file is write-protected when the game is running! Another thing could be, that some of the ids are wrong, for example 90's 1 is wrong as @Cave Waverider has mentioned. You could try some others.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

is there a list with the IDs of the Titantrons, Walltrons and Minitrons? Because I would like to inject some titantrons with cct but I don't know which IDs can I use

There is a list in "Data Editor", at least for the used slots. The others have no id. But you can use all other ids, too. Simply assign them with "Data Editor" and inject the new ids (moveset) with CCT.

• Like 2

Convert your file to wem with the "Sound Converter" in SE. Tools -> Sound Converter -> "Target volume" slider all to the right and "Apply track gain" checked.

Edited by TheVisitorX

I haven't tried Sound editor since the update. I'm getting "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application...." I don't know what's wrong. I did update Windows to the Creator's edition, but I rolled back to Anniversary edition. Please help.

Also, the sound converter isn't working. "error File 0 conversion to wav failed. Please make sure to run this tool with admin rights." I do use admin rights to run the program. I went into the security tab and gave the program full control. 

Edited by EZY
add com

51 minutes ago, EZY said:

I haven't tried Sound editor since the update. I'm getting "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application...." I don't know what's wrong. I did update Windows to the Creator's edition, but I rolled back to Anniversary edition. Please help.

Sorry, but I have no idea. SE is working fine for me with and without the Creators Update. Maybe your "downgrade" has damaged some files? What exception do you get? Did you try a fresh installation, maybe that helps?

Edited by TheVisitorX

2 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Sorry, but I have no idea. SE is working fine for me with and without the Creators Update. Maybe your "downgrade" has damaged some files? What exception do you get?

OMG... I've been missing with this  program for 2 hours... I dragged the mp3's to my desktop from my usb and now the program is converting them. I feel stupid.. lol