Sound Editor 2017 3.2.0 / Custom Character Tools 2017 1.0.3 / [LAST UPDATE 08/24]

TheVisitorX

I'm sure you guys have answered this a million times. 🙂 How do I set Wwise to open my wem outside of the sound tool as default? Like double click on the wem, and then I can hear what's on that file without having to inject through the tool, then hit play?

great tool  :) 

thank you very much for your amazing work on the tool :)  but when installing wrestlers in PacPlus slots wrestlers do not be added by the tool  , can you please tell me why ?

Edited by B2Y

35 minutes ago, B2Y said:

great tool  :) 

thank you very much for your amazing work on the tool :)  but when installing wrestlers in PacPlus slots wrestlers do not be added by the tool  , can you please tell me why ?

I think this is the Answer

On 3/18/2017 at 0:45 AM, TheVisitorX said:

Thank you for letting me know. @pozzum told me that all non DLC characters from 630 up to 700 have shift down by one in the latest update, so I have already changed that addresses but left the other PacPlus addresses intact. Unfortunately I couldn't test the PacPlus slots because the tool isn't working for me. I will double check the PacPlus addresses with the help of pozzums memory sheet and then update the wrong addresses ASAP. Sorry for the inconveniences. 

Just now, Ahmed Anter said:

I think this is the Answer

No, I don't think that this is the answer because that is already fixed in the newest version and that does not mean you can't use PacPlus. All slots > 700 were moved by one. So 701 was actually 700, 730 was actually 729 and so on. I think the problem here is, that the user doesn't use PacPlus. All PacPlus slots are only working with the PacPlus tool by pozzum. So first run his tool and enable the slots and after that inject something to that slots.

A short dev update:

Since Custom Characters Tools will be obsolete with the functionality of the "WWE 2K17+" tool from pozzum, I have decided to cancel the development. I personally don't like multiple tools which do exactly the same thing. I think one free tool is enough. I will invest my free time in other projects like Sound Editor and the future development of other tools.

My intention with CCT was to offer a free and easy to use tool as an alternative to the (hard) CheatEngine way. Since there are now other alternatives available - it's no more needed. I've planned to separate some tools which CCT uses and include them in separate tools, like the renders injector - I have a great concept art from @Perfectplex which I will try to create.

So my focus is now on that tools.CCT update 1.0.1 will be the last release for 2K17.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

A short dev update:

Since Custom Characters Tools will be obsolete with the functionality of the "WWE 2K17+" tool from pozzum, I have decided to cancel the development. I personally don't like multiple tools which do exactly the same thing. I think one free tool is enough. I will invest my free time in other projects like Sound Editor and the future development of other tools.

My intention with CCT was to offer a free and easy to use tool as an alternative to the (hard) CheatEngine way. Since there are now other alternatives available - it's no more needed. I've planned to separate some tools which CCT uses and include them in separate tools, like the renders injector - I have a great concept art from @Perfectplex which I will try to create.

So my focus is now on that tools.CCT update 1.0.1 will be the last release for 2K17.

This makes me sad to read this morning. 🙁

20 minutes ago, laddanator said:

This makes me sad to read this morning. 🙁

Hey, no reason to be sad. There will be other great things in the future and CCT is still there :).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheVisitorX said:

Hey, no reason to be sad. There will be other great things in the future and CCT is still there :).

And now I'm happy! 🙂

CCT Is Still My Favourite Tool Really For Me CCT Is Better And Easy Then All Other Alternatives Plz Keep Making CCT Great & Better

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mj King said:

CCT Is Still My Favourite Tool Really For Me CCT Is Better And Easy Then All Other Alternatives Plz Keep Making CCT Great & Better

I agree with this! Just because someone makes a tool that does some of the same stuff as your tool, doesn't mean its better! I like the ease of use of the CCT tool. :)

• Like 1

Hi,

I've got 2 questions: How to correctly inject a minitron + walltron (not working for my 2k17) and is it possible to inject renders for CAWs?

Edited by Gro10

Yes, minitron and walltron support does not work. 2K17 has issues with that. I couldn't find a way to get them working. Even with X-Packer... No, replacing CAW renders is not supported because the render images for CAWs are stored in memory while the others are in files.

After a week of not using the sound editor, I receive an error after injecting a new theme successfully. But if I want to play that file, it says: Error: couldnt play source file....wtf? 

On 23/03/2017 at 9:16 PM, TheVisitorX said:

Yes, minitron and walltron support does not work. 2K17 has issues with that. I couldn't find a way to get them working. Even with X-Packer... No, replacing CAW renders is not supported because the render images for CAWs are stored in memory while the others are in files.

I've managed to inject minitrons and walltrons easily via your tool so far.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Legend_killer79 said:

I've managed to inject minitrons and walltrons easily via your tool so far.

Maybe it is a size issue? How big is your file?

Just to let you know: CCT is not dead! After a lot of positive feedback i have decided to start work on it again. Because I have some more ideas in the pipeline which I want to add. 

But at the moment I'm working on a new Sound Editor release.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Maybe it is a size issue? How big is your file?

Just to let you know: CCT is not dead! After a lot of positive feedback i have decided to start work on it again. Because I have some more ideas in the pipeline which I want to add. 

But at the moment I'm working on a new Sound Editor release.

Honestly dont recall. All I know is that I've injected Kurt Angle minitron and walltron from previous games on 2K17 without issues. I'll check the files when I get to my PC.

Glad to hear it! Your work is hugely appreciated and everyone knows how hard you work for it to help the community.

Edited by Legend_killer79
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Z3us said:

Guys when I replace a sound I hear it during entrance but during the winning animation it is the old theme. That's annoying. How to fix it? 

Which theme? Victory music is another entry this year. You have to assign/change both ids (with Data Editor/CheatEngine).

Edited by TheVisitorX

CCT does not work with newest update because of changed offsets and exe file. I will release an update in the next few hours.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1