Sound Editor 2017 3.2.0 / Custom Character Tools 2017 1.0.3 / [LAST UPDATE 08/24]

TheVisitorX

game_sound_m.pck has all soundtracks from the jukebox and all themes except dlc themes. Themes for dlc characters are in the dlc_X pck files. If you had read the "tutorials" in the main post, you would already know that.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Did you have your game opened while injecting your sound? If not try it with another one. Some sounds have duplicates so the name could be wrong and we have to find the other one. Could you tell me the sound? 

Edited by TheVisitorX

1 minute ago, CR7's Spear said:

Is it crutial to have song length equal to soundtrack

shouldn't be, ive never had issues throwing whatever track on without worrying about length.

anybody else should correct me if I'm wrong on that.

1 hour ago, CR7's Spear said:

Is it crutial to have song length equal to soundtrack

It doesn't matter! If that would be the case, it would be impossible to replace sounds.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Yes, release will be together with Data Editor. Closed beta should be starting soon. Render injector is there, but the same as last year. Only replacing, no caws or new renders.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TheVisitorX said:

Yes, release will be together with Data Editor. Closed beta should be starting soon. Render injector is there, but the same as last year. Only replacing, no caws or new renders.

i'm happy for this, can't wait thank you

• Like 1

14 hours ago, napolenehotel said:

i'm happy for this, can't wait thank you

Would this mean we could mod the game add a port from a previous game and put a render on to replace the blank pic?

42 minutes ago, steven1977 said:

Would this mean we could mod the game add a port from a previous game and put a render on to replace the blank pic?

You can't add new renders, only replace existing. The "dummy" (blank) render is the same for all modded superstars so it can't be replaced separately.

9 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

You can't add new renders, only replace existing. The "dummy" (blank) render is the same for all modded superstars so it can't be replaced separately.

Is this your first time posting this info? ;)

8 minutes ago, laddanator said:

Is this your first time posting this info? ;)

I think it's my 100000st ;D. Followed by Wwise setup questions and "How can I add new sounds"? ;D

• Like 2

Just now, TheVisitorX said:

I think it's my 100000st ;D. Followed by Wwise setup questions and "How can I add new sounds"? ;D

Lol, I hear ya, brother! :)

9 hours ago, abumaster said:

I try 2.2.4 vers but it's keep crashing when I play the wem while scrolling to down.

When exactly does it crash? I remember @laddanator have had the same issue? Hmh seems like bass.dll has some issues with some configurations. Not sure if I can do something about that. But I will look into it today...

For those new to this....I kept getting errors while trying to load new music after successfully loading 2. Found out it was because I had the game open. Lessons learned.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

When exactly does it crash? I remember @laddanator have had the same issue? Hmh seems like bass.dll has some issues with some configurations. Not sure if I can do something about that. But I will look into it today...

The problem is if you play the wem and make some scrolling to browse the wem file, it will cause the crash.

Hey all,

I've tried using Sound-Converter in Sound Editor 2k17, but I ALWAYS get: "file 0 wav conversion failed. Please make sure to run this tool with administrator rights". I've right clicked on the icon and manually chosen "Run As Administrator" and also edited the properties to check the "run as an admin" box, but I still get the message.

Is there any reason this could be happening??

Edited by The Anti Source

Maybe a filepath or naming issue? Are there any special chars in your files?

Edited by TheVisitorX

I loaded up the ra_m.pac and found two LG name announcements for Guerrero; one name I assume is the name used at character select screen, and the other on the way to the ring announcement? 

LG Guerrero 1039459702

LG Guerrero 959578133

I replaced these two files with another name, and I can play those files after the injection, and my new names play, but do not work in the game. Are those two ID's not the name announcements I think they are?

3 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Maybe a filepath or naming issue? Are there any special chars in your files?

90's 1 isn't allowing me to replace music over it. I was able to do so with 90's 2. Do you know what the problem may be?