Sound Editor 2017 3.2.0 / Custom Character Tools 2017 1.0.3 / [LAST UPDATE 08/24]

TheVisitorX

Just now, TheVisitorX said:

I will send you a link when I'm done with adding the correct CAW addresses. I definitely need someone for testing the render stuff :D.

Awesome :) Well hopefully over the next couple days I get all my 2K16 renders converted, then I'll test your injector out pretty thoroughly :lol

Thank you very much, tom! The announcer info is really helpful! Will include that update in the next SE version, but need to find a better way to manage updates.

12 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Thank you very much, tom! The announcer info is really helpful! Will include that update in the next SE version, but need to find a better way to manage updates.

You may want to talk to @pozzum about update management as he has an update process built into the tools he's working on. Also consider joining the discord if you haven't already. It's a bit quicker there to hash out ideas.

On 2/6/2017 at 4:15 PM, TheVisitorX said:

[RELEASED] Sound Editor 2017 v2.1.3 / WWE 2k17

First I want to say a big THANK YOU @tomwearsglasses who has collected all the sound file data for SE! So all data from the data.xml are from him! Thank you so much, you've saved me a lot of time!

What does this tool do?

It gives you the opportunity to export, play and replace sounds in the game WWE 2k17!

What you can't do

You can NOT add new sounds and it is also not possible to rename existing.

Changes

Hide contents

- Fixed damaged file imports through changes in 2.1.2

- Fixed "thousands separator" Exception for foreign languages (again...)

- Minor tweaks and changes

- Fixed "thousands separator" Exception for foreign languages
- Added shortcuts to play (p), stop (s), export (e), import (i) and delete (d) files
- Delete sound files with DELETE key

- Initial Release

Download (installer)

Hide contents

Tutorials

Reveal hidden contents

game_sound_m.pck - is the main sound file which includes most of the themes and also the menu soundtracks!

DLC10_Character_Pack_1.pck, DLC30_Character_Pack_2.pck and DLC40_Hall_of_Fame_Showcase.pck are all for DLC characters and their sounds!

ra_m.pck  has ring announcements and all files beginning with comm_ are commentary!

Ignore files with "e_s" because that files are only event files with soundbanks and no other sounds!

Would you like to make a tutorial? Please let me know!

This program is released as it is. Use it at your own risk! I don't take any responsibility for anything (good or bad) that may happen by using it! You should only use this tool on a clean game installation otherwise it could have some issues!

If you find any errors in the collected data, please let me know or send me a corrected version of your data data.xml file. It is possible to change or remove the data from the data.xml in SE directly. See this little clip:

source.gif

Select the row and click on the column (Name / text) and edit or delete the entry!

FAQ

Reveal hidden contents

What do I need to run this tool?

Sound Injector is a .NET-Application. So you will need .NET-Framework 4.5 to run this application! You will also need a 64bit Windows version up to Windows 10, because the executable was build with 64bit support.

In order to run the "Sound-Converter" tool or to import wav or mp3 files, you will need to have an installed version of Wwise.

Sound Editor does the installation and download automatically if there is no version installed!

If that - for some reasons - doesn't work, here is a download link:

https://www.audiokinetic.com/files/?get=2014.1.6_5318/Authoring_Win32.msi

https://www.audiokinetic.com/files/?get=2014.1.6_5318/Authoring_x64.msi

https://www.audiokinetic.com/files/?get=2014.1.6_5318/Authoring_Data.msi

Please use only that version, version 2015.x or higher does not work!!!

OH NO!!! Your tool is a virus!!! I've get virus alerts from XYZ!!!

This tool uses methods to read and write to memory and file streams and also needs (admin) access to the registry because it gets its path information from there. Some Anti Virus doesn't like that and their heuristic scan recognizes it as a virus! So if you'll get that alert it is simply because of that.

I can guarantee you that there is no virus. It's only a "false positive". So you will have to add this application to your exceptions. If you don't trust me, no problem. You don't have to use this tool!

What audio format do I need for themes?

You can only import *.wem files! WEM is a custom audio format / container made by Audiokinetic!

Can I import my wav or mp3 files?

Yes, but you have to convert them to *.wem. There are 2 ways to do that.

1. Use the "Sound-Converter", which still uses Wwise but via CLI (command line interface). You can find this little tool in the top left corner of Sound Editor (Tools - Sound-Converter).

2. Easiest way: Import *.wav and *.mp3 directly and SE converts them to wem before. In that case, you'll also need Wwise!

It uses FFmpeg to convert all mp3 files to wav and then Wwise-CLI to convert from wav to wem! So you will need both tools. FFmpeg is already included, so no worries.

In order to make this happen, this program needs administrator rights! It will not work without them!

Warning: Do not use Wwise directly to convert to wem!!! This years game has some problems with crashes on some wem files!

I can't convert something, because Sound-Converter can't find my Wwise version

That is mostly a  path issue. This program reads the path to Wwise from the registry. In some cases, it couldn't find that path so it won't work.

You can change the path by your own. You will find that in the left top corner (Settings / Settings). If the program has found your path, it should include some text with path info. If not, please select your path manually. There is a button ("..") next to the text field for that.

Wwise path should be something like that:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Audiokinetic\Wwise v2014.1.6 build 5318\Authoring\Win32\Release\bin (for 32bit) or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Audiokinetic\Wwise v2014.1.6 build 5318\Authoring\x64\Release\bin (for 64bit)

This path can vary. Please make sure you have the correct path to your Wwise directory! It must include the WwiseCLI.exe!

1. If you have injected a new theme and it won't work in-game, make sure that you haven't injected something while the game is running.

2. If that does not work and your theme is still not playing, even in entrance editor, it is a rarely issue with SE and some configurations. I've had it last year, too with some users but never find a reason or fix for hat. Because I couldn't reproduce this issue. I'm sorry. Maybe it's your system (Notebook?) or some software which prevents the correct injection.

I need further information for that case.

Do you like my work and want future updates?

Here you will have the chance to donate:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=CHM6HN9Y4D44N

hello friend...

Waiting for your CCT for WWE 2k17... any updates about the time when it will be released ???

Just a question about functionality. Whenever I use this to inject music, it works as intended, but it adds an extra glitch in which the game's universe/career mod will "double play" a song in cutscenes sometimes, and it also creates an error where the sound effects in the arena screens will repeat on a loop.

If the game is returned to unmodded condition this doesn't happen. Any clue on why injecting music causes this to happen?

30 minutes ago, Gevaudan said:

Just a question about functionality. Whenever I use this to inject music, it works as intended, but it adds an extra glitch in which the game's universe/career mod will "double play" a song in cutscenes sometimes, and it also creates an error where the sound effects in the arena screens will repeat on a loop.

If the game is returned to unmodded condition this doesn't happen. Any clue on why injecting music causes this to happen?

No, and I don't think that this glitch has something to do with the injected music. If you read in the forums, you will find a lot of people with similar issues. That glitch also exists on the console version. Yukes has to fix that! As I've said it before. All that SE does is, it replaces a sound file. Sometimes a reboot "fixes" it, sometimes not.

Please, if you report an issue with SE, make sure that it isn't an issue with the game. We have had the same thing last year where advanced entrances had no sound, were played in a loop or where the crowd was silent.

Edited by TheVisitorX

4 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

No, and I don't think that this glitch has something to do with the injected music. If you read in the forums, you will find a lot of people with similar issues. That glitch also exists on the console version. Yukes has to fix that! As I've said it before. All that SE does is, it replaces a sound file. Sometimes a reboot "fixes" it, sometimes not.

Please, if you report an issue with SE, make sure that it isn't an issue with the game. We have had the same thing last year where advanced entrances had no sound, were played in a loop or where the crowd was silent.

Okay thanks, as I said I tested it by restoring all files to unmodded state and couldn't recreate the issue, so I just assumed it was created via modding.

Another data.xml update!  This one adds the commentary/announcer info for the DLC30 (NXT) pack.

https://mega.nz/#!810TCDAD!x8MO5Ppao3U_3o2kvX2hRxJOsA3rZ9SBgzgscyge18Q

I'm running out of easier ones to do (some of them have near 10,000 files) - so we'll see how much farther I go.  I'm working on a category naming structure to make it easier to sort/search the more complex files.  Once I have that a little more organized, I'll share that info.  That way if anyone else wants to label other files we can work together.

@TheVisitorX Whenever I make significant progress (i.e. finishing cataloging a pck file), I'll post it here.  That way anyone who wants can grab it right away, and whenever you update the program, you can grab the most recent one and pack it.

@tomwearsglasses Thank you again! Maybe we could find a way to handle the data.xml updates automatically? It's a bit tricky when a user has made changes by itself but it would be a lot easier that way. Maybe I should separate the main data file and the self created things.

7 hours ago, tomwearsglasses said:

Another data.xml update!  This one adds the commentary/announcer info for the DLC30 (NXT) pack.

https://mega.nz/#!810TCDAD!x8MO5Ppao3U_3o2kvX2hRxJOsA3rZ9SBgzgscyge18Q

I'm running out of easier ones to do (some of them have near 10,000 files) - so we'll see how much farther I go.  I'm working on a category naming structure to make it easier to sort/search the more complex files.  Once I have that a little more organized, I'll share that info.  That way if anyone else wants to label other files we can work together.

@TheVisitorX Whenever I make significant progress (i.e. finishing cataloging a pck file), I'll post it here.  That way anyone who wants can grab it right away, and whenever you update the program, you can grab the most recent one and pack it.

Nice, thank you. Do you happen to know which one the Bret Hart WCW theme is? I'd like to replace it with the one I remember.

Weirdly the program was functioning fine up until today. Now when I try to sample music in it, it says "couldn't play source file." I restore the file in case it got corrupt and it still says it. What do you suppose might be the issue? it is a WWise issue?

13 minutes ago, Gevaudan said:

Weirdly the program was functioning fine up until today. Now when I try to sample music in it, it says "couldn't play source file." I restore the file in case it got corrupt and it still says it. What do you suppose might be the issue? it is a WWise issue?

I've had this problem since closed beta, simply can't play back any themes, be it original or injected (I can play back the menu songs fine for some reason). The themes still inject fine and work properly in the game, however, so it isn't a big deal, although I can't help identify which sound is which and have to rely on others to update the data.xml with names.

1 hour ago, TheVisitorX said:

@Cave Waverider 711726082 in DLC40_Hall_of_Fame_Showcase.pck is Bret Hart (WCW).

Thank you very much! Wiu, wiu! ;)

Edited by Cave Waverider

20 minutes ago, Gevaudan said:

Does the injected sound work ingame? Do you have that issue only when you try to play the file in SE?

9 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Does the injected sound work ingame? Do you have that issue only when you try to play the file in SE?

I had the issue only when playing in the SE. I managed to solve it though, and I thought I'd post here since Cave Waverider has the same issue.

It turned out between the first time it worked for me, and when it stopped working, windows decided to "update" my sound drivers with their own drivers. Removing those and putting the Creative ones back in solved the issue. So it probably is a incompatibility issue between WWise (or the SE itself) and windows shitty drivers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gevaudan said:

I had the issue only when playing in the SE. I managed to solve it though, and I thought I'd post here since Cave Waverider has the same issue.

It turned out between the first time it worked for me, and when it stopped working, windows decided to "update" my sound drivers with their own drivers. Removing those and putting the Creative ones back in solved the issue. So it probably is a incompatibility issue between WWise (or the SE itself) and windows shitty drivers.

Possible. I'm using drivers from the Sound Blaster X-Fi support pack, not Windows ones, as well as Nvidia's latest audio drivers for when I us my PC with my TV. That said the support pack isn't official as there isn't any official support for my X-Fi. So maybe that's causing the issue. Since the pack are the only drivers with which I can get 5.1 sound on Windows 10 I'll just accept not to be able to play the files. As long as injection works I'm happy anyhow, and I'm not having any problems with that.

Edited by Cave Waverider

16 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

@tomwearsglasses Thank you again! Maybe we could find a way to handle the data.xml updates automatically? It's a bit tricky when a user has made changes by itself but it would be a lot easier that way. Maybe I should separate the main data file and the self created things.

I like the idea of having a data.xml file for the main cataloged data, and maybe an info.xml or something as a separate column for people to put in their self created things.  That way if I (and hopefully other people) log more of the commentary, announcements, sound effects, etc. - we can keep updating the core data.xml.  But when people make specific project notes, or want to track which items they've changed, that text column could save to a different file that's independent.

Great tool and great tutorial vid! Successfully replaced Underground 1 with CM Punk "This Fire Burns"

Quick question.. I notice there are songs for PPV and TV shows. When do those play in game? I would like to replace Raw and Smackdown with their new songs. Thanks!

Its awesome we can change these music but I also noticed we can listen to the 2K17 commentary files also. Does this mean we can say take CM Punks call name from 2K14 and replace a existing call name we dont use like The Superstar?

9 minutes ago, steven1977 said:

Its awesome we can change these music but I also noticed we can listen to the 2K17 commentary files also. Does this mean we can say take CM Punks call name from 2K14 and replace a existing call name we dont use like The Superstar?

Yes, you can. But if you want to change a caw call name, you can assign that name to caws only!

9 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Yes, you can. But if you want to change a caw call name, you can assign that name to caws only!

That sounds even better. If theres one thing CAW modes have always lacked its how few call names the commentators give.

Sure we get alot to choose for the ring announcer to say but the commentators list always tends to be few.

Hey @TheVisitorX I have done a part of the ra_m.pck & here are my additional lines to your data.xml

<sound id="1000242423" name="LG Mavrek" />
    <sound id="1001175616" name="LG From Sarasota, Florida" />
    <sound id="1001226288" name="LG John Bradshaw layfield" />
    <sound id="1001385105" name="LG Wesly Blake has been eliminated" />
    <sound id="1001451352" name="LG Diamond" />
    <sound id="1002047704" name="LG Washington" />
    <sound id="1002227573" name="LG From small town, USA" />
    <sound id="1002257139" name="LG From Aberdeen, Washington" />
    <sound id="1002506461" name="LG and his partner" />
    <sound id="1002947337" name="LG Accompanied by The Rock" />
    <sound id="1002965967" name="LG Ultimate Warrior" />
    <sound id="1003022427" name="LG Unpredictable" />
    <sound id="1003099266" name="LG and intoducing the champions, First" />
    <sound id="1003179624" name="LG Man Kind has been eliminated" />
    <sound id="1003251198" name="LG The Bruser" />
    <sound id="1003854250" name="LG The Following Champion vs Champion Contest" />
    <sound id="1003996358" name="LG Daniels" />
    <sound id="1004123351" name="LG Representing the Naughty Guys" />
    <sound id="1004669734" name="LG The Destroyer" />
    <sound id="1005236835" name="LG Alberto Del Rio has been eliminated" />
    <sound id="1005591551" name="LG and introducing the Champion" />
    <sound id="1005782436" name="LG Renee Young" />
    <sound id="1006257586" name="LG Gorilla" />
    <sound id="1006471068" name="LG Representing the Vaudvillians" />
    <sound id="1006552317" name="LG Liam" />
    <sound id="1007035127" name="LG From Annapolis, Maryland" />
    <sound id="1007063638" name="LG Taylor" />
    <sound id="1007460053" name="LG 3MB" />
    <sound id="1007692525" name="LG and 84 lbs" />
    <sound id="1007832075" name="LG and his Partener" />
    <sound id="1007910377" name="LG The WCW cruserwieght Champion" />
    <sound id="1008330777" name="LG Hirrucane" />
    <sound id="1008673736" name="LG Owens" />
    <sound id="1008837257" name="LG The Spider" />
    <sound id="1008846900" name="LG and" />
    <sound id="1008868847" name="LG Thomas" />
    <sound id="1009182973" name="LG Perfect 10" />
    <sound id="1009416889" name="LG representing the falling" />
    <sound id="1009465756" name="LG The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels" />
    <sound id="1010041489" name="LG Bubba Ray Dudley has been eliminated" />
    <sound id="1010457385" name="LG The Chosen One" />
    <sound id="1010773601" name="LG and Sin Kara" />
    <sound id="1010849880" name="LG accompanied by Neville" />
    <sound id="1010920058" name="LG is a special referee match" />
    <sound id="1011249068" name="LG Wild Man" />
    <sound id="1011509312" name="LG The Dream" />
    <sound id="1011643517" name="LG Making his way to the ring" />
    <sound id="1011693334" name="LG Cathrin" />
    <sound id="1012052105" name="LG and his Partner" />
    <sound id="1012054102" name="LG and" />
    <sound id="1012660173" name="LG accompanied by Big Daddy Cool Diesel" />
    <sound id="1012931683" name="LG introducing the Champion" />
    <sound id="1013385600" name="LG and 65 lbs" />
    <sound id="1013855903" name="LG Otunga" />
    <sound id="1014103341" name="LG accompanied by Roman Reigns" />
    <sound id="1015620641" name="LG Tom" />
    <sound id="1015711753" name="LG Papa Shango" />
    <sound id="1015866790" name="LG The Hit Squad" />
    <sound id="1016138848" name="LG The Celtic Warrior, Sheamus" />
    <sound id="1016242024" name="LG The Undertaker" />
    <sound id="1016573070" name="LG and his partners" />
    <sound id="1016805044" name="LG Sin Cara" />
    <sound id="1016999130" name="LG accompanied by Big Cass" />
    <sound id="1017069776" name="LG He is a real american, Jack Swagger" />
    <sound id="1017253019" name="LG and John Bradshaw Layfield" />
    <sound id="1017362235" name="LG representing the Agents" />
    <sound id="1017727997" name="LG junior" />
    <sound id="1018624074" name="LG From deep in the Jungle" />
    <sound id="1018768315" name="LG Tye Dilinger" />
    <sound id="1019841525" name="LG From Khartoom, Sudan" />
    <sound id="1020009037" name="LG accompanied by Nikki Bella" />
    <sound id="1020210639" name="LG From Death Vally" />
    <sound id="1020246107" name="LG Big Bad" />
    <sound id="1020425890" name="LG Erick Rowan has been eliminated" />
    <sound id="1020725542" name="LG Scott Hall has been eliminated" />
    <sound id="1021624116" name="LG the Following King of The Ring Semi Final Contest" />
    <sound id="1022183724" name="LG Dallas" />
    <sound id="1022203770" name="LG Last Call" />
    <sound id="1022475886" name="LG The Rock" />
    <sound id="1022494982" name="LG and Daniel Bryan" />
    <sound id="1022777326" name="LG Stunning" />
    <sound id="1023139648" name="LG Kofi Kingston has been eliminated" />
    <sound id="1024021943" name="LG From the rocky mountains" />
    <sound id="1024365091" name="LG and it is for the WWE world light-heavyweight" />
    <sound id="1024423689" name="LG and introducing the Champion" />
    <sound id="1025017009" name="LG Bobby" />
    <sound id="1025424274" name="LG and his opponents" />
    <sound id="1025514689" name="LG and introducing the Challenger" />
    <sound id="1025572737" name="LG representing Chaos" />
    <sound id="1025676545" name="LG Viktor" />
    <sound id="1025769123" name="LG Danger" />
    <sound id="1026602382" name="LG Wolf" />
    <sound id="1027164341" name="LG From Alaska" />
    <sound id="1027801927" name="LG introducing the Challenger" />
    <sound id="1027902447" name="LG Fox" />
    <sound id="1027966625" name="LG The Nightmare" />
    <sound id="1028012635" name="LG Big Evil" />
    <sound id="1028088981" name="LG from Scottsdale, Arizona" />
    <sound id="1028937488" name="LG Beef Cake" />
    <sound id="10132936" name="LG From Arizona" />
    <sound id="100142888" name="LG Konnor" />
    <sound id="100454983" name="LG From Mount Everett, Washington" />
    <sound id="101088701" name="LG The Snake" />
    <sound id="101435031" name="LG From Geneva Switzerland" />
    <sound id="102240954" name="LG John" />
    <sound id="102264227" name="LG The Mouth" />
    <sound id="102476412" name="LG Haward" />
    <sound id="102502977" name="LG R-Truth" />
    <sound id="102681682" name="LG Nancy" />
    <sound id="102681745" name="LG Hunter Hearst Helmsley has been eliminated" />
    <sound id="102727045" name="LG and Dolph Ziggler" />
    <sound id="102816838" name="LG Kevin Owens" />
    <sound id="102992160" name="LG accompanied by Earthquacke" />

Edit: as @tomwearsglasses said. I added LG to the beginning of each name to make it obvious who is the announcer and also to make the search more easier

Edited by Ahmed Anter
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ahmed Anter said:

Hey @TheVisitorX I have done a part of the ra_m.pck & here are my additional lines to your data.xml

<sound id="1000242423" name="Mavrek" />
    <sound id="1001175616" name="From Sarasota, Florida" />
    <sound id="1001226288" name="John Bradshaw layfield" />
    <sound id="1001385105" name="Wesly Blake has been eliminated" />
    <sound id="1001451352" name="Diamond" />
    <sound id="1002047704" name="Washington" />
    <sound id="1002227573" name="From small town, USA" />
    <sound id="1002257139" name="From Aberdeen, Washington" />
    <sound id="1002506461" name="and his partner" />
    <sound id="1002947337" name="Accompanied by The Rock" />
    <sound id="1002965967" name="Ultimate Warrior" />
    <sound id="1003022427" name="Unpredictable" />
    <sound id="1003099266" name="and intoducing the champions, First" />
    <sound id="1003179624" name="Man Kind has been eliminated" />
    <sound id="1003251198" name="The Bruser" />
    <sound id="1003854250" name="The Following Champion vs Champion Contest" />
    <sound id="1003996358" name="Daniels" />
    <sound id="1004123351" name="Representing the Naughty Guys" />
    <sound id="1004669734" name="The Destroyer" />
    <sound id="1005236835" name="Alberto Del Rio has been eliminated" />
    <sound id="1005591551" name="and introducing the Champion" />
    <sound id="1005782436" name="Renee Young" />
    <sound id="1006257586" name="Gorilla" />
    <sound id="1006471068" name="Representing the Vaudvillians" />
    <sound id="1006552317" name="Liam" />
    <sound id="1007035127" name="From Annapolis, Maryland" />
    <sound id="1007063638" name="Taylor" />
    <sound id="1007460053" name="3MB" />
    <sound id="1007692525" name="and 84 lbs" />
    <sound id="1007832075" name="and his Partener" />
    <sound id="1007910377" name="The WCW cruserwieght Champion" />
    <sound id="1008330777" name="Hirrucane" />
    <sound id="1008673736" name="Owens" />
    <sound id="1008837257" name="The Spider" />
    <sound id="1008846900" name="and" />
    <sound id="1008868847" name="Thomas" />
    <sound id="1009182973" name="Perfect 10" />
    <sound id="1009416889" name="representing the falling" />
    <sound id="1009465756" name="The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels" />
    <sound id="1010041489" name="Bubba Ray Dudley has been eliminated" />
    <sound id="1010457385" name="The Chosen One" />
    <sound id="1010773601" name="and Sin Kara" />
    <sound id="1010849880" name="accompanied by Neville" />
    <sound id="1010920058" name="is a special referee match" />
    <sound id="1011249068" name="Wild Man" />
    <sound id="1011509312" name="The Dream" />
    <sound id="1011643517" name="Making his way to the ring" />
    <sound id="1011693334" name="Cathrin" />
    <sound id="1012052105" name="and his Partner" />
    <sound id="1012054102" name="and" />
    <sound id="1012660173" name="accompanied by Big Daddy Cool Diesel" />
    <sound id="1012931683" name="introducing the Champion" />
    <sound id="1013385600" name="and 65 lbs" />
    <sound id="1013855903" name="Otunga" />
    <sound id="1014103341" name="accompanied by Roman Reigns" />
    <sound id="1015620641" name="Tom" />
    <sound id="1015711753" name="Papa Shango" />
    <sound id="1015866790" name="The Hit Squad" />
    <sound id="1016138848" name="The Celtic Warrior, Sheamus" />
    <sound id="1016242024" name="The Undertaker" />
    <sound id="1016573070" name="and his partners" />
    <sound id="1016805044" name="Sin Cara" />
    <sound id="1016999130" name="accompanied by Big Cass" />
    <sound id="1017069776" name="He is a real american, Jack Swagger" />
    <sound id="1017253019" name="and John Bradshaw Layfield" />
    <sound id="1017362235" name="representing the Agents" />
    <sound id="1017727997" name="junior" />
    <sound id="1018624074" name="From deep in the Jungle" />
    <sound id="1018768315" name="Tye Dilinger" />
    <sound id="1019841525" name="From Khartoom, Sudan" />
    <sound id="1020009037" name="accompanied by Nikki Bella" />
    <sound id="1020210639" name="From Death Vally" />
    <sound id="1020246107" name="Big Bad" />
    <sound id="1020425890" name="Erick Rowan has been eliminated" />
    <sound id="1020725542" name="Scott Hall has been eliminated" />
    <sound id="1021624116" name="the Following King of The Ring Semi Final Contest" />
    <sound id="1022183724" name="Dallas" />
    <sound id="1022203770" name="Last Call" />
    <sound id="1022475886" name="The Rock" />
    <sound id="1022494982" name="and Daniel Bryan" />
    <sound id="1022777326" name="Stunning" />
    <sound id="1023139648" name="Kofi Kingston has been eliminated" />
    <sound id="1024021943" name="From the rocky mountains" />
    <sound id="1024365091" name="and it is for the WWE world light-heavyweight" />
    <sound id="1024423689" name="and introducing the Champion" />
    <sound id="1025017009" name="Bobby" />
    <sound id="1025424274" name="and his opponents" />
    <sound id="1025514689" name="and introducing the Challenger" />
    <sound id="1025572737" name="representing Chaos" />
    <sound id="1025676545" name="Viktor" />
    <sound id="1025769123" name="Dager" />
    <sound id="1026602382" name="Wolf" />
    <sound id="1027164341" name="From Alaska" />
    <sound id="1027801927" name="introducing the Challenger" />
    <sound id="1027902447" name="Fox" />
    <sound id="1027966625" name="The Nightmare" />
    <sound id="1028012635" name="Big Evil" />
    <sound id="1028088981" name="from Scottsdale, Arizona" />
    <sound id="1028937488" name="Beef Cake" />
    <sound id="10132936" name="From Arizona" />
    <sound id="100142888" name="Konnor" />
    <sound id="100454983" name="From Mount Everett, Washington" />
    <sound id="101088701" name="The Snake" />
    <sound id="101435031" name="From Geneva Switzerland" />
    <sound id="102240954" name="John" />
    <sound id="102264227" name="The Mouth" />
    <sound id="102476412" name="Haward" />
    <sound id="102502977" name="R-Truth" />
    <sound id="102681682" name="Nancy" />
    <sound id="102681745" name="Hunter Hearst Helmsley has been eliminated" />
    <sound id="102727045" name="and Dolph Ziggler" />
    <sound id="102816838" name="Kevin Owens" />
    <sound id="102992160" name="accompanied by Earthquacke" />

Great work, thank you for sharing it with us. I will merge your and Tom's work for the next update if you want. 

• Like 1