Tekken57's 2k17 mods - Steiner released. That's a wrap, my final mod!

tekken57

I am trying, since yesterday, to port an Hogan Red and Yellow model  using tekken's pofo+moveset as a base.

It works using 460 slot but I am not able to assign R&Y Hogan entrances (109 and/or 111) from wwe 2k15,  just the Hollywood one from tekken works.

- Proper files (from WWE 2k15) and old Hogan entrances (all of them) and models (ch.pac) are already in the correct folders

- I assigned the 463 (my choice) slot using the WWE 2K17 Memory sheet and cheat engine

- I hex edited the pofo from Hogan2k17 by Tekken to change his name with data editor (2k16 version) and  future proof string; now it shows as Hulk Hogan (not Hollywood) in menus

- Pofo from Hogan 2k17 (tekken) works good but the moveset file isn't recognized by data editor (file size exceeded) so I tried with last year pofo but it's not working or recognized in wwe 2k17 once I injected it with data editor :(

- The model in game is working good (Red and Yellow Ring attire) but the entrance is always skipped and no matter what I do...it seems that the moveset file (entrance) is not  assigned in any way

I don't have X-packer 2k17 , only data editor from last year, cheat engine, future proof string and Memory table for 2k17.

Of course hex editing R&Y model (entrance and ring attire) and placing it to 460 (instead of hollywood) works but still I can't use any other entrance but the hollywood one from tekken.  

Any hint will be appreciated, sorry to ask for help but I ran out of ideas (and going crazy! ).

P.S.

I know I'd better wait for the new 2k17 Data Editor to simplify things but you know:passion is passion :p

Edited by Thunder72

I downloaded the files for Hollywood Hogan and I go to place the evt files in the folder but  there already is a 06460.pac file in the WWE2K17 evt folder. If I replace it with the one you included, what exactly does it overwrite?

when i try to port hogans moveset in cheatengine says that it cant fully overwrite it and if i say yes do how much you can do ce crashes, if i try to load hogan ingame the loading bar is fully black and doesnt change

59 minutes ago, DerZotar said:

when i try to port hogans moveset in cheatengine says that it cant fully overwrite it and if i say yes do how much you can do ce crashes, if i try to load hogan ingame the loading bar is fully black and doesnt change

Xpacker is much better than cheatengine

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DerZotar said:

Try pressing edit before you press ok

Just bought X-packer, please be online :D  Thanks for that Hogan port, can't wait to get it all set up, I was just using the NWO Original attire from last year.

8 hours ago, DerZotar said:

i did, the thing was that i had to do the moveset myself but im ok with that

I had that issue myself at first, I think maybe during copy-paste you might have copied an empty space or something, I was able to sort it out after trying 2-3 times

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, costaskk said:

I had that issue myself at first, I think maybe during copy-paste you might have copied an empty space or something, I was able to sort it out after trying 2-3 times

after all i think i should keep it how it works because i dont want to do the whole moveset again^^ but thanks for the help

Tekken

mot_dlc30 breaks a move "Slingshot Crossbody 4"

There are probably more broken moves, I just haven't had time to run through them all.

We need to make a new motion pac for 2k17 to avoid this.

Edited by G3N0M3

4 hours ago, G3N0M3 said:

Tekken

There are probably more broken moves, I just haven't had time to run through them all.

You need to make a new pach with just the moves you need to add to the game, the one I released is the dlc file from last years game with Hogan's moves included.

Try this:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, G3N0M3 said:

Tekken

Same problem here:

- copied the "mot_dlc30" provided by tekken into "ingame/motion" folder

- Copied the ch into "pac/ch" folder and all evt entrance parts into "pac/evt" folder of the game

- Injected the ch460 as H.Hogan (pofo and movet) perfectly with cheat engine

Hogan shows up,  hacked moved for Him are working good also BUT playing last night as "the club" tag team I saw that their corner tag moves are somehow "broken" (even the magic killer finisher)  they simply "glitch" the animation and they don't perform them.

Removing the "mot_dlc30" solved the problem but hacked moves for hogan are not showing up this way.

19 hours ago, tekken57 said:

You need to make a new pach with just the moves you need to add to the game, the one I released is the dlc file from last years game with Hogan's moves included.

Try this:

I tried it, I copied and overwrote the previous "mot_dlc30" with the new one you provided but the same tag moves glitch for the club is present.

I don't know how to make: "a new pach with just the moves you need to add to the game" please would you care to explain the method?

Thanks.

Edited by Thunder72

11 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

Wow man yeah everything looks and moves perfect for Hogan. Thanks everyone for talking the time to help noobs like me.

Again thank you

Please test if the Future Stars moves are glitched/broken after injecting Hogan and copying the "mot_dlc30" pac file into pac/ingame/motion.

To me and G3N0M3 that pac ( "mot_dlc30") interferes with future stars DLC moves ( "The club" tag corner moves and tag finisher are broken) , even the new pac  provided by Tekken has this issue on my game.

Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

Please test if the Future Stars moves are glitched/broken after injecting Hogan and copying the "mot_dlc30" pac file into pac/ingame/motion.

To me and G3N0M3 that pac ( "mot_dlc30") interferes with future stars DLC moves ( "The club" tag corner moves and tag finisher are broken) , even the new pac  provided by Tekken has this issue on my game.

Thanks in advance.

It's possible that these moves have the same id as hogans taunts. 

Any Idea what the id of these moves are?

3 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

It's possible that these moves have the same id as hogans taunts. 

Any Idea what the id of these moves are?

Just checked and the Magic Killer is using ID 85B8 (reverse that in a hex editor to find it).

4 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

Thanks in advance.

Your right. So I used one of the club members and when I tried a signature move, the move crashed. He stood there stiff in his sig position while the crowd was still moving. Dame and I forgot to make a copy of the original "mot_dlc30" file. So yeah is this what your asking?

Heres how the screen looked

WWE%202k17%20Glitch_zpssn5v7war.png

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, amazing-maze said:

Your right. So I used one of the club members and when I tried a signature move, the move crashed. He stood their stiff in his sig position while the crowd was still moving. Dame and I forgot to make a copy of the original "mot_dlc30" file. So yeah is this what your asking?

Heres how the screen looked

WWE%202k17%20Glitch_zpssn5v7war.png

Exactly, thanks.

That's the problem I was mentioning earlier.

I will upload the original "mot_dlc30" later if you want.

1 minute ago, Thunder72 said:

Exactly, thanks.

That's the problem I was mentioning earlier.

I will upload the original "mot_dlc30" later if you want.

Please that would be awesome. Thank you

5 minutes ago, amazing-maze said:

Please that would be awesome. Thank you

Maybe I'm mistaken but there's no "mot_dlc30" in the default "ingame/motion" folder, just remove it and the game will run with no conflict with future stars pack, obiouvsly you'll lose Hogan hacked moves (leg drop of doom and taunts) .