Tekken57's 2k17 mods - Steiner released. That's a wrap, my final mod!

tekken57

Tekken theres a password protection for RAR. Sorry pozzum but there is no way to DM tekken.......or am I missing something

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 1

Thanks so much tekken.....

EDIT:

Anyone getting a ERROR when you put the "tekken57" password in? When I put the extract here option with password, yes I get the folders, but theres nothing in the folders. I swear I hate rar files lol

Heres the message I get

LINK:

tekken%20error_zpsptptnzb2.png

Edited by amazing-maze

I tried downloading and extracting the archive now to see if anything was wrong, it extracts without issue. Maybe your download got corrupted.

On 2/18/2017 at 1:55 AM, amazing-maze said:

Thanks so much tekken.....

EDIT:

Anyone getting a ERROR when you put the "tekken57" password in? When I put the extract here option with password, yes I get the folders, but theres nothing in the folders. I swear I hate rar files lol

Heres the message I get

LINK:

tekken%20error_zpsptptnzb2.png

remove the space if you have given space behind the password

Can't seem to get this to work.. i installed the mot_dlc30.pac and applied the moveset with cheat engine but there is no animation showing up for the taunt and still have the original legdrop.. dont know what i can be doing wrong :(

edit: Seems like it is just my game that wont recognize the mot_dlc30.pac any longer..before the release of this package i tried to install the mot_dlc30.pac from the 2016 hollywood mod and hex edit in the taunts, which worked but gave me problems with the animations from the future pack dlc (they disappeared)  so i removed it..but now not even that will work :(

Edited by Dennisolsen2006
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dennisolsen2006 said:

Can't seem to get this to work.. i installed the mot_dlc30.pac and applied the moveset with cheat engine but there is no animation showing up for the taunt and still have the original legdrop.. dont know what i can be doing wrong :(

edit: Seems like it is just my game that wont recognize the mot_dlc30.pac any longer..before the release of this package i tried to install the mot_dlc30.pac from the 2016 hollywood mod and hex edit in the taunts, which worked but gave me problems with the animations from the future pack dlc (they disappeared)  so i removed it..but now not even that will work :(

Same problem here, :(

I injected the model with Cheat Engine:

-pac model is working perfectly

- entrance too but the (standing) taunts are empty  and legdrop of Doom is the simple running legdrop.

I don't know why the mot_dlc30.pac doesn't work for the pac.

I'll try to make more tests.

Did you copy the  mot_dlc30.pac to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\WWE2K17\pac\ingame\motion directory?

Also did you replace the chunk_cache.bin file with a zero bytes file?

Edited by tekken57
  • Like 1

I have injected moveset and pofo with the newest CCT version and all is working fine, even the taunts! Thank you for bringing Hogan back, @tekken57 !!!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

yes i did..i also tried just in the pac folder like it was in 2k16 but no luck. and as i said i did this a couple days ago with the old mot_dlc30.pac and worked but even that wont work anymore..properly on my front it is not your mod that is the problem, when my future stars animations disappeared i tried to mess with the mot.pac and it stopped to work so i just removed it..i have been looking if i have a backup file somewhere of the pac that did not work but so far i have not found one :( 

Solved:

I put/copied the "all_mot3".pac file from last year version (WWE 2k16)  of Hollywood hogan modded by Tekken into "pac" folder and now it works as intended to be.

Hope it helps ;)

Wonderful job Tekken , I just can't wait to see a modern R'n'Yellow Hogan coming out from you  (no rush, just a suggestion), please take it as a wish from an old fan.

Thank you, Thank you, thank you so much for your hard work.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tekken57 said:

I tried downloading and extracting the archive now to see if anything was wrong, it extracts without issue. Maybe your download got corrupted.

Yeah your right. I had to type the password in manually and it worked. I usually copy & paste, which sometimes gives me problems with RAR at times.....sorry about that tekken

Dame the cheat engine didn't work for me. For some reason the moveset wouldn't install. Not sure why....I guess I will just wait until we have a better way to install these great mods.

• Like 1

First off thank you so much Tekken57 for putting Hogan in and taking the time to help out others.  My first time playing with mods & everything is working perfectly so far after much reading.  For anyone having trouble with this mod or any other mod adding a new attire or what have you, i will tell you what worked for me after encountering my own troubles & failure.  My fix may not help you but after seeing certain people try suggested fixes & still have problems, hopefully my simple one will help you out as i was experiencing the same thing.

1) My problem initially getting Hogan to work was a msvcr110.dll error kept popping up after i installed it. Then i started swapping all_mot3 files like someone suggested & that seemed to work. Except then Hollywood Hogans name wasn't showing up even after i had the Superstring installed. After back & forth swapping files, making backups, and keeping track of trial & error, i noticed something strange.  I'm running an NVIDIA card GTX 980TI (may not mean anything) & after the first crash the game started running super slow. I rebooted my system & lo and behold Hogan was working along with every other mod i had installed.  Simply quitting the game & restarting did NOT fix my simple problem. I had to do a hard reboot.

2) Problem two happened a few minutes ago after i installed AlcLegacy's Triple H 2000. I had Ultimate Attire unlocker with AJ's 10 attires by Cave Waverider working gloriously, yet AlcLegacy's one Mod cause my Hogan to go bonkers & jump all the way to the top of the Superstar list and his name disappeared.  Just for simply dropping the mod in the folder.  This time however without pulling out my hair, i just simply rebooted completely & presto change-o, Triple H was there & Hogan was back to normal.

While my case may just be a fluke, its worth a try for others who have tried everything step by step & still seem stuck in a rut.  Before you start swapping files & injecting GOD knows what into some address, it goes without saying BACKUP your original files first & reboot after the simplest of MOD installs.  Anyways, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. 

Thanks again for the great work you guys are doing and continue to do.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ATIMKOS said:

Can someone tell me how to install Hogan using CE? His ch pac file is 460 but his wrestler id, in Pozzum table, is 363 :/

Just install him into slot 460, you won't need pac+ to use him.

And, of course, thanks Tekken !

1 hour ago, ATIMKOS said:

Can someone tell me how to install Hogan using CE? His ch pac file is 460 but his wrestler id, in Pozzum table, is 363 :/

just take the pofo/moveset start hex from defaultpac 460