Tekken57's 2k17 mods - Steiner released. That's a wrap, my final mod!

tekken57

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:49 PM, tekken57 said:

You mean something like this:

20170512214037_1.jpg

Still working on the facial animations.

amazing work as always  brother  :) 

Edited by B2Y

Bro i have all ur ECW collection.. please make a Tommy dreamer ... Thats the only ECW legend we are to see coming from u TEKKEN57 ...   SAbu  is just awesome

16 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

Benoit released first post. Take the time to say thank you if you are using this mod.

I do not use this mod but i am still gonna say thank you for your amazing work:blush:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

Benoit released first post. Take the time to say thank you if you are using this mod.

I spend more time modding than actually playing the game.  I have downloaded it and when I finally play the game I'm glad that Benoit will be in it thanks to you!  Thank you! 

• Like 1

Dear tekken57

you deserve the biggest thank you on earth   ,  i am one of your biggest fans and supporter and you know that brother  ,  keep up the amazing work bro :)  I surely will be waiting for your amazing work . 

Edited by B2Y

The moment I came home from work, I logged into Smacktalks and came to the WWE 2k17 PC mods forum. I erupted with excitement as I saw "Benoit released*, as I have been greatly anticipating just about everything you'd previewed to us.

THANK YOU, Tekken.

10 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Well done tekken, thank you for this mod!

Great work @tekken57. Just tested the mod. Fantastic. I have his Lilian Garcia announce name if anyone is interested.

8 hours ago, The Devil Gamer said:

Hey do we need PAC plus for Benoit ? Can anyone tell

No you don't need pacplus. Just install using custom character tools and Data editor. I just edited his attributes a bit in Data editor, especially his submission offence and aerial offence for His Diving headbutt and crossface finishers. Though I personally think his diving headbutt should be a signature move rather than a finisher which he performs often before applying the crossface submission.

Edited by squaredcirclefan