Tekken57's 2k17 mods - Steiner released. That's a wrap, my final mod!

tekken57

5 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

@tekken57 Do you plan on doing any alternate attires like the green/white/black variations of his pants?

I don't time to do alt attires, too many other mods to finish and add facial animations to. Others are welcome to create alt attires if they want.

Just got a chance to try out Sabu, I think he might have some busted moves in his .moveset(unless maybe I screwed something up somehow..) I think it was one of the medium grapples, when I did it, this move animation showed up/locked the game: http://imgur.com/a/pYARP  Just wanted to let you know, great job on the new hair btw!

Also, if you want, I have a Sabu .moveset on my page, feel free to use that one to save you some time :) 

Thanks for pointing that out. I noticed that issue when porting movesets from 2k16. Will use your moveset :) 

Just now, tekken57 said:

Thanks for pointing that out. I noticed that issue when porting movesets from 2k16. Will use your moveset :) 

No problem, if you ever need any made to save you some time, feel free to post on there, or PM me, I could port your 2k16 ones for you too, if ever needed :) 

• Like 1

man tekken your mods are awesome thanks for all your support making these mods xpacker is the bomb luv it if people dont have it get it well worth it and support all our modders  on the site they make this game alot better

• Like 2

Great Job brother :)  on Sabu  , Can you make your version of Goldberg with a bigger body and with the game head and face ? as the current in game Goldberg looks skinny and not bulky as he is in real life.

22 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

No problem, if you ever need any made to save you some time, feel free to post on there, or PM me, I could port your 2k16 ones for you too, if ever needed :) 

Thanks I appreciate that. Will be contacting you in future.

21 hours ago, ZZTop said:

for some reason your animation tutorial skips the part without covering how to make the mouth open.

@tekken57

You need to select the appropriate section and move that part of the model down. You can use the vert or face selection to select the correct region to move. Alternatively you can use mudbox which makes sculpting a lot easier.

I skipped this in the video to save time.

5 hours ago, B2Y said:

Great Job brother :)  on Sabu  , Can you make your version of Goldberg with a bigger body and with the game head and face ? as the current in game Goldberg looks skinny and not bulky as he is in real life.

I actually think the in game morph looks accurate for his WCW days.

5 hours ago, ZZTop said:

could you guide me to the mudbox tutorial you referred? @tekken57

I haven't done a mud box tutorial. You can use the grab tool in mud box to open the mouth.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tekken57 said:

I haven't done a mud box tutorial. You can use the grab tool in mud box to open the mouth.

i meant the tutorial you had viewed from the internet to learn mudbox.

Thanks for Sabu with facial animation Tekken, Cant wait for the Rick Steiner ;) Idk if i can make a head sculpt/mod request but can u give Old school WcW-EcW Raven a try?

On 10/05/2017 at 0:35 PM, B2Y said:

bro can you make  ECW legends  (Tazz , Sandman , Terry Funk, Shane Douglas , Mike Awesome ) ? 

You mean something like this:

20170512214037_1.jpg

10 hours ago, aricbrooks said:

great mods:D man !.

when are you planing on releasing chris benoit ?

Still working on the facial animations.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, tekken57 said:

You mean something like this:

20170512214037_1.jpg

Still working on the facial animations.

Awesome Sandman brother.

I have the ONS theme done waiting for him.

• Like 1

Holy lord, that Sandman looks awesome! I can't wait to get that Chris Benoit mod (currently limited to playing as a crappy CAW someone made on CC).