Tekken57's 2k17 mods - Steiner released. That's a wrap, my final mod!

tekken57

Hi Dxgocho,

Did you place the mot_patch30 pac file in the pac/ingame/motion folder or the pac/evt folder.

It should be in the pac/ingame/motion folder or you could place a copy in both locations.

do backup  the original  in that location first.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

Hey, guys, I'm putting together a Hogan Megapack with a ton of updates. I've combined the best of everything with my personal touch on things. I'm going to start a new post called "Laddanator's Hogan MegaPack" by the end of the weekend. I'm pretty much done with all the files for R&Y Hogan. Working on Hollywood, now. 🙂

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi Dxgocho,

Did you place the mot_patch30 pac file in the pac/ingame/motion folder or the pac/evt folder.

It should be in the pac/ingame/motion folder or you could place a copy in both locations.

do backup  the original  in that location first.

I put the files in motion and still he is doing the Normal Running Leg Drop, Maybe is the moveset file? I dont know but I want the Leg drop with taunt Animation :(

53 minutes ago, dxgocho said:

I put the files in motion and still he is doing the Normal Running Leg Drop, Maybe is the moveset file? I dont know but I want the Leg drop with taunt Animation :(

How did you install the moveset ? cheatengine or data editor ?

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

How did you install the moveset ? cheatengine or data editor ?

You can do it via CCT, I have a tutorial on my page just ignore the other steps if all you are doing is installing .movesets, it's as easy as a couple clicks :) 

On 2017/03/21 at 9:39 PM, SixZz|RipZz said:

Nice work on Steiner @tekken57 I had your 2k16 version last year and can't wait to get him in this year. I've been trying to get your Buff Bagwell working with no luck so far lol

On 2017/03/22 at 2:58 AM, dredogg504 said:

tekken release your buff bagwell you did a awesome job on him

On 2017/03/23 at 7:29 PM, TheVisitorX said:

I hope the that as well, because there was no Buff for 2K16!

That's because Buff is the stuff and you just can't get enough!

• Like 13

On 3/22/2017 at 5:59 PM, hovathagod32 said:

Does the fix to remove the black and white filter still work?

I was able to remove the monochrome from the intro file through hex. I got one tiny small glitch at the very first part of the intro. I'm pretty sure I know what it is. I removed too many lines of code. I will look at it later. :)

Hr2GZD.jpg

Edited by laddanator
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, laddanator said:

I was able to remove the monochrome from the intro file through hex. I got one tiny small glitch at the very first part of the intro. I'm pretty sure I know what it is. I removed too many lines of code. I will look at it later. :)

Hr2GZD.jpg

Great .I hope to see the others attires (If Louevil 76 give the permission ) converted to Wwe 2k17. Is amazing attires in 2k16 and only "Boa" attires don´t work. i Hope all Hogan attires can be converted to 2k17.

2 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Great .I hope to see the others attires (If Louevil 76 give the permission ) converted to Wwe 2k17. Is amazing attires in 2k16 and only "Boa" attires don´t work. i Hope all Hogan attires can be converted to 2k17.

I fixed the boa. 🙂

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 7:41 AM, kim666 said:

Thats easy to fix. Just extract 0000, 000A, 000C and 00CE from POW Hogans ring attire and inject these into Hollywood Hogans ring attire.

Hello again...I tried installing pozzums Hogan from is pac plus, but still no fix for the hair....is there a way that you can somehow get these extracted files from somewhere else. Can someone download these hair files??? Sorry I'm late here

Hi, yes I did notice this as well. Funny thing is the hair physics works when I import the model to 2k16. even the in ring model I imported from 2k15 works in 2k16 but will not animate in 2k17.

23 minutes ago, amazing-maze said:

Hello again...I tried installing pozzums Hogan from is pac plus, but still no fix for the hair....is there a way that you can somehow get these extracted files from somewhere else. Can someone download these hair files??? Sorry I'm late here

Hi, yes I did notice this as well. Funny thing is the hair physics works when I import the model to 2k16. even the in ring model I imported from 2k15 works in 2k16 but will not animate in 2k17.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

3 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Same with me with 2k16. Yeah it feels unfinished in 2k17.

Tekken can you give us a complete hair moving POW version of the Hulk??? Also when I installed possum version of Hogan, he was really large in the ring. Its the pac model. The hair files are not listed. He looked strange. We need help lol

Edited by amazing-maze

2 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

I did it the opposite way. I extracted the model and textures from a 2k16 non hair animated Hogan and injected them into tekkens Hogan with hair animation. 

Use the 2715 and 2580 files from my hogan mod. I had to create a new hair object for him as the old one didn't animate in 2k17. 

5 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

Same with me with 2k16. Yeah it feels unfinished in 2k17.

Tekken can you give us a complete hair moving POW version of the Hulk??? Also when I installed possum version of Hogan, he was really large in the ring. Its the pac model. The hair files are not listed. He looked strange. We need help lol

I getting ready to release a Hogan, megapack with all updated hair. Just give me a day or two. 

• Like 3

Guys prime Hogan had hair lol. When he was the greatest of ALL time he did have some hair. Sure his hair wasn't as strong up top, but it was there. when his hair was dry lol, he had hair on his head dudes. He had hair and style and he was everywhere. 2k15 did a pretty good job with that model. But here's the look of the 1980's immortal Hulk Hogan for us lil hulkamaniacs.

hulk%202_zpsurntcsez.jpg hulk%201_zpsycxdnm8z.jpg hulk%203_zpsgj4drkdx.jpg hulk%204_zpslpppp4dl.jpg

Edited by amazing-maze

1 hour ago, amazing-maze said:

Guys prime Hogan had hair lol. When he was the greatest of ALL time he did have some hair. Sure his hair wasn't as strong up top, but it was there. when his hair was dry lol, he had hair on his head dudes. He had hair and style and he was everywhere. 2k15 did a pretty good job with that model. But here's the look of the 1980's immortal Hulk Hogan for us lil hulkamaniacs.

hulk%202_zpsurntcsez.jpg hulk%201_zpsycxdnm8z.jpg hulk%203_zpsgj4drkdx.jpg hulk%204_zpslpppp4dl.jpg

About best as I can get it

9IVNRb.jpg