Tekken57's 2k17 mods - Steiner released. That's a wrap, my final mod!

tekken57

51 minutes ago, kim666 said:

Thats easy to fix. Just extract 0000, 000A, 000C and 00CE from POW Hogans ring attire and inject these into Hollywood Hogans ring attire.

Kim666, have you tried this with the Hollywood intro model for 2K17? His hair is stiff as a board. That is something I was going to work on today. Would look a lot better if the entrance Hollywood had the same moving hair as the in ring model. 

19 minutes ago, laddanator said:

Kim666, have you tried this with the Hollywood intro model for 2K17? His hair is stiff as a board. That is something I was going to work on today. Would look a lot better if the entrance Hollywood had the same moving hair as the in ring model. 

This is a little more complex, because the entrance attire has extra yobjs for the extra entrance objects. 

I added the boa to Tekken's Hollywood, entrance ch. The boa was stiff, and if you guys are using LouEvil entrance Hollywood ch file on 2K17, the boa is stiff. Anyway, I have good news! I was able to fix the stiff 2K17 Hollywood, boa issue. The boa now animates like the 2K15 boa. @tekken57, would you care if I uploaded the new ch46002 file here, since I built it off your file? Check out the video below, and yes I'm using intro 109 with modified nWo boa, and shirt rip. :)

Edited by laddanator
  • Like 4

Awesome work, the reason why I didnt add the BOA was because it didn't animate well. You are welcome to post the fixed file.

Here's my final Steiner with entrance gear and an alt TNA attire. Still have a few issues to fix on the eyes of the in ring model before I can release:

• Like 12

@tekken57, not sure if you want to move this to the first post.

Ok, guys, here is my updated Hollywood, entrance file.

1. Boa is fixed, and now animates like 2K15 boa

2. I made the shirt  more like a tank tank. Now you can see the belt with NWO on the back on intro, and it's not covered up by the intro shirt.

Just delete the ch46004.pac (Or rename with hex to whatever slot you're using with, Hollywood) you have now, and replace it with this one if you wish. :)

https://mega.nz/#!IlkHzCrB!19O8oKytqSAOuO_DR1La0DPycCp7i7bdcIDqX3Yzq78

• Like 5

2 hours ago, laddanator said:

2. I made the shirt  more like a tank tank. Now you can see the belt with NWO on the back on intro, and it's not covered up by the intro shirt.

Just delete the ch46004.pac (Or rename with hex to whatever slot you're using with, Hollywood) you have now, and replace it with this one if you wish. :)

Is the same Hulk Hogan by Tekken57?In my  game,Hulk Hogan by Tekken57 don´t have Boa.I try add others attires for nwo Hogan from 2k16 mods (by LouEvil) in my games.
Work fine the models don´t have boa,but with boa,crash entrance.
Thank you for the fix and thank you tekken to yours mods.
(Sorry for my bad english)

1 hour ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Is the same Hulk Hogan by Tekken57?In my  game,Hulk Hogan by Tekken57 don´t have Boa.I try add others attires for nwo Hogan from 2k16 mods (by LouEvil) in my games.
Work fine the models don´t have boa,but with boa,crash entrance.
Thank you for the fix and thank you tekken to yours mods.
(Sorry for my bad english)

Yes, I used Tekken's entrance model as a start, fixed a couple of files, added the fixed boa, and altered the shirt a tad. You can't use easy or advance 413 Hollywood, complete entrance as of now. The in ring portion will crash the game. I suspect a camera file issue, but not sure. You Need to use Lex Luger, last advance entrance file along with the other parts of Hollywood's, advance entrance files.

4 hours ago, laddanator said:

Will this affect the Red/Yellow boa?  If not, do you have any plans of fixing that one?  Thanks a lot for this btw, very awesome, the shirt rip/boa will NEVER die! :D 

Also, has no one gotten any parts of the actual Hollywood entrance to work?(Like the air guitar stage motion) I noticed that Tekken's version used Ken Shamrock's Stage motion, just curious, thanks again for this fix!

Just now, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Will this affect the Red/Yellow boa?  If not, do you have any plans of fixing that one?  Thanks a lot for this btw, very awesome, the shirt rip/boa will NEVER die! :D 

Also, has no one gotten any parts of the actual Hollywood entrance to work?(Like the air guitar stage motion) I noticed that Tekken's version used Ken Shamrock's Stage motion, just curious, thanks again for this fix!

Yes, the first three parts of the Hollywood entrance is fine, just need to finish it off with Lex Luger 4th advance file. I think he did the first part like that to use the breakout feature. 

I can fix the RY boa yes, but you can't use 109 entrance for both Hollywood, and Hogan. I do not have RY Hogan, installed so I changed the 109 entrance props to look for the nWo shirt and boa for in ring animation. I could probably comb through entrance 109 in hex, and find out where it calls for the prop file number, and change it so both Hogan's, can use that entrance, but retain the proper color shirt rip, and in ring boa. 

1 minute ago, laddanator said:

Yes, the first three parts of the Hollywood entrance is fine, just need to finish it off with Lex Luger 4th advance file. I think he did the first part like that to use the breakout feature. 

I can fix the RY boa yes, but you can't use 109 entrance for both Hollywood, and Hogan. I do not have RY Hogan, installed so I changed the 109 entrance props to look for the nWo shirt and boa for in ring animation. I could probably comb through entrance 109 in hex, and find out where it calls for the prop file number, and change it so both Hogan's, can use that entrance, but retain the proper color shirt rip, and in ring boa. 

Okay, that makes sense, It's all good, take your time on that one, sounds time consuming...  I can always just give RY Hogan the POW entrance and just pretend like his shirt didn't change in the blink of an eye :D  Thanks again man!

Nice work on Steiner @tekken57 I had your 2k16 version last year and can't wait to get him in this year. I've been trying to get your Buff Bagwell working with no luck so far lol

Ok, guys, got a teaser for you. I'm going to release a much updated Hollywood 2K17 pack soon.

1. Boa Fix (Now animates like 2K15)

2. Shirt Fix (NWO on the back of the belt shows in the intro)

3. Hair Update (WIP, and huge thanks to PerfectPlex-The Hair Master)

4. Hollywood Advance Entrance Fix- Fingers-crossed (Working on the easy intro now) Huge thanks to VistorX and jakeypearce for pointing me in the right direction. :)

Here you go! :)

• Like 11

1 hour ago, laddanator said:

Ok, guys, got a teaser for you. I'm going to release a much updated Hollywood 2K17 pack soon.

1. Boa Fix (Now animates like 2K15)

2. Shirt Fix (NWO on the back of the belt shows in the intro)

3. Hair Update (WIP, and huge thanks to PerfectPlex-The Hair Master)

4. Hollywood Advance Entrance Fix- Fingers-crossed (Working on the easy intro now) Huge thanks to VistorX and jakeypearce for pointing me in the right direction. :)

Here you go! :)

Does the fix to remove the black and white filter still work?

19 minutes ago, hovathagod32 said:

Does the fix to remove the black and white filter still work?

What do you mean the fix to remove the filter? 🤔

4 minutes ago, hovathagod32 said:

That's more of a work around rather than a fix, but I told 4 Life, I would work on this for him. I assume you like the full color better? 

10 minutes ago, laddanator said:

That's more of a work around rather than a fix, but I told 4 Life, I would work on this for him. I assume you like the full color better? 

yeah.. Since it wasn't really used in WCW. Hall & Nash have WCW intros

1 minute ago, hovathagod32 said:

yeah.. Since it wasn't really used in WCW. Hall & Nash have WCW intros

I'm with you. I will work on, just can't promise anything. I think the EV2 folder controls the monochrome. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, laddanator said:

I'm with you. I will work on, just can't promise anything. I think the EV2 folder controls the monochrome. 

I'll have a look tonight at the entrance file I sent you to see if I can drop the monochrome from that.

Any progress on that file yet?

57 minutes ago, CPR said:

I'll have a look tonight at the entrance file I sent you to see if I can drop the monochrome from that.

Any progress on that file yet?

I think I have the easy intro crash free. More testing today. 

• Like 3

On 22.3.2017 at 1:58 AM, dredogg504 said:

tekken release your buff bagwell you did a awesome job on him

I hope the that as well, because there was no Buff for 2K16!

On 2/26/2017 at 6:57 PM, Thunder72 said:

Hello

How I get the Finisher from the video?

I did everything in the readme and hogan works really good, but the finisher is just running to the rope and then leg drop. I dont have the taunt animation before the leg drop :(

Any help?

Edited by pozzum

52 minutes ago, dxgocho said:

Hello

How I get the Finisher from the video?

I did everything in the readme and hogan works really good, but the finisher is just running to the rope and then leg drop. I dont have the taunt animation before the leg drop :(

Any help?

Just remember that the "taunting legdrop" doesn't show up on the edit moveset "preview" menu but it works during the match.
if it still doesn't work for you, try this:

On 23/2/2017 at 7:39 PM, tekken57 said:

Ok so try this,

1. Delete the mot_dlc30.pac file I created

2. Backup your mot_Patch30.pac file

3. Replace your mot_Patch30.pac with this one:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Thunder72

5 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

Ok so try this,

1. Delete the mot_dlc30.pac file I created

2. Backup your mot_Patch30.pac file