Tekken57's 2k17 mods - Steiner released. That's a wrap, my final mod!

tekken57

19 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

it has been repacked, look out  for my original post on page 12 with the updated link

as I previously wrote: go to advance entrance and re-set kerry Von Erich entrance as default, that workaround fixes it.

After removing those "ported WWE 2k15" files the 3 bugged entrances can be fixed that way too.

The only entrance still bugged is the one for Emma (no animation), just copy over another divas entrance and edit it in advanced entrance her music and tron , sorry for that but there's no solution atm, I am waiting for Data Editor public beta to study a workaround.

I just sent you a Pm .

I replied :)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

When will you release the new X-Rey? 

Still finalizing the animation functionality. @AlcLegacy , has also found an issue with the extract functions for Bubba Ray and Brock. Need to find what the issue is and fix before I can release.

Have you ever had this error screen saying  ( Attention save failed  system storage access  error occurred ) in the edit superstar in game menu when ever I select Batista only him slot number 465 ? what can be the problem ? using latest xpacker  

Hello @tekken57

First of all thank you for your wonderful mods, Angle and Hollywood Hogan work flawlessly. 

I have one "issue" with Angle tho - his victory scene includes generic theme (Steel 1 I guess). Is there any way to fix this? New .moveset file or can I somehow edit it myself? 

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work! ;)

EDIT: plus I can confirm the Alexa Bliss victory motion conflict with Hollywood Hogan's.

Edited by iamtheVP
Added another issue with mod.

Can't seem to get this to work..

I installed the mot_patch30.pac and applied the moveset with x-packer but there is no animation showing up for the taunt and still have the original legdrop.

I dont know what i can be doing wrong

need file with hex edit?(all_mot3.pac of 2k16)

Please upload all_mot3.pac

1 hour ago, kwonnwo said:

Can't seem to get this to work..

I installed the mot_patch30.pac and applied the moveset with x-packer but there is no animation showing up for the taunt and still have the original legdrop.

I dont know what i can be doing wrong

need file with hex edit?(all_mot3.pac of 2k16)

Please upload all_mot3.pac

On 23/2/2017 at 7:39 PM, tekken57 said:

Ok so try this,

1. Delete the mot_dlc30.pac file I created

2. Backup your mot_Patch30.pac file

3. Replace your mot_Patch30.pac with this one:

Let me know if this works for you, the Magic Killer looks fine to me now

------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to delete the " mot_dlc30.pac"  , if you still got that file in any folder of your game the hacked moves don't work.

Download and copy the new "mot_Patch30." (make a backup of the original file before doing that)  by Tekken and try again.

it works.

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

Ok so try this,

1. Delete the mot_dlc30.pac file I created

2. Backup your mot_Patch30.pac file

3. Replace your mot_Patch30.pac with this one:

Let me know if this works for you, the Magic Killer looks fine to me now

------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to delete the " mot_dlc30.pac"  , if you still got that file in any folder of your game the hacked moves don't work.

Download and copy the new "mot_Patch30." (make a backup of the original file before doing that)  by Tekken and try again.

it works.

No. I have no mot_dlc30.pac file.

Just copy mot_patch30.file. (pac/ingame/motion)

What's wrong?

On 2017/03/13 at 1:54 AM, iamtheVP said:

Hello @tekken57

First of all thank you for your wonderful mods, Angle and Hollywood Hogan work flawlessly. 

I have one "issue" with Angle tho - his victory scene includes generic theme (Steel 1 I guess). Is there any way to fix this? New .moveset file or can I somehow edit it myself? 

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work! ;)

EDIT: plus I can confirm the Alexa Bliss victory motion conflict with Hollywood Hogan's.

You'll have to hex edit the winning animation value in, I posted the values somewhere in one of my threads. Once you have a value assigned, you can edit it in game.

On 2017/03/14 at 2:36 AM, kwonnwo said:

No. I have no mot_dlc30.pac file.

Just copy mot_patch30.file. (pac/ingame/motion)

What's wrong?

The leg drop doesn't preview in the create mode. Ensure that you have the moveset installed correctly with X-Packer and have replaced your mot_Patch30.pac with the file I have provided.

Here's an update to Steiner:

znpx88.jpg

• Like 11

Just now, tekken57 said:

You'll have to hex edit the winning animation value in, I posted the values somewhere in one of my threads. Once you have a value assigned, you can edit it in game.

The leg drop doesn't preview in the create mode. Ensure that you have the moveset installed correctly with X-Packer and have replaced your mot_Patch30.pac with the file I have provided.

Here's an update to Steiner:

znpx88.jpg

Ace Work Bro!!

• Like 1

Thanks for Kurt Angle, I have the same issue with the winning theme. I'll try your solution.

Edited by marianito10
  • Like 1

On 15. 3. 2017 at 3:23 PM, tekken57 said:

Is anywhere a tutorial on how to do this? Thanks :)

5 hours ago, marianito10 said:

Thanks for Kurt Angle, I have the same issue with the winning theme. I'll try your solution.

Were you successful? ;)

4 hours ago, iamtheVP said:

Is anywhere a tutorial on how to do this? Thanks :)

Were you successful? ;)

Open your moveset file in X-Packer. Extract any of the in game wrestlers moveset,  e.g. the rock, extract Angles moveset. Open both movesets in a hex editor, copy bytes 00xc02 to 00xc03 from the Rocks moveset to Angles moveset at the same offset. Inject back into your moveset, click save changes to memory.

Now you edit the victory animtion of Angle in game.

Ok guys real quick question. About the POW Hogan.....His hair. His hair doesent move like Hollywood Hogans hair. Sorry I'm late noticing it, but it something I felt was wrong and I finally noticed what that was. His hair is stiff....Is there a way we can fix this with POW Hogan???

Thanks

1 minute ago, amazing-maze said:

Ok guys real quick question. About the POW Hogan.....His hair. His hair doesent move like Hollywood Hogans hair. Sorry I'm late noticing it, but it something I felt was wrong and I finally noticed what that was. His hair is stiff....Is there a way we can fix this with POW Hogan???

Thanks

Thats easy to fix. Just extract 0000, 000A, 000C and 00CE from POW Hogans ring attire and inject these into Hollywood Hogans ring attire.

3 minutes ago, kim666 said:

Thats easy to fix. Just extract 0000, 000A, 000C and 00CE from POW Hogans ring attire and inject these into Hollywood Hogans ring attire.

Ok extract??? What tools do I use for that??? Dude that doesent sound easy at all lol...Btw Hollywoods Hogan hair moves fine. Its the POW version that doesn't work

Edited by amazing-maze

6 minutes ago, kim666 said:

X-packer or pac editor. But i can upload my POW Hogan. 

Pleaseeeeee......btw does his hair move

Thanks lol

Edited by amazing-maze

2 minutes ago, kim666 said:

Yes, the hair moves. I replaced lesnar with Hogan in my game. So you may need to edit the pac number. 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/758kmk

Thanks so much. Do you think I can replace my current Pow "no hair movement" Hogan with yours??? And see his hair move?

Edited by amazing-maze

Just now, kim666 said:

Yes, you can. But you need to edit his pac number in hex. You know how to do?

Yes I do know how to do that. Yesssss....

Ok I will try. Thanks again for your time. Thank you so much