Tekken57's 2k17 mods - Steiner released. That's a wrap, my final mod!

tekken57

Just now, laddanator said:

I've tried it. If you use LouEvil ring attire, you lose Tekken's 2k17 "hair fixed" model in game play, and you have the 2k16 model.

Yes, I know. I prefer the Tekken's one too ;)  . more testing tonight...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thunder72 said:

Yes, I know. I prefer the Tekken's one too ;)  . more testing tonight...

But the good thing is, I've had a 100 percent luck with no crash if I use both of Lou attire file with boa.

I've even extracted the SHDC folder out of Tekken's 46002 pac, the injected the SHDC into a 2K17 ch pac......no luck!

I want to make sure I'm not missing a step. If I extract the SHDC file out of Tekken's 46002 file, and stick it inside a 2K17 ch pac file with X-Packer,  is there something else I need to do inside X-Packer? Anything with the "arc" or does the "arc" stuff not pretain to the PC version of the game? I have a hard time understanding the file names and stuff with a 2K17 pac file in X-Packer. The file names and numbers don't match up. 

27 minutes ago, laddanator said:

I want to make sure I'm not missing a step. If I extract the SHDC file out of Tekken's 46002 file, and stick it inside a 2K17 ch pac file with X-Packer,  is there something else I need to do inside X-Packer? Anything with the "arc" or does the "arc" stuff not pretain to the PC version of the game? I have a hard time understanding the file names and stuff with a 2K17 pac file in X-Packer. The file names and numbers don't match up. 

The PC version doesn't have, nor requires, an arc file. That is only for the PS3/360 versions of the game. Even then, it's not supported.

• Like 2

Not all the memory can be written in the current memory region. Getting this error while adding the movesets and pofos. What am I doing wrong? 🤔

53 minutes ago, jakeypearce said:

The PC version doesn't have, nor requires, an arc file. That is only for the PS3/360 versions of the game. Even then, it's not supported.

Thank you! I thought so, just making sure I wasn't missing something. If I put the SHDC file inside a 2K17 pac, the game crashes at character select screen when I pick Hollywood. 

Edited by laddanator

53 minutes ago, Deshmukh said:

Not all the memory can be written in the current memory region. Getting this error while adding the movesets and pofos. What am I doing wrong? 🤔

close and re-open cheat engine and try again. It happens sometimes.

Be sure to copy the exact value also.

Edited by Thunder72

23 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

To those who have previously installed Hogan red and Yellow COMPLETE pack, unfortunately some pac files messed up with Goldberg entrance and Kerry Von Eric too (minor graphics glitches nothing to really worry about it) . 

I suppose it's a conflict between the old files from WWE 2K15 files and the new ones from WWE 2k17.

Sorry about that. :(

There are two  solutions:

1) Delete the follwing pac files from your "evt" folder of the game you copied from my "evt" folder:

254 .pac   
322 .pac   
365 .pac   
410 .pac  
417 .pac   
418 .pac   
419 .pac   
424 .pac   
426 .pac   
438 .pac   
439 .pac   
461 .pac   

or  this one:

2) delete all the files contained on  "evt" folder of my pack  (ONLY the ones included on my pack not ALL the pac files)  from your "evt" folder of your game, then copy  all the files included in this new  "evt"  repack here into  the "evt" folder of your game:

- EVT FILES REPACK DOWNLOAD:

https://mega.nz/#!yxZVUD6Q!KISut7-tdzdjMyqQimwBkddbO6ruojzJdGsPYZGMVNQ

With those files, Goldberg and Kerry Von Eric entrance has no more glitches.

I will post a new complete repack after some more testing.

Thanks for your patience and I apologize for the inconvenience ;)

hey @Thunder72 another thing some moves doesn't appear and makes the game freeze for a bit 

i'll name the moves that have this glitches and mention you if you don't mind

I think I have a fix for the Hollywood crash with easy entrance 413 issue. I copied LouEvil intro ch file and ring ch file over along with Tekken's 2K17 ring ch only. The in game play model is the "new 2K17" Hollywood, with no crash! I've done 35 entrance straight (Never got past 4 straight)  with zero crash. I'm going to test more, and do a write up. I'm using slot 339 (Heath Slater) for my Hollywood. Slot doesn't matter, just letting you know why it shows ch339 in the pic. :) If you notice in the pic, I have two ch33902.pac files. Yes I know I have an E instead of I for Intro. :)

sgD0iZ.jpg

Edited by laddanator
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, laddanator said:

I think I have a fix for the Hollywood crash with easy entrance 413 issue. I copied LouEvil intro ch file and ring ch file over along with Tekken's 2K17 ring ch only. The in game play model is the "new 2K17" Hollywood, with no crash! I've done 35 entrance straight (Never got past 4 straight)  with zero crash. I'm going to test more, and do a write up. I'm using slot 339 (Heath Slater) for my Hollywood. Slot doesn't matter, just letting you know why it shows ch339 in the pic. :) If you notice in the pic, I have two ch33902.pac files. Yes I know I have an E instead of I for Intro. :)

sgD0iZ.jpg

Crashes every time in Halloween Havoc arena

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the order but this is how I understood it

Tekken ring

Lou ring

Lou intro

EDIT: Using Tekkens entrance ch model it does not crash but that doesn't have the boa or shirt rip

Edited by G3N0M3

9 hours ago, G3N0M3 said:

Crashes every time in Halloween Havoc arena

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the order but this is how I understood it

Tekken ring

Lou ring

Lou intro

EDIT: Using Tekkens entrance ch model it does not crash but that doesn't have the boa or shirt rip

Do me a favor assign Hollywood's championship entrance to 413 as well, and go into belt management, and assign Hollywood a tile (Like the nWo title) 

1 minute ago, laddanator said:

Do me a favor assign Hollywood's championship entrance to 413 as well, and go into belt management, and assign Hollywood a tile (Like the nWo title) 

Crashed again

Halloween Havoc arena

I just tried the HHA and no crash. Weird! I've done 135 plus entrance test with zero crash now. Hmmmmmmmmmm, I'll keep looking! :)

29 minutes ago, G3N0M3 said:

Crashed again

Halloween Havoc arena

Just recorded this for you. HHA, and no crash. If you notice the in game play model is Tekken's 2K17 hair fix model.

43 minutes ago, laddanator said:

I just tried the HHA and no crash. Weird! I've done 135 plus entrance test with zero crash now. Hmmmmmmmmmm, I'll keep looking! :)

Just recorded this for you. HHA, and no crash. If you notice the in game play model is Tekken's 2K17 hair fix model.

Enter the ring second

55 minutes ago, G3N0M3 said:

Enter the ring second

You're right, crashes if Hollywood enters the ring second! I never thought to test entrance second.

3 hours ago, G3N0M3 said:

Enter the ring second

Delete Tekken's file, leave both of LouEvil files. Come in first as Hollywood, shouldn't crash, but have the stiff hair. Exit the match, exit the game properly, then copy Tekken's file back, and leave both LouEvil files as is. Now come to the ring as Hollywood, first again, and tell me if it crashes please.

Edited by laddanator

hey tekken are u making a version of rvd as well.... because as of what i saw.. if the rvd hair is stiff then during replays... there are no glitches... but if the hair is moving then during replays it becomes glitchy... in short... are u going to make ur own version of rvd... as on the  2k17 memory sheet.. i saw "Tekken's RVD" ..... i ll be glad if u make one... ;)

Not trying to be an ass or anything, as I do appreciate all the hard work that went into the Hogan mods, but what files are working and what aren't? I want to install it but it seems like this works, that doesn't, you keep this file and get rid of that file, don't hit the flashing red button.....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, WillieB31 said:

Not trying to be an ass or anything, as I do appreciate all the hard work that went into the Hogan mods, but what files are working and what aren't? I want to install it but it seems like this works, that doesn't, you keep this file and get rid of that file, don't hit the flashing red button.....

If you install Hollywood, like Tekken has it set up in his first link, it works fine, but the entrance is different to avoid a crash. I'm trying to work out the bugs of his easy 413 entry from 2K15. 

Hi Tekken,

I gave you a donation to paypal three days ago. So far I have received no email to the download link of Xpacker.

Greetings Andreas

I am writing to you here, because you can not receive any messages.

On 5/3/2017 at 8:19 AM, WillieB31 said:

This is the fix my Hogan Red and Yellow needs (if you're doownloading the COMPLETE re-pack)  to make all the other entrances to work correctly (except for Emma) ,  the rest is working good:

On 3/3/2017 at 0:07 AM, Thunder72 said:

unfortunately some pac files messed up with Goldberg, Kerry Von erick, Alberto Del Rio, Emma  & Dash Wilder  entrance . 

I suppose it's a conflict between the old files from WWE 2K15 files and the new ones from WWE 2k17.

Sorry about that. :(

Solution:

- Go to Alberto Del Rio and  Dash Wilder entrances and set their respective Advanced Entraces as default.

That fixes their entrances.

For Emma: simply copy over another woman superstar entrance  and edit her tron/music/walltron to Emma  in easy entrance creation, unfortunately  there is not definitve solution for her atm.

Thanks for your patience and I apologize for the inconvenience ;)

This is the only fix that Tekken's Hollywood Hogan needs (the rest is working perfectly IMO) :

On 23/2/2017 at 7:39 PM, tekken57 said:

Ok so try this,

1. Delete the mot_dlc30.pac file I created

2. Backup your mot_Patch30.pac file

3. Replace your mot_Patch30.pac with this one:

Let me know if this works for you, the Magic Killer looks fine to me now

It's up to you to decide but always remember to make a complete backup of your steam WWE 2K17 folder and (most important) profile WWE 2K17 saves.

Edited by Thunder72

Save me reading 16 pages, does the hair animate? (I am aware the boa doesn't).

I have noticed 2K15 clothing physics files are hit or miss whether they work from one character to another.

Hair after another look doesn't appear to be working from 2K15 files at all.

Worst case scenario is somebody will have to make a modified 2K16 or 2k17 hair model for Hogan and use the hair physics file from that, I tried Earthquakes and Jakes but they are too fluffy and don't look right.

2580 = Hair Model

2715 = Hair Physics

At a push a model may use two hair models, in 2K16's case this would be 2922 for the model and 00E6 for the physics, this seems to be the problematic file.

For the boa I will look into it but I have a feeling that too will need a work around, maybe using a modified scarf from another character.

Here's Hogan sporting a lovely retro Flair wig complete with physics.

77698ff51ddd8e9387248d7ee8be817d.png

Edited by Perfectplex
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, steven1977 said:

Red & Yellow Hogan link is down says its either been removed or deleted.

Any chance of a reupload?

it has been repacked, look out  for my original post on page 12 with the updated link

Edited by Thunder72

4 hours ago, Perfectplex said:

Save me reading 16 pages, does the hair animate? (I am aware the boa doesn't).

I have noticed 2K15 clothing physics files are hit or miss whether they work from one character to another.

Hair after another look doesn't appear to be working from 2K15 files at all.

Worst case scenario is somebody will have to make a modified 2K16 or 2k17 hair model for Hogan and use the hair physics file from that, I tried Earthquakes and Jakes but they are too fluffy and don't look right.

2580 = Hair Model

2715 = Hair Physics

At a push a model may use two hair models, in 2K16's case this would be 2922 for the model and 00E6 for the physics, this seems to be the problematic file.

For the boa I will look into it but I have a feeling that too will need a work around, maybe using a modified scarf from another character.

Here's Hogan sporting a lovely retro Flair wig complete with physics.

77698ff51ddd8e9387248d7ee8be817d.png

Actually the hair physics from Tekken57, port 2k17 look pretty good. The hair has a nice flow and 3D look to it. Your Hollywood, boa fix for 2k16 doesn't work in 2K17. Causes the loading screen to freeze.