Tekken57's 2k17 mods - Steiner released. That's a wrap, my final mod!

tekken57

1 minute ago, Thunder72 said:

no, working good to me.

But I messed up the black and white arena lights during the match (no more colors!) so I have to redo everything from the start :(   .

Further tests and we'll see if everything works 100% ;)

I'm doing your method now. If I find out anything with the lights, I'll let you know.

36 minutes ago, laddanator said:

I'm doing your method now. If I find out anything with the lights, I'll let you know.

It's a bit complicated but we're testing right ;) ?

Thanks

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

@Thunder72, are you skipping the entrance and everything is still in black and white? I just had that happen to me if I skip the entrance, but that has been a glitch since 2K16. If you let Hollywood's entrance finish, when it goes back to color, it will stay color.

8 minutes ago, laddanator said:

@Thunder72, are you skipping the entrance and everything is still in black and white? I just had that happen to me if I skip the entrance, but that has been a glitch since 2K16. If you let Hollywood's entrance finish, when it goes back to color, it will stay color.

I was able to reinstall everything from scratch and so I fixed the problem of b and w. lights during the match,  I also managed to import Hogan championship winning celebration from wwe 2k15.

Unfortunately there are some random crashes during the entrance :( but  sometimes it works flawlessly.

The only change I made was that I used Kevin Nash model to reset his modded entrance in the game (edit entrance easy creation) .

I have no clue why, I suppose it's due to proper files from wwe 2k15 or to the Kevin Nash sample.

Tomorrow I'll do some more testing

Edited by Thunder72

15 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

I was able to reinstall everything from scratch and so I fixed the problem of b and w. lights during the match,  I also managed to import Hogan championship winning celebration from wwe 2k15.

Unfortunately there are some random crashes during the entrance :( but  sometimes it works flawlessly.

The only change I made was that I used Kevin Nash model to reset his modded entrance in the game (edit entrance easy creation) .

I have no clue why, I suppose it's due to proper files from wwe 2k15 or to the Kevin Nash sample.

Tomorrow I'll do some more testing

I hear ya! I used cheat engine to set the entrance at 413. Worked great 4 times in a row, 5th time crash! Makes no sense why it would work so many times in a row, then crash out of no where! Back to the drawing board. :)

8 hours ago, G3N0M3 said:

The entire leg drop animation should work if you used tekkens modded motion pack.

The whole animation will not display in the moveset creation screen but does play in its entirety in the ring.

Make sure you have no other modded pacs in your motion folder. You should only have tekkens latest modded motion pac he posted on page 9 of this thread.

Ok I fixed it...thank you again & again

4 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

It's a bit complicated but we're testing right ;) ?

Thanks

What Minitron and Walltron Number  You Set In Hogan Moveset File ??Like 0500

7 hours ago, Mj King said:

What Minitron and Walltron Number  You Set In Hogan Moveset File ??Like 0500

No custom tron or minitron just default nwo (and outsiders) ones for Hollywood Hogan (N.W.O.).

I already gave you the link for the files you asked for, look for my previous post.

Edited by Thunder72

42 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

No custom tron or minitron just default nwo (and outsiders) ones.

How Can i Set Them Too 10900 Slot Bcoz Breakgfx Released Hogan Gfx Pack And His Miniwall tron Pac Files Are 10900 Slots

2 hours ago, Mj King said:

How Can i Set Them Too 10900 Slot Bcoz Breakgfx Released Hogan Gfx Pack And His Miniwall tron Pac Files Are 10900 Slots

I already uploaded them for you in my previous post:

19 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

That's  why I strongly suggest to download the COMPLETE pack, titantron is: "ent_0109_0_0.bk2" you can find it in movies/titantron folder of that complete pack or in WWE 2K16 mod/PC forum

I can't upload every single file requested  in different packs because people can get confused , I hope you'll understand this ;)  .

King, I don't know, they're already included in the proper files from WWE 2K15 and  in "evt" folder of my complete pack because they're ported from WWE 2K15.

If you want I will upload for you the tron, walltron and mini for Hogan red and yellow from WWE 2k15 vanilla.

Here they're,  in one package:

https://mega.nz/#!6sYQWBqJ!eGePyzznA1XrG3jY2zhq8dVgMWypZWLpHBHDG9s_4aY

bye

On my port they're already included in the proper files (evt folder of my complete package)   so they're not present on my package but if you want to set them manually you need to use the wwe 2k17 memory sheet from Pozzum (search for in it in the forums for the sheet) using Cheat engine to inject them (search for the video tutorial in the forum).

I already upped them for you here for Hulk Hogan Red and Yellow:

https://mega.nz/#!6sYQWBqJ!eGePyzznA1XrG3jY2zhq8dVgMWypZWLpHBHDG9s_4aY

Setting them manually isn't that hard but you need to use the sheet for reference and the cheat engine to change values and injecting, you need to practice a little bit.

Man, why don't you just download the complete package and install Hogan RnY following the tutorial I wrote?  it's easier!

but if you still insist in doing it manually you have all the tools & files required and you only have to try it.

Edited by Thunder72

2 hours ago, laddanator said:

@Thunder72, did you get a chance to test Hollywood, today? Out of 20 times I tested his entrance, only crashed once. I was pretty happy with only once.

Yep, I Hex edited him once again from scratch,  no crash for me so far after 6 matches as Hollwood Hogan with boas and with or without championship belt, it might be a matter of luck ;) .we'll see..

I also experimented the special winning animation for Hogan as a  champ (ported from wwe 2k15), it's nearly perfect with only minor belt glitch.

15 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Yep, I Hex edited him once again from scratch,  no crash for me so far after 6 matches as Hollwood Hogan with boas and with or without championship belt, it might be a matter of luck ;) .we'll see..

I also experimented the special winning animation for Hogan as a  champ (ported from wwe 2k15), it's nearly perfect with only minor belt glitch.

Are you using the belt props files from 2K15? I'm working on something that might fix the crash period, but don't want to jix myself. Let you know tomorrow. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, laddanator said:

Are you using the belt props files from 2K15? I'm working on something that might fix the crash period, but don't want to jix myself. Let you know tomorrow. 

yes, it is. it's from wwe 2k15 (prop files  already included in my complete pack btw).

Let me know the results of your testing, I will too.

Just now, Thunder72 said:

yes, it is. it's from wwe 2k15 (prop files  already included in my complete pack btw).

Let me know the results of your testing, I will too.

It's funny how if you don't use the 2K15 belt props, Hollywood will hold up  and sit down an invisible title. Lol 

I just came across this post after being away for some time. I can't wait to add the Greatest of all time (Hogan). Does his comeback work? Is it included in his moveset?

1 hour ago, eggie25 said:

I just came across this post after being away for some time. I can't wait to add the Greatest of all time (Hogan). Does his comeback work? Is it included in his moveset?

hi, welcome back.

No, his original  comeback freezes the game. Tekken57 uses the undertaker one (from the corner) . it's good and similar.

His taunts and taunting leg drop from wwe 2k15 work, thanks to Tekken ;)

Be sure to follow the instructions given by tekken .

4 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

hi, welcome back.

No, his original  comeback freezes the game. Tekken57 uses the undertaker one (from the corner) . it's good and similar.

After Installing That Red Yellow Hogan My Goldberg Entrance Look Blacks No Texture of His Door Or Anything Just Goldberg With Soldiers

1 hour ago, Mj King said:

After Installing That Red Yellow Hogan My Goldberg Entrance Look Blacks No Texture of His Door Or Anything Just Goldberg With Soldiers

I will have a look about it, it might be due to the proper files from wwe 2k15 or ported entrances.

- UPDATE -

Yes, it's caused by some ported entrances from WWE 2K15  from evt folder of my pack, removing some of them fixes it.

I'll post a list of files to be removed from evt folder and I'll repack all the package with only the required and tested pac files  from evt folder.

Stay tuned.

46 minutes ago, ahmedmedo07 said:

@Thunder72 is it possible to port hulk hogan comeback it's better than undertaker comeback 

It's Tekken's work so he knows more about it.

It wasn't possible in WWE 2K16.

Edited by Thunder72

6 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

hi, welcome back.

Thank you. I appreciate it 

To those who have previously installed Hogan red and Yellow COMPLETE pack, unfortunately some pac files messed up with Goldberg, Kerry Von erick, Alberto Del Rio, Emma  & Dash Wilder  entrance . 

I suppose it's a conflict between the old files from WWE 2K15 files and the new ones from WWE 2k17.

Sorry about that. :(

There are two  solutions:

1) Delete the follwing pac files from your "evt" folder of the game you copied from my "evt" folder:

254 .pac   
322 .pac   
365 .pac   
410 .pac  
417 .pac   
418 .pac   
419 .pac   
424 .pac   
426 .pac   
438 .pac   
439 .pac   
461 .pac   

Without those files, Goldberg and Kerry Von Eric entrance has no more glitches.

- Go to Alberto Del Rio and  Dash Wilder entrances and set their respective Advanced Entraces as default.

That fixes their entrances.

For Emma: simply copy over another woman superstar entrance  and edit her tron/music/walltron to Emma  in easy entrance creation, unfortunately  there is not definitve solution for her atm.

or  this one:

2) delete all the files contained on  "evt" folder of my pack  (ONLY the ones included on my pack not ALL the pac files)  from your "evt" folder of your game, then copy  all the files included in this new  "evt"  repack here into  the "evt" folder of your game:

- EVT FILES REPACK DOWNLOAD:

https://mega.nz/#!yxZVUD6Q!KISut7-tdzdjMyqQimwBkddbO6ruojzJdGsPYZGMVNQ

With those files, Goldberg and Kerry Von Eric entrance has no more glitches.

- Go to Alberto Del Rio and  Dash Wilder entrances and set their respective Advanced Entraces as default.

That fixes their entrances.

For Emma: simply copy over another woman superstar entrance  and edit her tron/music/walltron to Emma  in easy entrance creation, unfortunately  there is not definitve solution for her atm.

I will post a new complete repack after some more testing.

Thanks for your patience and I apologize for the inconvenience ;)

Edited by Thunder72

I've been working for 9 hours plus just trying to get the sometimes crash out of the Hollywood easy entrance 413. I've packed, repacked then packed, and repacked again. I've tried every combo of mixing the files up, and nothing truly fixes the crash. I guess someone smarter than me is going to have to either figure it out, or live with the random crash is all I know at this point! :)

2 minutes ago, laddanator said:

I've been working for 9 hours plus just trying to get the sometimes crash out of the Hollywood easy entrance 413. I've packed, repacked then packed, and repacked again. I've tried every combo of mixing the files up, and nothing truly fixes the crash. I guess someone smarter than me is going to have to either figure it out, or live with the random crash is all I know at this point! :)

Why don't you try the ring attire (not the entrance one) of Hollywood Hogan from  LouEvil 2k16 porting?

That was working flawlessly on WWE 2K16, I'm trying it now to see if it glitches.

1 minute ago, Thunder72 said:

Why don't you try the ring attire (not the entrance one) of Hollywood Hogan from  LouEvil 2k16 porting?

That was working flawlessly on WWE 2K16, I'm trying it now to see if it glitches.

I've tried it. If you use LouEvil ring attire, you lose Tekken's 2k17 "hair fixed" model in game play, and you have the 2k16 model.