Tekken57's 2k17 mods - Steiner released. That's a wrap, my final mod!

tekken57

No, I mean:

Use tekkens Hogan as 46002 / 46004 and Lou's Hogan in 46012 / 46014. As attire use his default attire (which is tekkens) -> that should work.

As long as you have more than one attire, the game does not crash, even if you don't have multiple attires unlocked.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

Just now, TheVisitorX said:

No, I mean:

Use tekkens Hogan as 46002 / 46004 and Lou's Hogan in 46012 / 46014. As attire use his default attire (which is tekkens) -> that should work.

As long as you have more than one attire, the game does not crash, even you don't have unlocked multiple attires for him.

I'm with you. Trying it right now. I was just saying what I tried earlier, but I'll let you guys know soon.

Hm, you're right... Unfortunately that "trick" does not work with tekkens model but it does with Lou's.

But you could do that:

- Use Lou's entrance attire (which is 04) and tekkens in ring attire (02).

46002 - tekken

46004 - Lou

I think that would be the best, because tekkens entrance attire has no boa and shirt ripping seems also not working.

Edited by TheVisitorX

1) Set Hollywood Hogan entrance to 413 (ported entrance from wwe 2k16) with cheat engine

2) Set Hogan as easy entrance in-game option

3) LouEvil gotta be 1st model (entrance attire)

It works, complete entrance with fixed Nwo shirt ripping ! but you gotta set tron, walltron and music to nwo manually (I'm trying right now with CE)

and gotta change Social name back to Hollywood Hogan with Cheat engine.

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

1) Set Hollywood Hogan entrance to 413 (ported entrance from wwe 2k16) with cheat engine

It works, complete entrance with fixed Nwo shirt ripping ! but you gotta set tron, walltron and music to nwo manually (I'm trying right now with CE)

I can confirm that it works. You don't need other attires. Just use tekken's as in-ring and Lou's as entrance attire.

9 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

3 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

I can confirm that it works. You don't need other attires. Just use tekken's as in-ring and Lou's as entrance attire.

I've done this but its weird....sometimes it crashes, and sometimes it doesn't. Have you guys tried multiple times in a row? Try the Payback arena.

7 minutes ago, laddanator said:

I've done this but its weird....sometimes it crashes, and sometimes it doesn't. Have you guys tried multiple times in a row? Try the Payback arena.

I have tried with an arena which always crashed before (ECW November to Remember). Tested Payback, too... No crashes here.

Edit: After 10 tries it crashed for me, too..

Edited by TheVisitorX

4 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Thunder72 I've been trying to do the same thing you did with Hogan but with Piper using Cheat Engine.  I got Piper to do his original entrance by placing 00558_dlc20 in the EVT folder and renaming it to  00690_dlc20 as well as changing it inside from 558 to 690.  However, no music or Titantron plays.  If i go in and change Tron manually, then it erases Piper's entrance to Dangerous man.  How were you able to add Hogan with his 2K16 entrance while also having the Tron and music play?

1 minute ago, Freon said:

Thunder72 I've been trying to do the same thing you did with Hogan but with Piper using Cheat Engine.  I got Piper to do his original entrance by placing 00558_dlc20 in the EVT folder and renaming it to  00690_dlc20 as well as changing it inside from 558 to 690.  However, no music or Titantron plays.  If i go in and change Tron manually, then it erases Piper's entrance to Dangerous man.  How were you able to add Hogan with his 2K16 entrance while also having the Tron and music play?

I have posted the solution for that multiple times...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

I have tried with an arena which always crashed before (ECW November to Remember). Tested Payback, too... No crashes here.

Edit: After 10 tries it crashed for me, too..

Not fair I've been using Lou first part and Tekkens second part all day, and you guys swoop in, and BAM it's working for you!!! :D:D 

@Freon

I quote myself:

There is another location in the evt pac file which also needs to be changed. If not, nameplate and sound isn't working. It is around offset 4000. You will need a hex editor for that, like HXD. It is simple to find. Open the pac file and search for the "name". In this example "Piper". Before the name there is a hex with the slot id. In this case slot id is 558, in hex 22E. So the hex would be 02 2E. So your new slot is 690, which is 2B2 (hex), so your new hex would be 02 B2. The procedure is always the same.

You also can't use any entrance slot, the slot needs to be known in the sound.pac. If not, there is no music.

6 minutes ago, laddanator said:

Not fair I've been using Lou first part and Tekkens second part all day, and you guys swoop in, and BAM it's working for you!!! :D:D 

But only a few times :(. It is better than before where it crashed each time in some arenas but still not perfect...:(

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

But only a few times :(. It is better than before where it crashed each time in some arenas but still not perfect...:(

But only a few times? So it crashed on you even after it worked a few times?

Just now, laddanator said:

But only a few times? So it crashed on you even after it worked a few times?

Yes, I was wrong. After 10 times it crashed for me, too.

Yes, I was wrong. After 10 times it crashed for me, too.

Now I don't feel as bad. Lol Wonder why in the world it will work some, then not..........

1) Set Hollywood Hogan entrance to 413 (ported entrance from wwe 2k16) with cheat engine (ring attire the same Tekken model provided)

4) back to easy  entrance edit, set N.W.O. walltron, outsiders tron. save exit.

5) back to ce, set hogan easy  entrance to hollywood and winning animation too

4) Set championship winning animation to Hogan champ (ported from wwe 2k15) and it works but belt dropping is a little glitched (nothing to worry about!)

Everything works , I tried many arenas and with or without belt, with a normal win or a championship celebration  win!

I'm trying now to win at least 10 matches in a row to see if the game freezes.

Unfortunately, during some editing,  the light of the arena  during gameplay is black and white :(  and I don't know how to revert it back...any clue VisitorX or laddanator?

Edited by Thunder72

20 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

@Freon

I quote myself:

You also can't use any entrance slot, the slot needs to be known in the sound.pac. If not, there is no music.

Man i can't thank you enough for this!  Did what you said and got Piper with his entrance and music.  I was missing that second step.  Thanks again for teaching me.

• Like 1

Just now, G3N0M3 said:

I'm assuming the boa is the problem.

POW Hogan does not crash and the only difference with his entrance and the other two is he doesn't have the boa.

Possible, yes. But r&y Hogan does not crash and that one has the boa, too.

6 minutes ago, G3N0M3 said:

I'm assuming the boa is the problem.

POW Hogan does not crash and the only difference with his entrance and the other two is he doesn't have the boa.

4 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Possible, yes. But r&y Hogan does not crash and that one has the boa, too.

But if you use both Lou ch files with boa, never crashes. Only crashes when you throw Tekken's file into the mix. @Thunder72 said he has played 10 matches in a row with no crash using Lou 1st ch file and Tekken's 2nd ch file

Just now, laddanator said:

But if you use both Lou ch files with boa, never crashes. Only crashes when you throw Tekken's file into the mix. @Thunder72 said he has played 10 matches in a row with no crash using Lou 1st ch file and Tekken's 2nd ch file

It also crashes with Lou's Hogan. Only a matter of time... Sometimes it crashes, sometimes it does not...

It also crashes with Lou's Hogan. Only a matter of time... Sometimes it crashes, sometimes it does not...

Oh, Ok. I haven't had that happen at all. I bet I've tried it 50 times! Lol I have the on/off crash if I use Tekken's 2nd ch file with Lou first. Good to know.

Well guys, I'm beaten.

We're almost there to make a working entrance For Nwo Hollywood hogan with shirt ripping and no freeze after a couple of match.

See ya tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Thunder72 said:

Well guys, I'm beaten.

We're almost there to make a working entrance For Nwo Hollywood hogan with shirt ripping and no freeze after a couple of match.

See ya tomorrow.

Wait, did it crash on you?

1 minute ago, laddanator said:

Wait, did it crash on you?

no, working good to me.

But I messed up the black and white arena lights during the match (no more colors!) so I have to redo everything from the start :(   .

Further tests and we'll see if everything works 100% ;)