Tekken57's 2k17 mods - Steiner released. That's a wrap, my final mod!

tekken57

6 hours ago, G3N0M3 said:

I have uploaded POW Hulk Hogan

The link can be found in the video description

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKObRX2iwho

The prop files are not in the .rar

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Freon said:

Great job on the Hogan port.  Everything worked on the first shot shirt rips and all.  Thanks for taking the time.

Can You Upload Hogan Gfx and Wem Files Seprately I downloaded Small Pack I Need Just Titantron .gfx and Music File

5 hours ago, tekken57 said:

@Thunder72 , great work and congratulations on your first mod. I have linked your work in the first post of this thread.

Thanks to you Tekken I've learned a lot of things for sure and I love to share it with the community to give something back for gratitude after all these years of simply "leeching" ;) .

5 hours ago, Clarityman said:

This is great work guys.

I do want to point out that the mods seem to replace Alexa Bliss' victory motion with Hogan's. So when you when a match with Alexa, she starts hulking up, lol.

Not sure if it's the mot_30 file, or if it was current Hogan or POW Hogan that installed (not sure to what extent the files are the same) but something's causing it.

In the end it's not the worst thing, because I'd rather have Hogan's mannerisms than Alexa's (and I LIKE Alexa Bliss) but I thought I'd point it out in case a fix is possible.

Sorry to read that, try to change her victory animation in her "advanced entrance" edit (in game),  I think it can be reversed at her default state easily this way.

if not you can easily fix it using cheat engine (Victory animation hex).

1 hour ago, Mj King said:

Can You Upload Hogan Gfx and Wem Files Seprately I downloaded Small Pack I Need Just Titantron .gfx and Music File

You just need the "Real American" theme wem format you can already find in wwe 2k16 mod/PC forum and inject it with Sound Editor 2k17, for titantron  I will post separate  link to help you out.

As I mentioned, "small pack" doesn't give all the required files.

Edited by Thunder72

55 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Thanks to you Tekken I've learned a lot of things for sure and I love to share it with the community to give something back for gratitude after all these years of simply "leeching" ;) .

Sorry to read that, try to change her victory animation in her "advanced entrance" edit (in game),  I think it can be reversed at her default state easily this way.

if not you can easily fix it using cheat engine (Victory animation hex).

You just need the "Real American" theme wem format you can already find in wwe 2k16 mod/PC forum and inject it with Sound Editor 2k17, for titantron theme I will post separate  link to help you out.

Bro i Got His Titantron And Wem Theme From 2k16 Thereds So now i Need His Minitron n walltron only ?? Upload Gfx Pack Only

3 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

The prop files are not in the .rar

I always forget something.

Search the 2k16 forums for Hogan.

The shirt prop pac should end in dlc60.

47 minutes ago, Mj King said:

ThundeR How To Install That Evt Folder There Are So Many Files ??

No need to install them, simply copy all of them into "evt" folder structure and load the moveset file. It's correct this way, don't worry ;) .

14 hours ago, G3N0M3 said:

I have uploaded POW Hulk Hogan

The link can be found in the video description

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKObRX2iwho

Ok everything worked well. I now have the greatest of all time. My only question is, during the finisher, he doesent have his signature taunt before doing his leg drop. I think this was a problem for tekkens Hollywood before as well. Did I miss a step?

Again thank you very much

respect the modders

9 minutes ago, amazing-maze said:

Ok everything worked well. I now have the greatest of all time. My only question is, during the finisher, he doesent have his signature taunt before doing his leg drop. I think this was a problem for tekkens Hollywood before as well. Did I miss a step?

Again thank you very much

respect the modders

The entire leg drop animation should work if you used tekkens modded motion pack.

The whole animation will not display in the moveset creation screen but does play in its entirety in the ring.

Make sure you have no other modded pacs in your motion folder. You should only have tekkens latest modded motion pac he posted on page 9 of this thread.

3 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

No need to install them, simply copy all of them into "evt" folder structure and load the moveset file. It's correct this way, don't worry ;) .

But What is the Name for Minitron File ??

2 hours ago, Wölfpack said:

Where are the trons correctly? Shouldn't be a bk2-file in movies/titantrons?

That's  why I strongly suggest to download the COMPLETE pack, titantron is: "ent_0109_0_0.bk2" you can find it in movies/titantron folder of that complete pack or in WWE 2K16 mod/PC forum

I can't upload every single file requested  in different packs because people can get confused , I hope you'll understand this ;)  .

2 hours ago, Mj King said:

But What is the Name for Minitron File ??

King, I don't know, they're already included in the proper files from WWE 2K15 and  in "evt" folder of my complete pack because they're ported from WWE 2K15.

If you want I will upload for you the tron, walltron and mini for Hogan red and yellow from WWE 2k15 vanilla.

Here they're,  in one package:

https://mega.nz/#!6sYQWBqJ!eGePyzznA1XrG3jY2zhq8dVgMWypZWLpHBHDG9s_4aY

bye

Edited by Thunder72

i really appreciate the mods, but are you not better off following this years and last years strings, it just causes confusion with the people who are not as clued up as some of you, like retro Hogan is ch109 last year and this year and i believe in 2k15, now 463 here, so later on there will be conflicting mods, better off all following one guideline.

I'm going to put the POW Hogans as a second attire to the Red & Yellow Hollywood Hogan posted earlier because there will be alot of amending later and i don't know how to put him in the 109 slot, i always rely on the mod creators for that.

50 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

That's  why I strongly suggest to download the COMPLETE pack, titantron is: "ent_0109_0_0.bk2" you can find it in movies/titantron folder of that complete pack or in WWE 2K16 mod/PC forum

I can't upload every single file requested  in different packs because people can get confused , I hope you'll understand this ;)  .

King, I don't know, they're already included in the proper files from WWE 2K15 and  in "evt" folder of my complete pack because they're ported from WWE 2K15.

Actually, I was looking for the Hollywood Tron, not RedYellow..but thx

So guys, I'm working on the Hollywood shirt rip entrance issue where the game crashes when he steps into the ring right before shirt rip. What I have found so far, its only certain rings. I've tested Raw, Payback, and one classic ring. The Raw and Payback ring the game will crash, but not on the classic ring (I can't remember the ring name). I've also found if you unlock his attires and use @LouEvil76 nWo Hollywood attire with Boa, the game doesn't crash on any ring, but the in game model is not the Tekken57 "2K17" model with the "3D looking hair"; its the Hollywood model from 2K15-2K16. 

On 2/16/2017 at 3:46 PM, Dennisolsen2006 said:

Looks very nice.. I have the same problem with the shirt rip, it is really strange..i get it to work and then next time i open up the game it starts to crash and then suddenly it works again.

Looking forward to taunts and pofo release.

Same issue here. The shirt rip works great one minute, then the next not. Weird!

2 hours ago, laddanator said:

So guys, I'm working on the Hollywood shirt rip entrance issue where the game crashes when he steps into the ring right before shirt rip. What I have found so far, its only certain rings. I've tested Raw, Payback, and one classic ring. The Raw and Payback ring the game will crash, but not on the classic ring (I can't remember the ring name). I've also found if you unlock his attires and use @LouEvil76 nWo Hollywood attire with Boa, the game doesn't crash on any ring, but the in game model is not the Tekken57 "2K17" model with the "3D looking hair"; its the Hollywood model from 2K15-2K16. 

You mean when you set Lou's Hogan as alternate attire (and use that), the game does not crash, even with the 413 entrance? Or only unlock his attires and use Lou's as default? Strange, because without unlocking it crashes with Lou's attire, too.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Just now, TheVisitorX said:

You mean when you set Lou's Hogan as alternate attire (and use that), the game does not crash, even with the 413 entrance?

Correct, but Hollywood doesn't have the "2K17 hair fix" if done that way. I'll make a video in a bit.

You're right! It does, indeed, work. But why don't you set tekkens model as attire 2 and Lou's as default attire or tekken's model as default and alternate attire? Shouldn't that work? Really strange that it works, even if the 2nd attire is the same. So for example:

If I have Lou's model as default and no other attires => the game crashes
If I use the default attire BUT with a second attire pac file (which is exactly the same model) => the game does not crash

Edited by TheVisitorX

5 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

You're right! It does, indeed, work. But why don't you set tekkens model as attire 2 and Lou's as default attire or tekken's model as default and alternate attire? Shouldn't that work? Really strange that it works, even if the 2nd attire is the same. So for exampe:

If I use the default attire BUT with a second attire pac file (which is exactly the same model) => the game does not crash

I did this on my preview of Hogan R'n'Y (hollywood vs Hogan) .

Hollwood entrance attire is the one from Louevil and the ring attire is the one from Tekken (with hair moving) :

Edited by Thunder72

2 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

I did this on my preview of Hogan R'n'Y (hollywood vs Hogan) .

Hollwood entrance attire is the one from Louevil and the ring attire is the one from Tekken (with hair moving) :

It's in the shirt rip animation. In your example, Hollywood isn't doing the shirt rip.

Just now, laddanator said:

It's in the shirt rip animation. In your example, Hollywood isn't doing the shirt rip.

I'm gonna try to experiment now some Hex editing to see if it works with Louevil model.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

You're right! It does, indeed, work. But why don't you set tekkens model as attire 2 and Lou's as default attire? Shouldn't that work? Really strange that it works, even if the 2nd attire is the same. So for exampe:

I did rename Tekkens ch46002 to ch46012 and game crashes. I thought maybe it had something to do with the SHDC format?

2 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

I'm gonna try to experiment now some Hex editing to see if it works with Louevil model.

That would be great, sir! Thanks! :)