Tekken57's 2k17 mods - Steiner released. That's a wrap, my final mod!

tekken57

18 minutes ago, laddanator said:

Looks good, brother! Wonder why Hollywood walks out a bit, then gets into his grove on the entrance? Is there three entrance files this year? I'm used to seeing him do his air guitar thing, the stick his arms out to the side for a second on the way down like, Scott Hall, does. 

Tekken has used an advanced / edited entrance and not Hogans easy entrance, because the "shirt ripping" animation sometimes crashes the game :(. Wonder why that only happens with Hollywood Hogan and not with r&y or POW Hogan. Maybe he has also edited the beginning of the entrance because of the run-in feature?

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

I hope to upload the pack of Hogan 2002 (red and yellow) port by tonight but I am waiting for Tekken57 and LouEvil approval (it's the right thing to do ;) ).

Once it's authorized (or maybe not)  it will be upped for the community plus a complete beginner tutorial (for Sound editor 2017 and  Cheat Engine too) to help you out.

Goodnight for now.

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

here's a short preview and proof of my porting:  Hollywood Hogan (from Tekken57) vs Hogan red and yellow.

Enjoy:

waiting for LouEvil and Tekken 57 permission before uploading all the files :blush:

OMG I cant wait for the file good job mate

2 minutes ago, amazing-maze said:

How did you do IT!!!! Please help us......OMG

I will post the pofo and moveset when I'm satisfied with it.

Everything else can be obtained on this forum.

Note that I'm using slot 460 for him which may conflict with other modded superstars

3 minutes ago, G3N0M3 said:

I will post the pofo and moveset when I'm satisfied with it.

Everything else can be obtained on this forum.

Note that I'm using slot 460 for him which may conflict with other modded superstars

No problem.

2 hours ago, G3N0M3 said:

and here's POW Hogan :cool:

Amazing job man, really good.

Now we got the 2 remaining versions of Hogan ready to roll ;)

1 hour ago, kwonnwo said:

Great!

Is champion entrance possible? (Hollywood hogan, current hogan)

I Hex edited his championship entrance to match his exact entrance  so: YES, for current Hogan! (I just tested it) !

P.S.

LouEvil76 kindly gave me his permission so I need only the one from Tekken57.

Edited by Thunder72

On 24/2/2017 at 5:33 AM, tekken57 said:

Looks good. Post the files so that others can also use the mod.

Please Tekken57, sorry to disturb you.

can I please have your permission to upload some of your file for my WWE 2K17 port of Hogan 2002 package: your pofo, moveset (both modified by me)  and original hacked moves (mot:dlc30) ?

I tried to contact you but you can't receive anymore  private message.

I know you got a lot of people trying to contact you, so when you have a moment..

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Thunder72

On 23/2/2017 at 3:39 PM, tekken57 said:

Ok so try this,

1. Delete the mot_dlc30.pac file I created

2. Backup your mot_Patch30.pac file

3. Replace your mot_Patch30.pac with this one:

Let me know if this works for you, the Magic Killer looks fine to me now

worked for me also, you sir are legend.

6 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

Please Tekken57, sorry to disturb you.

can I please have your permission to upload some of your file for my WWE 2K17 port of Hogan 2002 package: your pofo, moveset (both modified by me)  and original hacked moves (mot:dlc30) ?

I tried to contact you but you can't receive anymore  private message.

I know you got a lot of people trying to contact you, so when you have a moment..

Thanks in advance.

Go for it bro. If anyone wants to use any of my mods, no need to ask permission, just remember to credit me.

Also remember to use the latest moves file I posted.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

Go for it bro. If anyone wants to use any of my mods, no need to ask permission, just remember to credit me.

Also remember to use the latest moves file I posted.

Of course I will, thanks!

Tonight/evening I will post the link with the package.

Thank you so much once again. ;)

@tekken57 or anyone who knows. I got Hollywood installed with X-Packer no problem. If you watch Tekken's video of Hollywood, when he does the leg drop, it goes to a close up shot of it going down. I'm not getting the same close up effect, so is there something I need to change for this? Or was that close up just a random camera angle at the moment?

18 minutes ago, Slambuca said:

Hey @Tekken57 your Hogan takes slot 460 but i cant find the memory string because Hogan is set to 363 in the Memory sheet :S

So what do i change? i'm confused.

Look out for slot  460 (Default Pach 460) and input the values (pofo start hex is:142CEDF60 and moveset start hex is: 142B42166) for that  slot  with cheat engine.

WWE 2K17 Memory Sheet  is just for reference, you can use any empty slot as you wish.

16 minutes ago, laddanator said:

@tekken57 or anyone who knows. I got Hollywood installed with X-Packer no problem. If you watch Tekken's video of Hollywood, when he does the leg drop, it goes to a close up shot of it going down. I'm not getting the same close up effect, so is there something I need to change for this? Or was that close up just a random camera angle at the moment?

You need to use this method to have a proper leg drop with taunting for Hogan:

1. Delete the mot_dlc30.pac file I created (if you don't have it, skip this step)

2. Backup your mot_Patch30.pac file (it's inside: "ingame/motion" folder)

3. Replace your mot_Patch30.pac with this one (same "ingame/motion" folder)

Credits goes to Tekken57

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Look out for slot  460 and input the values (pofo start hex  and moveset start hex) for that  slot  (460) .

WWE 2K17 Memory Sheet  is just for reference, you can use any empty slot as you wish.

1. Delete the mot_dlc30.pac file I created (if you don't have it, skip this step)

Credits goes to Tekken57

hey mate i'm confused, in the memory sheet, theres no slot '460', i just folowed curbstomps youtube guide, i'm confused how to install him?

6 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Look out for slot  460 and input the values (pofo start hex is:142CEDF60 and moveset start hex is: 142B42166) for that  slot  (460)  with cheat engine.

Credits goes to Tekken57

I did this. The leg drop works, it just doesn't do the close up effect like in Tekken57 video on page one.

6 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Look out for slot  460 and input the values (pofo start hex  and moveset start hex) for that  slot  (460) .

Credits goes to Tekken57

Would deleting that mot_dlc30.pac file affect any other modded in Superstars or ones currently in game?

What about the mot_Patch30.pac file? Does replacing that affect anything else?

8 minutes ago, Slambuca said:

hey mate i'm confused, in the memory sheet, theres no slot '460', i just folowed curbstomps youtube guide, i'm confused how to install him?

Look out for slot  460 (Default Pach 460) and input the values (pofo start hex is:142CEDF60 and moveset start hex is: 142B42166) for that  slot  with cheat engine.

Donwload WWE 2K17 Memory Sheet, and use that  sheet  for reference, you can use any empty slot as you wish.

4 minutes ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

Would deleting that mot_dlc30.pac file affect any other modded in Superstars or ones currently in game?

What about the mot_Patch30.pac file? Does replacing that affect anything else?

nope, it works like a charm but be sure to make a backup of those files anyway.

Edited by Thunder72

Thanks mate, thats all i needed to know, i couldnt see the slot 460 because in the memory sheet guide from this forum,  its not on there, but thats the codes i needed so cheers mate :)

4 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Donwload WWE 2K17 Memory Sheet, and use that  sheet  for reference, you can use any empty slot as you wish.

nope, it works like a charm but be sure to make a backup of those files anyway.

Thanks!

omg my save corrupted after i installed hogan, it worked fine, is there a guide to recovering your save this year?

EDIT

Weird i quit steam and came back in and its fine, does anyone know how to back up my save this year?

Edited by Slambuca