Tekken57's 2k17 mods - Steiner released. That's a wrap, my final mod!

tekken57

5 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Ok so try this,

1. Delete the mot_dlc30.pac file I created

2. Backup your mot_Patch30.pac file

3. Replace your mot_Patch30.pac with this one:

Let me know if this works for you, the Magic Killer looks fine to me now

Works well for me

Thank you

8 hours ago, tekken57 said:

The tauts are correct, all the opponent taunts are under the let arow, then there are crowd taunts, etc assigned to the other arrows. Th leg drop doesn't preview on the creation suite but works in game.

Thanks for clarifying. :)  Btw, I just sent you my paypal donation for X-Packer 2017.

• Like 1

**Small Offtopic**

I finally made it!!

I ported Hulk hogan R & Y with boas, real name, completed with titantron, minitron, entrance music Real American Injected, working entrance with correct  shirt ripping (fixed and modded to slot 500), moveset (with hacked moves from Tekken ;) ) , and winning animation from 2k15.

I only used: Hxd, Sound injector, Cheat Engine, Pozzum string and reference sheet, Tekken's moveset, pofo, " mot_Patch30.pac ", prop files from 2k15 game and old Data editor 2k16 for reference.

It took me many hours with cheat engine values and my weak experience but i finally made it.

I've been through hell with some sort  of trial and error: glitched moves, wrong entrances, music not playing, black tron and many many more issues.

The only thing missing is some infos about Venice Beach California but...tomorrrow is another day.

I wanna personally thank:Tekken, Pozzum, Cave waverider, Thevisitor X, Louevil and  this wonderful community ;)

If I can, I'd be happy to help other people  porting Hulkuster Red and Yellow.

Time to go to sleep now...:wacko: goodnight everybody and thank you so much for your support (contributors, modders and users)

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Thunder72 said:

**Small Offtopic**

I finally made it!!

I ported Hulk hogan R & Y with boas, real name, completed with titantron, minitron, entrance music Real American Injected, working entrance with correct  shirt ripping (fixed and modded to slot 500), moveset (with hacked moves from Tekken ;) )  and winning animation from 2k15.

I only used: Hxd, Sound injector, Cheat Engine, Pozzum string and reference sheet, Tekken's moveset, pofo, " mot_Patch30.pac " and Old Data editor 2k16 for reference.

It took me many hours with cheat engine values and my weak experience but i finally made it.

I've been through hell with some sort  of trial and error: glitched move, wrong entrance, music not playing, black tron and many more.

The only thing missing is some infos about Venice Beach California but...tomorrrow is another day.

I wanna personally thank:Tekken, Pozzum, Cave waverider, Thevisitor X, Louevil and to this wonderful community ;)

Time to go to sleep now...:wacko: goodnight everybody and thank you so much for your support (contributors, modders and users)

Are you referring to 80's POW Hogan??? The younger version

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thunder72 said:

No, modern red and yellow version from last decade:

20141125_WWE2k15_HoganPlaylist_LIGHT_HP.

Looks good. Post the files so that others can also use the mod.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thunder72 said:

**Small Offtopic**

I finally made it!!

I ported Hulk hogan R & Y with boas, real name, completed with titantron, minitron, entrance music Real American Injected, working entrance with correct  shirt ripping (fixed and modded to slot 500), moveset (with hacked moves from Tekken ;) ) , and winning animation from 2k15.

I only used: Hxd, Sound injector, Cheat Engine, Pozzum string and reference sheet, Tekken's moveset, pofo, " mot_Patch30.pac ", prop files from 2k15 game and old Data editor 2k16 for reference.

I've been through hell with some sort  of trial and error: glitched moves, wrong entrances, music not playing, black tron and many many more issues.

I wanna personally thank:Tekken, Pozzum, Cave waverider, Thevisitor X, Louevil and  this wonderful community ;)

Best way of doing this has always been CheatEngine.

Those who choose not to learn it are the ones waiting and begging for tools to be released.

Anyways highlighted in red in the image below are the bytes for Venice Beach and weight 302

m8ol33M.png

Edited by G3N0M3
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, G3N0M3 said:

Best way of doing this has always been CheatEngine.

Those who choose not to learn it are the ones waiting and begging for tools to be released.

Anyways highlighted in red in the image below are the bytes for Venice Beach and weight 302

m8ol33M.png

Right, it's the hard way but...you can pratically edit everything, with patience and dedication (and many many mistakes! )

Sorry pal but I can't see the values you're pointing at in the image, can you re-up it please?

Thanks

4 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

Right, it's the hard way but...you can pratically edit everything, with patience and dedication (and many many mistakes! )

Sorry pal but I can't see the values you're pointing at in the image, can you re-up it please?

Thanks

Good work man. Did the moveset created any issues with Future Pack moves like before?

48 minutes ago, Legend_killer79 said:

Good work man. Did the moveset created any issues with Future Pack moves like before?

no, the latest method:

"1. Delete the mot_dlc30.pac file I created

Works wonderfully for Hollywood Hogan and for Hulk Hogan R&Y too, thanks to tekken ;)
For my ported  Hogan red and yellow I used the same moveset file from Hollywood Hogan  provided by tekken but I edited it a little bit using the in game option.
I am still tryng to figure out how to edit his hometown using cheat engine and HxD  but I have no spare time  now, time to go to work until 10:00 PM :/
Edited by Thunder72

14 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

no, the latest method:

Works wonderfully for Hollywood Hogan and for Hulk Hogan R&Y too, thanks to tekken ;)
For my ported  Hogan red and yellow I used the same moveset file from Hollywood Hogan  provided by tekken but I edited it a little bit using the in game option.
I am still tryng to figure out how to edit his hometown using cheat engine and HxD  but I have no spare time  now, time to go to work until 10:00 PM :/

Great stuff. Appreciate the explanation as well. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DFM85 said:

I try to insert 3 ported wrestler, included Hogan. But if I try to make a match, the preview wrestler result HHH and the game still loading after I decide the match. Any suggestion?

Slowly, I Got some good news after many attempt. I have to say before that I use cheat engine to add the wrestler, I don't know if this problem can be maybe depend on it, but I try to use another Slot for Hogan and RVD, at the beginnig they had the slot 460 and 256. After the change the two wrestler works fine. Anyone else had this issue?

3 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

no, the latest method:

Are you going to be working on the POW version of Hogan as well? Or is this something we can do ourselves?

On 2/16/2017 at 4:40 PM, Thunder72 said:

14 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

**Small Offtopic**

I finally made it!!

13 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Looks good. Post the files so that others can also use the mod.

This! Yes please! If you uploaded the files in an archive, with a Readme explaining what you did, I think a lot of people would really appreciate it. You seem to be very good at explaining yourself; a set of specific instructions would be incredibly valuable, even though I think I know what to do... I know a thing or two about hours of trial and error!:)

2 hours ago, Clarityman said:

This! Yes please! If you uploaded the files in an archive, with a Readme explaining what you did, I think a lot of people would really appreciate it. You seem to be very good at explaining yourself; a set of specific instructions would be incredibly valuable, even though I think I know what to do... I know a thing or two about hours of trial and error!:)

It's only a porting and not a custom made model from me  but I'll be pleased to do it if you request it.

I still got a backup of the files I used for my porting and doing a short tutorial is not much of a problem.

I'll try but first I need to learn how to extract pofo and moveset from my Hogan using cheat engine since I'm still a noob in modding.

I saw a video tutorial from pozzum about it, it seems not  an easy task but once I get back home from work I'll study it ;)

Edited by Thunder72

2 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

It's only a porting and not a custom made model from me  but I'll be pleased to do it if you request it.

I still got a backup of the files I used for my porting and doing a short tutorial is not much of a problem.

I'll try but first I need to learn how to extract pofo and moveset from my Hogan using cheat engine since I'm still a noob in modding.

I saw a video tutorial from pozzum about it, it seems not  an easy task but once I get back home from work I'll study it ;)

Don't you still have the pofo and moveset that you injected initially? It doesn't disappear when you inject it via Cheat Engine.

I think we can all access the ch files and such on the 2k16 modding board, but the question is how did you get the entrance to work, along with the props without the shirt rip crashing the game, etc.

I imagine you have the hex edit the entrance, because most entrances from 2k15 that I've tried to use just crash the game.

Nevertheless, thanks for taking the time to help out the rest of us!

- UPDATE -

I just created the pofo and moveset files thanks to Pozzum tutorial, I've just tested them and...they work!!:D

So be patient, it's my first time and it's a huge work for testing, I updated some moves (but you can freely change them at your will ;) )  for Hulk red and yellow  and I did it with manual hex editing with cheat engine and Hxd program.

I didn't managed to change the hometown for Hulkuster so it's stll from Miami Florida and not Venice Beach California but I am really tired from today's work :wacko:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Done:

Ch pacs= ready (I used slot 500 to fix Hogan's entrance)

pofo & moveset= ready and tested

all prop files from 2k15= gotta rar them

evt entrance file fixed=ready

Real american wem format= ready (**you still need Sound Editor tool 2k17 to inject the theme. I changed "American Patriot" theme with Real American)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

must do:

- I need the permission from Tekken to use his hacked moves file: mot_Patch30.pac  and his moveset/pofo files I used as base for my modding, and to LouEvil for his modded ch Hogan with boas.

- pack everything and write down a brief tutorial (English is not my mother language so I'll try to be as clear and grammatically correct as I can)

**IMPORTANT: READ CAREFULLY!!**

1) **I'm not responsible of any damage to your files or save corruption so make a backup of the entire Steam WWE 2K17 game folder and (most important) your save data!**

2) It's my first time doing a port and messing with HxD and cheat engine editing , so don't get angry if something  goes wrong or doesn't work as intended.

I'll try my best to contribute and to help as much as I can.

Thanks for understanding this ;)

I'll give credits to everybody since this port wouldn't be possible without the awesome modders we have in this community and I don't want to steal other people's work  ;) .

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 3

Everthing is done and ready, today I'll upload all the necessary  files in a detailed pack  with a very simple tutorial and an easy folder structure.

Just remember that it is my 1st work for the community so be patient if anything doesn't  work as it is intended to be and follow the instructions .

I'll give support to the people as much as I can.

Waiting for Louevil and Tekken's approval for the use/upload  of  their files. ;)

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 2

here's a short preview and proof of my porting:  Hollywood Hogan (from Tekken57) vs Hogan red and yellow.

Enjoy:

waiting for LouEvil and Tekken 57 permission before uploading all the files :blush:

Edited by Thunder72

27 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

here's a short preview and proof of my porting:  Hollywood Hogan (from Tekken57) vs Hogan red and yellow.

Enjoy:

waiting for LouEvil and Tekken 57 permission before uploading all the files :blush:

Looks good, brother! Wonder why Hollywood walks out a bit, then gets into his grove on the entrance? Is there three entrance files this year? I'm used to seeing him do his air guitar thing, the stick his arms out to the side for a second on the way down like, Scott Hall, does. 

10 minutes ago, laddanator said:

Looks good, brother! Wonder why Hollywood walks out a bit, then gets into his grove on the entrance? Is there three entrance files this year? I'm used to seeing him do his air guitar thing, the stick his arms out to the side for a second on the way down like, Scott Hall, does. 

Thanks ;) .

The Hollywood Hogan  advanced entrance has been made by Tekke57 so I suppose he made that entrance to avoid glitches.

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1