Brave's Mods: Electric Boogaloo: Jay Lethal Update last page

bravebird31

4 hours ago, anonx1987 said:

i got Kenny to replaced Tyson Kidd in-game model, but how do i get it to replace the entrance model as well?

how to replace ? help me please

19 minutes ago, WhySoSerious said:

how to replace ? help me please

rename the downloaded file to match the name of tyson's PAC file (i rename mine ch28202_Kenny Omega).

I also use HxD to open up the PAC file then search for 483202 and change it to 28202 (i'm not sure this is neccessary it just something i remember doing in 2k15/2k16)

8 hours ago, anonx1987 said:

rename the downloaded file to match the name of tyson's PAC file (i rename mine ch28202_Kenny Omega).

I also use HxD to open up the PAC file then search for 483202 and change it to 28202 (i'm not sure this is neccessary it just something i remember doing in 2k15/2k16)

that's it ? thanks for that

3 minutes ago, RevONiKO said:

With what software do you all make it?  (All software pls)

Zbrush

xpacker/xrey

3ds max

photoshop

thats it

i do kenny omega in Tyson Kidd too but i have a problem 

he entrances like Tyson Kidd after that he transform Kenny Omega how to i select correct ?

2 minutes ago, WhySoSerious said:

i do kenny omega in Tyson Kidd too but i have a problem 

he entrances like Tyson Kidd after that he transform Kenny Omega how to i select correct ?

Backup then delete Tyson's entrance pac [ch28204] from your ch folder ;)

Update: I fixed the Tama Tonga issue, and edited Bobby Lashley's normal maps. Anyone who downloaded those mods please download again for the updated versions.

• Like 3

32305656643_7aaa4bda42_z.jpg

32738969760_c9c2a8b835_z.jpg

Decided to import this over today, although in hind sight I should have given him some bruises.

Edited by bravebird31
  • Like 10

4 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

32305656643_7aaa4bda42_z.jpg

32738969760_c9c2a8b835_z.jpg

Decided to import this over today, although in hind sight I should have given him some bruises.

Oh that low blow on Phil! You nasty man.

Great work :D

44 minutes ago, CRamirez11 said:

Great job @bravebird31 any chances of porting your Ospreay, Kushida and Ricochet?

Sure, but I could use some assistance with porting movesets once Cave finishes his beta 2k17 version of data editor.