Auday's CAWS. (The OMEGANATOR)

Auday

Did y I y pc arrive yet ?

I bought it yesterday, I exlect to have it by monday. :)

I'm excited I have stopped playing all together to plan out my universe I'm adding all the main ROH and NJPW guys to my NXT Brand and doing a take over kinda thing and I need my bucks and Kenny lol

If anyone has the Young Bucks attire refs from WK11 please post them here, already have Omega's WK11 attire done but can't find good refs for the Young Bucks attires.

Kassius Ohno

tags: Gaming House, Auday, Kassius Ohno, and Chris Hero

Credit to Smk for the face texture.

Will update when he changes his attire. His body was a bitch, sorry if he's not too fat. The choices were to either make him a sumo or make him as fat as I have him.

c2kvr.jpg

• Like 2

If anyone has the Young Bucks attire refs from WK11 please post them here, already have Omega's WK11 attire done but can't find good refs for the Young Bucks attires.

Kassius Ohno

tags: Gaming House, Auday, Kassius Ohno, and Chris Hero

Credit to Smk for the face texture.

Will update when he changes his attire. His body was a bitch, sorry if he's not too fat. The choices were to either make him a sumo or make him as fat as I have him.

c2kvr.jpg

WOW. PERFECT! THIS IS EVEN THE ATTIRE THAT HIRO HAD ON THE LATEST NXT LIVE EVENT!

I'm Waiting for your's Elite. I'm very happy to hear that you'll be doing their WK11 Attire too

Oh shit!!!! Thanks you so much he looks amazing that fucking mask is awesome, your the freakin best us XboxOne players finally have a High Quality omega and he is up to date with updated hair your amazing friend.

Oh shit!!!! Thanks you so much he looks amazing that fucking mask is awesome, your the freakin best us XboxOne players finally have a High Quality omega and he is up to date with updated hair your amazing friend.

Thanks, enjoy. Hopefully the Young Bucks will be uploaded soon. Already got the textures done just too lazy to do them. 

Thanks, enjoy. Hopefully the Young Bucks will be uploaded soon. Already got the textures done just too lazy to do them. 

it's ok I'm in the process of deleting caws and really creating a list of who I want in my game so I can hurry and freakin play lol I haven't been able to play much waiting on caws and stuff lol so yes I'll be waiting on them they for sure are on my roster lol