PH_Guy Caws - Aleister Black UPLOADED! The Bruiserweight Pete Dunne WIP Preview

PH_Guy

@BobbyFresca @Spinebuster_94 What other cruiserweights? I'm almost sure all the WWE CW division have good Caws available on CC. @Crow made 80+% of them.

205 Live Roster:

Akira Tozawa - Crow/Defract WIP

Ariya Daivari - PH_Guy

Austin Aries - In Game DLC

The Brian Kendrick - Crow

Cedric Alexander - Crow

Drew Gulak - Crow

Gran Metalik - Crow

HoHo Lun - PH_Guy/RebelYellPain

Jack Gallagher - Bannockburn/Crow/TheKleinKid

Lince Dorado - Arbaaz_23/luigirocker30

Mustafa Ali - PH_Guy

Neville - In Game

Noam Dar - Crow

Rich Swann - Crow

TJ Perkins - Crow/Defract

Tony Nese - Crow

Extras from CWC:

Kota Ibushi - Defract/PH_Guy

Tajiri - Crow

Zack Sabre Jr. - Crow

[\spoiler]

Edited by PH_Guy
  • Like 1

Most of the cruiserweight caws ate months old and have outdated attires. Would like to see updated versions of Nese/Perkins/Swan/Alexander/Tozawa.

Grabbed your Almas, Daivari & HoHo earlier, will grab Samson & the Colons tomorrow.

Just putting it out there, would you have any interest in creating Wolfe.& Heavy Machinery?

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:29 PM, PH_Guy said:

@BobbyFresca Crow's Metalik is perfect, and he isn't been highlighted on Raw or 205. But I may give it a try at an updated Tony Nese.

i really wonder why they just stopped featuring him.  i wonder if they forgot about him lol

8 minutes ago, Jai said:

i really wonder why they just stopped featuring him.  i wonder if they forgot about him lol

He is being used in Main Event though, which is weird.

@Jai He only shows up on the main event show(which I think nobody watches, myself included), and he only competed once on 205, they are been lazy with him, as he was the finalist in the CWC, he should be at least getting pushed like Gallagher is(compete every week, only a few losts).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ItalianoFBI said:

He is being used in Main Event though, which is weird.

that's still a thing? LOL

the last time i saw main event is when i went to raw live in 2012. it was kofi vs Gabriel. i was glad about it cause it was the only pyro that went off all night long. Including SD and Superstars (1 Match each) and Raw lol Kane didn't even have his pyro.

Just now, PH_Guy said:

@Jai He only shows up on the main event show(which I think nobody watches, myself included), and he only competed once on 205, they are been lazy with him, as he was the finalist in the CWC, he should be at least getting pushed like Gallagher is(compete every week, only a few losts).

yeah that was my point. i've been watching raw and SDL off and on but i even forgot about him. only way i haven't fully forgotten is cause i'm constantly pushing him on my raw show till i get to post survivor series to start up 205 live. but damn the fact he's not even featured on there sucks. I'd rather Gallagher and Metalik switch places lol

btw really like the stuff you've put out

• Like 2