My Alt Attires Collection (Just Added Mick Foley + Edge & Lita WM22 + Edge 03-04 )

MILLERTlME

Yooooo that summerslam 06 Edge is perfect!!! Thank you bro, it's freakin perfect.You probably got a lot on your plate right now if you still doing Edge attires, unforgiven 06 was a pretty iconic one in my opinion. Btw I'm also loving these Alts for Christian. This game is starting to totally reek of awesomeness thanks to you

• 2 weeks later...

Dang dude that really is talented especially with Jericho's two attires. Will download those tomorrow. Also any interest in doing Jake Roberts WM 8 attire? Just thought I ask. 

Dang dude that really is talented especially with Jericho's two attires. Will download those tomorrow. Also any interest in doing Jake Roberts WM 8 attire? Just thought I ask. 

I think I can make that attire I'll give it a go this afternoon. 

Loving the DX 2006 attires, and Jake Roberts Mania 8 looks so good too.

Sasha Banks Mania 32? 

maybe once I've finised the hbk I'll give that one another go, there is a problem though the boots are next to impossible.

Loving the DX 2006 attires, and Jake Roberts Mania 8 looks so good too.

Sasha Banks Mania 32? 

maybe once I've finised the hbk I'll give that one another go, there is a problem though the boots are next to impossible.

That makes me sad, or just cheat and use Eddie's boots. 

Thank you for uploading Jake Roberts. Been waiting a while for that and immediately downloaded. That will fit well into my 1991-92 universe that I plan to do. If you're up for SS92 Bulldog that would be welcomed, but it would be somewhat awkward with Bulldog having the short hair so I wouldn't be bummed if you didn't want to. I wish they put his braided version in the game. Anyway thanks again. Any Macho Man attires you feel up to doing?

Hey man I was wondering if you took down the Mankind I tried to look for it but it was gone ?? And if you did can you throw him back up real quick so I can grab it ??? 

And the Lesnar from WM 20 too plz and thanks