My Alt Attires Collection (Just Added Mick Foley + Edge & Lita WM22 + Edge 03-04 )

MILLERTlME

Could do a couple of triple h attires from 03-04 and a couple of Shawn michaels attires from 03-04

Any HHH/HBK attire from that period can be done already, think he might just be doing ones that aren't included in the game at all. 

I would love these Y2J attires if you wouldn't mind Miller ;) 

Royal Rumble 2002
29-030402-y2j.jpg

Royal Rumble '04
rumble2004.jpg

• Like 1

WWE-Edge-_1_L.jpgedge2.jpgB

roooo! Could you do this Edge attire from 06-08? black tights with the red rated r superstar logos and red boots with black stars. It is my most favorite Edge attire!! I would love to see this one in the game!

WWE-Edge-_1_L.jpgedge2.jpgB

roooo! Could you do this Edge attire from 06-08? black tights with the red rated r superstar logos and red boots with black stars. It is my most favorite Edge attire!! I would love to see this one in the game!

i have the logos to go for this one just got to make it

I would love these Y2J attires if you wouldn't mind Miller ;) 

Royal Rumble 2002
29-030402-y2j.jpg

Royal Rumble '04
rumble2004.jpg

ok just to update ive started work on the rumble 02 attire

• Like 1

Never mind, I downloaded that camo attire and just changed the camo to black and it perfect!! Thanks dude! Awesome to have this Edge attire so early this year, but how about judgment day 07 v Batista attire? Same as this one but star and boots are purple. That'd be an epic second to the red n black one or WM 24 v taker

Edited by CameronR41
Misplellings

Never mind, I downloaded that camo attire and just changed the camo to black and it perfect!! Thanks dude! Awesome to have this Edge attire so early this year, but how about judgment day 07 v Batista attire? Same as this one but star and boots are purple. That'd be an epic second to the red n black one or WM 24 v taker

I've done it anyway and ill probably give the purple attire a go once ive finished the jericho that Im making.

Any MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS FROM 2010 to now

Im currently only doing alternative attires, sorry.

Edited by MILLERTlME

I'd like to request the British Bulldog's attire from Wrestlemania 12, and his Union Jack tights attire from In Your House 12/17/95 where he fought Bret Hart.

I'd like to request the British Bulldog's attire from Wrestlemania 12, and his Union Jack tights attire from In Your House 12/17/95 where he fought Bret Hart.

I need to unlock him but ill defo give it a go when i do

Edited by MILLERTlME

That Mankind attire is looking sweet, can't wait to download it. 

I agree. Can you put the Mankind, SummerSlam '06 Edge, and Bulldog up?

• Like 1

That Mankind attire is looking sweet, can't wait to download it. 

I agree. Can you put the Mankind, SummerSlam '06 Edge, and Bulldog up?

ill do it this afternoon

Awesome job on Bulldog's WM12/Unforgiven 99 attire. Will definitely be downloading that. I was wondering if you could do his early 97 attire when he had the split red/blue & red/white trunks and kneepads with the gold boot tassles

• Like 1